Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 229. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 250
relax...some of us still want cheaper ARK.

let the sellers sell...and buyers buy...

price cant go up, if doesn't go down...

markets need buyers and sellers...
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I'm kinda tired of hearing people piss and moan about the price when WE set the price and it appears there's no shortage of clueless people or huge pussies that just entered the market. All I see this week are panic sells. Not just ARK, but DEF with ARK. If you're new to this, pull your money out until you've done some research. Just quit panic selling and buy in the right place. Look at this shit: https://www.coinigy.com/assets/img/charts/594b1df061993.png
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
So investing in Ark means taking a gamble whether or not the SmartBridge tech would even work, but if it does it could be one of the most valuable crypto? Is this accurate
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
^_^
I am not really happy. I have huge chunks of ARK and they just keep going down by small bits day after day. Random useless shitcoins get pumped but solid projects like ARK don't manage to keep any traction, with ARK being already almost half of its ATH again. Why is nobody interested? Also before the recent strong increase it took ages before it took off from 0.25$.
6 months ago price had been lower 8+!!! times.
Wtf are you trying to say?
GRR
Activity: 249
Hi Ark, Below are 4 amazing Chinese exchanges. Maybe one of these will add Ark.
It would be nice if one of these Exchanges could add Ark.

Shocked       Shocked       Shocked

http://www.jubi.com

https://www.yuanbao.com

https://yunbi.com

http://www.btc38.com

I'm pretty sure the ARK team is familiar with the most popular chinese exchanges.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Hi Ark, Below are 4 amazing Chinese exchanges. Maybe one of these will add Ark.
It would be nice if one of these Exchanges could add Ark.

Shocked       Shocked       Shocked

http://www.jubi.com

https://www.yuanbao.com

https://yunbi.com

http://www.btc38.com
Activity: 124
I guess its too early to expect any updates, but almost everyday I keep checking ARK.io roadmap and the progress seems to stay the same at 0/17 tasks completed, and the % of each task seem to be at the same number....  maybe that page needs a little update?

Yea maybe. But maybe we just need "to forget" about ark (as an investor/trader) and move on, while hodling our stock.
Activity: 186
Looks like it might've found support at $0.70. Dip is expected after this past month's gains. Coming along nicely  Smiley
Activity: 195
Stop tryng to rush, you joined because of the hype, just HODL for long and wait for the best Grin
Activity: 770
I guess its too early to expect any updates, but almost everyday I keep checking ARK.io roadmap and the progress seems to stay the same at 0/17 tasks completed, and the % of each task seem to be at the same number....  maybe that page needs a little update?
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Is ARK a staking coin?

kinda, we have forging delegate who run pools.  you can vote for these delegates and they share a portion of the forged ark with you proportionally based off your vote weight vs all voters.
Activity: 255
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I think it is necessary to get a new trading site for ARK, at least adding large volumes to boost the better coinmarketcap rank Smiley

In future, we could have trading on 0x exchange. That may boost volume.

And, it may also be added to Iconomi Index fund and DAAs. That too will boost the volume.

"Everyone will be happy soon"

Everyone SHOULD be happy NOW!  Cheesy ARK has come a long way and I, for one, am very pleased with the current progress.

I am not really happy. I have huge chunks of ARK and they just keep going down by small bits day after day. Random useless shitcoins get pumped but solid projects like ARK don't manage to keep any traction, with ARK being already almost half of its ATH again. Why is nobody interested? Also before the recent strong increase it took ages before it took off from 0.25$.

Patience is needed. A month ago it was about $0.20, a month later it's $0.80, and this is without any software release.

Wait and see where it is in a year before deciding if you're happy with it or not, it's way way way too early atm,.

... and a month later will be $8.00  Shocked

Ha, that would be pretty sweet. Can't see it though Cheesy

Take this opportunity now to accumulate more. Smiley

Haha  Grin
Never say never

Just added a few hundred more for the next run.

May as well add on while it's low. My $.02
https://i.imgur.com/Juakk4u.png
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
I think it is necessary to get a new trading site for ARK, at least adding large volumes to boost the better coinmarketcap rank Smiley

And, it may also be added to Iconomi Index fund and DAAs. That too will boost the volume.

Everyone SHOULD be happy NOW!  Cheesy ARK has come a long way and I, for one, am very pleased with the current progress.

Patience is needed. A month ago it was about $0.20, a month later it's $0.80, and this is without any software release.

Wait and see where it is in a year before deciding if you're happy with it or not, it's way way way too early atm,.

Yes, patience is the key here. It's the market, not ARK. There are so many ICOs and projects taking off right now that the available money in this market is spread rather thin with the exception of whales who do more damage than good. Just the way it works. If you look at most successful coin's charts, you will notice a spike in activity at and right after, launch followed by a decline and relative leveling off. This is where ARK is right now, little up, little down. You will also notice that somewhere after that, successful projects begin to gain momentum and raise in value more or less steadily.

That is where ARK is heading. This is healthy, sustainable growth. Spikes and "to the moon" crap are not indicative of long term success. The quicker it goes up, the quicker it will come down and that's not healthy.

Again, what it all boils down to with legitimate projects like this one is time and patience.

Activity: 476
Activity: 155
UX/UI-designer
Ark had a good advertising company, which led to a higher price. I hope Ark will continue to conduct advertising companies to attract users and finally make smartbridges, which will increase the price of the coin.  It would be good for a year for the price of Ark to be in the area of 4-7 $ and not to fall  Grin.

For example, I will try to help the community to be better Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Haha  Grin
Never say never
Activity: 117
Merit: 30

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Activity: 117
Merit: 30

Everyone SHOULD be happy NOW!  Cheesy ARK has come a long way and I, for one, am very pleased with the current progress.

Jump to: