Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 173. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
good people please help me!
I need to sell a part of my portfolio in next day.
Are the any good news coming could that can lift ark's price up so I left Ark in wallet and sell some other coins?
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
ARK is attending and proud to sponsor JSHacks Hack-a-Thon in Bucharest. Our head of development, François-Xavier Thoorens, will be running the workshop and giving developers an insight on blockchain technology.

Read more :  https://blog.ark.io/ark-attending-and-sponsoring-jshacks-cedb2a407b92

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
When this works and ACES adds bitcoin, then the sky is the limit for Ark...

55% completion on  ARKVM  Cool

The ARK Virtual Machine integration will allow users to issue ARK Smart Contracts. Similar to Ethereum.

In ACES slack channel someone talked about Waves as well and I read people interested in smartbridge NEO and IOTA Cool
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

The ARK Virtual Machine integration will allow users to issue ARK Smart Contracts. Similar to Ethereum.

Ya gotta love it! This project does not disappoint!
Activity: 933
Merit: 500

Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
55% completion on  ARKVM  Cool

Ark going to pump hard when this working flawless. Clogging Eth being Russian smart contracts and Neo is Chinese smart contracts platform then Ark would be world platform hub for anything, all-in-one blockchain.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Guys, Axi and Doom, two very good delegates are out of the 51's...

Who helps to push them back?
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
BOXPOOL

Boxpool announces the search for a new user in a private pool. If you have 25 000 -  100 000 ARK, write to the Slack @malloy .

https://arkecosystem.slack.com/
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram

Activity: 186
Is there anyway to earn more ARK tokens either way of mining or staking?

I feel like this question gets asked every day...people need to learn how to read first before posting.
Agreed, I just had too much respect from a Legendary to write that, it seems I'm not as brave as you are Grin

haha. I'm not trying to be rude. I subbed to email notifications to this thread so I'd like to see some useful information, instead I get emails of people posting same questions over and over again. Seems to happen everywhere in cryptocurrency world. And lazy people don't read whitepapers lol
Activity: 658
Merit: 129

I feel like this question gets asked every day...people need to learn how to read first before posting.
Agreed, I just had too much respect from a Legendary to write that, it seems I'm not as brave as you are Grin
Activity: 186

Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Ark uses DPOS (Delegated Proof of Stake), you can vote for a delegate with the official Ark Wallet (voting costs 1 ARK), if this delegate is in the Top 51 you will get rewards, there are some calculators how much you will earn:

Delegate Overview: https://explorer.ark.io/delegateMonitor
Calculator: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FGo3FkC3uSWXGHatPQyny2brMWjAIJsHFCR-Lhkl_m0/edit#gid=0
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Increase my tokens number seeing the opportunity again. ARK will shine on the trading platform very soon in near future. In last rally when it went over 100k satohsi it was like missed the chance once for good. I prefer these projects which are about to deliver over newly started.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Same question as bgibso01
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Nice job with the new site. One of the strongest tokens/coins in past few weeks.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
dinkimole nokkalle...
Private pool is looking for 50K+ votes.
100% profit share.
Payments are weekly and paid week in advance.
PM me if you want to join.
Jump to: