Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 214. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

Due to the recent Bitcoin hard fork issues, Ledger has rescheduled ARK integration release until September 1st, 2017.

Read more in the blog post: https://blog.ark.io/official-ledger-reschedule-statement-27bb4720982a
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
Sorry, what i mean was if your holding ARK do you get some profit for it
Vote some delegate in the ARK network and the delegates give you a reward for your vote.
You can check here : https://explorer.ark.io/delegateMonitor the delegates that currently forging.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
Yes, you can earn by voting for a profit sharing delegate that is in the top 51.

Is ARK going to work with GAS, Masternodes or something?

GAS is "fee" for eth and etc, why on ark Grin? Also, why would you need masternodes lol?

Sorry, what i mean was if your holding ARK do you get some profit for it, like Waves or NEO orr something else
Or you can earn by running your own delegate  Wink The price is coming down with the altcoin crash, its a good time to get in before the next boom.
Activity: 933
Yes, you can earn by voting for a profit sharing delegate that is in the top 51.

GAS is "fee" for eth and etc, why on ark Grin? Also, why would you need masternodes lol?

Sorry, what i mean was if your holding ARK do you get some profit for it, like Waves or NEO orr something else
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
Is ARK going to work with GAS,
Yeah , when you deploy a smart contract in the ARK Platform using the system called Ark Contract Execution Service (ACES) by sending a Ark equivalent amount of gas and ETH to deploy the contract.
Masternodes or something?
Nope , that is not need in the ARK system
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
That looks awesome! Man, I would love to participate in ICOs without having to buy crappy ETH and usually lose money with it Smiley

So very soon you'll be able to use your ARK as an Ethereum token using a system called ACES.

It will be good to use my ARK to participate in ICO's instead of having to keep buying Eth.

Watch the video here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qugC8sQFR40

I believe more detail is to follow....

Activity: 117
Merit: 30
So very soon you'll be able to use your ARK as an Ethereum token using a system called ACES.

It will be good to use my ARK to participate in ICO's instead of having to keep buying Eth.

Watch the video here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qugC8sQFR40

I believe more detail is to follow....

Activity: 274
Merit: 100
I have read on Reddit that the Ledger wallet will be delayed for a little time.
The Ledger team was slightly busy with the Bitcoin hard fork, they will update us very soon.
All of this you can also read on the Ark Reddit sub, cheers.  Grin
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Good development takes time. I think that having a bunch of language packages already is a lot of development. Also, getting on Ledger is a huge deal and I think that it is just the first step of many more for this team. It is summer time, the perfect time for development Smiley

I'd like to finally see something substanial developmentwise, other than uninteresting AMAs, contests and flashy slacks gifs tbh. Otherwise the price will never increase really. Because slowly I begin thinking about selling my already 6 digit ARK.

Indeed, good development does take time and, it's going on more or less around the clock. ARK is team, not one person. What you see posted here is from one part of that team, others are working on their own assignments and projects. Don't be fooled about the water's depth just because still and quiet.

I suggest if you want to get an idea of just how active the team is, you spend some time in the Ark slack channel. They are working around the clock like he said. There is almost always someone around to answer questions too.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Good development takes time. I think that having a bunch of language packages already is a lot of development. Also, getting on Ledger is a huge deal and I think that it is just the first step of many more for this team. It is summer time, the perfect time for development Smiley

I'd like to finally see something substanial developmentwise, other than uninteresting AMAs, contests and flashy slacks gifs tbh. Otherwise the price will never increase really. Because slowly I begin thinking about selling my already 6 digit ARK.

Indeed, good development does take time and, it's going on more or less around the clock. ARK is team, not one person. What you see posted here is from one part of that team, others are working on their own assignments and projects. Don't be fooled about the water's depth just because still and quiet.

Activity: 117
Merit: 30
Releases have slowed but I'm still confident that the project will deliver. The coin has such a big following that it would be foolish to sell now. I agree though, too much time wasted on vanity items at the moment.

Well it was only a couple of weeks ago that Ledger support was announced. Ledger should be compatible with Ark this Friday.

Also there's new "stuff" to be tested on the testnet soon. So... it's only a matter of time before things start looking up Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™
Releases have slowed but I'm still confident that the project will deliver. The coin has such a big following that it would be foolish to sell now. I agree though, too much time wasted on vanity items at the moment.
GRR
Activity: 249
Merit: 250

Sell 'em. You'll find plenty of buyers here.

I hope he dumps those 6 digit Arks. It will be the shopping season I had been waiting for.

Don't worry, I would wait for the next pump.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

I hope he dumps those 6 digit Arks. It will be the shopping season I had been waiting for.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Jump to: