Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 212. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 30
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
Ark is not going to get any cheaper

I did not type this !!!  got an email about a reply to a post.. I do not know ARK.

just changed my password..  dont know if I can log out of all devices or not.

Activity: 274
Merit: 100
Ark is not going to get any cheaper

Let's hope it will, we can grab some more on the way down then.  Cheesy
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hey!

Finally we are live! ARK Delegate YIN - Custom Payout Script - 100% profit share for the first 2 months

We developed our own custom payout script, which allows you to request a payout when ever you want or needed.Our script also allows you to schedule your payouts. You get your payment fully automated and on time.

For more information checkout:
https://forum.ark.io/topic/362/yin-network-delegate-custom-payout-script-100-profit-share-for-the-first-2-months

Best regards,
Stefan,YIN.NETWORK
Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Cana! what about brackets?? you got me hooked! don't take this away from me know I need my hit

you'll have to get with our bracket Guru Techbytes  Grin
Activity: 126
Why don't you go to the new exchange? Will there be no Chinese exchanges going online ARK?
Activity: 124

Cana! what about brackets?? you got me hooked! don't take this away from me know I need my hit
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

If ARK does go to 30k it's because the ALT market becomes relevant once again after all the BTC/BCC crap settles out.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
I bought Ark a lot these days, even though I don't know about this project in the background, but I'll calmly familiarize myself and have great participation in Ark, it's very similar to Lisk, but it's superior, right? Roll Eyes

yes, ark way more superior than lisk because lisk team can't code much, very limited.
Activity: 25
Think some of you might be interested in this. Cheesy

https://twitter.com/Dr10tv/status/891292472869085184

Can use ARK to buy tokens on the ETH blockchain. ACES is working Cheesy

Awesome development.

Great!!! I am very happy for Ark, extreme dedicated people and big development, it will grow up a lot!!!
Activity: 9
I bought Ark a lot these days, even though I don't know about this project in the background, but I'll calmly familiarize myself and have great participation in Ark, it's very similar to Lisk, but it's superior, right? Roll Eyes
Vote for my pool "sharkpool", he's the most profitable one as soon as he hits the top 51, you're going to get more money than anyone else offers.

Pool reward sharing - 90%  |  Payments interval is 12h
https://sharkpool.pro/
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
200k is not enough, you need 900k+ and yes you can create your own delegate and vote for urself and get the missing 700k from the community by submitting a delegate proposal

yup, good catch Cheesy
Activity: 195
200k is not enough, you need 900k+ and yes you can create your own delegate and vote for urself and get the missing 700k from the community by submitting a delegate proposal
How go to top 51 delegate? what we need?
Set up a node , activate the forging feature and make a delegate proposal that will get the interest of ARK users (to get their vote).
Once you gain more vote, you will listed to the top delegates or the forging delegates.

I have 200000 ARK i can vote for my self? do not public my delegate only use private?

yes but you also have to be running a node or else you'll be just wasting your vote.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
How go to top 51 delegate? what we need?
Set up a node , activate the forging feature and make a delegate proposal that will get the interest of ARK users (to get their vote).
Once you gain more vote, you will listed to the top delegates or the forging delegates.

I have 200000 ARK i can vote for my self? do not public my delegate only use private?
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
3-5 usd by end 2017  is cheap with smartbridge launch
Activity: 117
Merit: 30
Think some of you might be interested in this. Cheesy

https://twitter.com/Dr10tv/status/891292472869085184

Can use ARK to buy tokens on the ETH blockchain. ACES is working Cheesy

Awesome development.

so you saying i can send ark to eth contract? when and how i can do this, you kidding right? this is crazy! what others crazy idea you people going to come up with next?

I think some tutorials will be released soon on this Smiley

Can't wait to read them. Be interesting to see what the community develop next Smiley
Jump to: