Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 217. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Einstein said that there are 2 infinite things, the universe and human stupidity, and the universe is not sure ..
Ark is going to be great thanks to the good work of the team and the vote of delegates is the best that could have a project, you do not realize that you can only collect and live the interests that pay for the amount of arks you have without having to To sell the arks you bought? But of course you will not understand it .. invest in btc better and go to it safe
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
Nice, that's why I'm invested in this, constant and continuous developing. Btw I don't get what are differences between TypeScript and JavaScript  Huh

TypeScript is a syntactical superset of JavaScript, and adds optional static typing to the language as well as IDE support for easier spotting of errors. TypeScript is designed for development of large applications and transcompiles to JavaScript (JavaScript that is more scalable).
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Nice, that's why I'm invested in this, constant and continuous developing. Btw I don't get what are differences between TypeScript and JavaScript  Huh

just a different programming language.  So that people who code using different languages can implement ARK transactions using their native code that they like to program in.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

We are happy to announce new development milestone in the form of TypeScript ARK API (which will also be used for our upcoming mobile wallets).

Read more in the blog post : https://blog.ark.io/typescript-api-wrapper-tsark-paving-the-way-for-mobile-wallets-23804d29ed82
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

i agree. also particl, these scammers are from cinni/cloakcoin>shadowcash>particl, they abandoned their promise/product like there is nothing.
the shadowcash was pumping so hard and listed on polo but they decided to abandon the project for no reason and to create particl.

thanks for the update, if it's legit you are truly doing great things for the community.

#AMA with CoinDash starts in 1 hour in ARK Slack!

Join ARK to participate: https://ark.io/slack 

GRR
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
I also think it is a very good sign that ARK is increasing since yesterday while ALL other coins are dropping, even BTC. Don't miss your chance, it may be the last.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
Great to see Ark doing well. Any major updates on the horizon? Is the roadmap still accurate? As a long term holder and believer it would be great for an update Smiley
Whats the next big thing in the roadmap?
Is it a good  price to get back in?

Ark should be at least 50k by the end of the year. Such a large community and constantly developing.

i think you meant 500k by the end of the year.
I am all in if its 500K by the end of the year. Wink
tbh ARK is doing pretty well in the current altcoin turmoil.
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
Great to see Ark doing well. Any major updates on the horizon? Is the roadmap still accurate? As a long term holder and believer it would be great for an update Smiley

Ark should be at least 50k by the end of the year. Such a large community and constantly developing.

i think you meant 500k by the end of the year.
Activity: 770
Genesis Team™

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
My guess is that next big thing after ledger will be push button deployable testnets. It is already at 70% on the roadmap. Business Entity formation also seems to be done soon (85%) but not sure how much impact that will have. At least it provides better legal security I guess.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100

Yes it is, and you can find the roadmap here: https://ark.io/roadmap/
There are a lot of things they are working on.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
Activity: 770
Genesis Team™
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
#AMA with CoinDash - Friday, 14th of July at 9am PT (4pm UTC) in ARK Slack!

Join ARK to participate: https://ark.io/slack 

Hey can you tell please which one of the Coindash team is going to be in the AMA??
Jump to: