Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 232. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
What happened to the huge amount lisk from ark ico , whether they are locked or at the disposal of devs team ??

About half converted to Bitcoin and fiat, half is still there. About $5millions still in Lisk, $2millions in Bitcoin and $1million in fiat with some in ETC and Byteball. I think we shouldn't talk or count the next round of funding or Development funds yet, which is just a little over 20million Ark.
I think these funds are enough for 5-6 years. I hope till then, ark would have reached the level of Lisk in terms of market cap.
GRR
Activity: 249
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Buying more before price go uppp
legendary
Activity: 1008
What happened to the huge amount lisk from ark ico , whether they are locked or at the disposal of devs team ??

About half converted to Bitcoin and fiat, half is still there. About $5millions still in Lisk, $2millions in Bitcoin and $1million in fiat with some in ETC and Byteball. I think we shouldn't talk or count the next round of funding or Development funds yet, which is just a little over 20million Ark.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
This is the best chance to buy some more cheap ARK from bittrex
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ARK

ARK price will be back to 36k satoshi within few days, easy profit if you buy today.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
ARK to the mooooooon~~  Cheesy

Bought myself some as well, love the potential on this one. Great devs too!
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Just bought some ARK. I like the project pretty much and it's definitely undervalued at this time.  Cool

Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
Is this technology going to be feasible to create?

Is ARK project similar to what this article talks about?
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-edwhy-connecting-all-blockchains-final-step-mass-adoption/

Anything? Sorry Im new to crypto and dont really know how all this tech works. I ask if it is feasible because I've seen a bunch of investors on youtube saying its a very difficult project (not very feasible), but if it does get successfully developed it could be a game changer.

I took a glimpse and this writing and his idea is way after Ark, it's probably a copy idea from Ark after he see Ark whitepaper, connecting blockchains for mass adoption. Even the payment part is a copy. Also this idea and writing is done by one person where Ark have a huge army with ton of money. All and all this person should of just say Ark instead of trying to claim something not his, it is a waste of time to read if you already read Ark whitepaper.
Activity: 210

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-edwhy-connecting-all-blockchains-final-step-mass-adoption/

Anything? Sorry Im new to crypto and dont really know how all this tech works. I ask if it is feasible because I've seen a bunch of investors on youtube saying its a very difficult project (not very feasible), but if it does get successfully developed it could be a game changer.
Activity: 14
ark is where lisk was 1 month ago, little rise but sleeping under 1 $, as soon as we have 1$ floor we can climb to 5$ etc

Totaly agree, it's still undervalued at this moment.
Activity: 392
ark is where lisk was 1 month ago, little rise but sleeping under 1 $, as soon as we have 1$ floor we can climb to 5$ etc
Going stealthy
10 BTC and we go to all time high, I hope it do happen today. Sell walls getting pretty thin.

Edit, nevermind, after this post someone put up a bunch of sell walls. Now is back to about 30 BTC.
its over 200 BTCs to ATH. Try clicking 'show all' box , above the ask order book on Trex. They did some stupid update so unless thats checked only a fraction of order book is shown!

You're right! I haven't noticed about this. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
When the bracket contest of tennis be over and winner announced.

When is smartbridge getting ready. It will boost arkk to new hights

Winners were announced here, Reddit and Slack.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19504424

-tb-
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
10 BTC and we go to all time high, I hope it do happen today. Sell walls getting pretty thin.

Edit, nevermind, after this post someone put up a bunch of sell walls. Now is back to about 30 BTC.
its over 200 BTCs to ATH. Try clicking 'show all' box , above the ask order book on Trex. They did some stupid update so unless thats checked only a fraction of order book is shown!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Why does the price of a coin not stabilize? All I know is that there was an advertising company involved in car racing, which led to an increase in the price of a coin. What's going to happen in the near future?  How do developers want to raise the price of a coin?  Smiley
It would be cool to see a coin for a price of $3-4.

Yes, a few more months you see a coin for a price of $13-14.

Yes it all can be realized, just waiting for the next bitcoin price to determine it all.
Activity: 210

Going stealthy
Why does the price of a coin not stabilize? All I know is that there was an advertising company involved in car racing, which led to an increase in the price of a coin. What's going to happen in the near future?  How do developers want to raise the price of a coin?  Smiley

Yes, a few more months you see a coin for a price of $13-14.
Activity: 51
Activity: 538
Merit: 500
Hello
Hello,

Can someone please give me the 10,000 ft. overview of this project real quick? I've been reading through the channels but I'm a little confused how everything comes together?

If someone can give me the quick elevator pitch of what Ark is about? What have they accomplished up to this point? And what's the current focus of development to this point -- I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!
Jump to: