Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 238. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
ARK is on fire!!!
I regret not buying ark token at the price of 12K satoshi  Cry

It's not too late to step in (again).... Lot's of great things on the horizon! Seems like ark just made a new floor at $1. Can only go up from there Smiley

Why did someone step out and get out of the train?!
One of the best projects, still going strong and still have a lot of potentials to show.

Anyone who has step out from ARK, now... Cry
Yes sure, never it's too late to jump again but it will be a little bit more...expencive!

Yes, true, next time they want to get in is going to be a little bit more expensive!
The train can't go on forever, it need to take some stops for people to get off then it should continue on shortly.

ARK connecting private, business, governments, and everything in between blockchains together! Ark connecting the world of blockchains, Bitcoin, Eth, Litecoin, Dogecoin, any thing of blockchain techs!

ARK is the middle man, the regulator, the prince, OK I just made it up  Grin
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
ARK is on fire!!!
I regret not buying ark token at the price of 12K satoshi  Cry

It's not too late to step in (again).... Lot's of great things on the horizon! Seems like ark just made a new floor at $1. Can only go up from there Smiley

One of the best projects, still going strong and still have a lot of potentials to show.

Yes sure, never it's too late to jump again but it will be a little bit more...expencive!

I wouldn't worry about it, there will probably be more dumps. You gotta think that this coin is up 300% in the last few days. People ARE going to dump. It all corrects in the end anyway so don't worry about it

Agreed, best to buy and just hold. Anything around $1 is good. Which is what it's at around right now.
Activity: 186
Bought quite a bit 4 days ago. Considering the value of each coin was under $1, almost same supply as many of the top currencies, and what this project is trying to accomplish, I feel that this is still a bit undervalued and has great potential.

Downloaded the wallet, followed the Youtube page, followed the Twitter page, and will be watching this very closely for the next year or so.
You guys should do the same.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
ARK is on fire!!!
I regret not buying ark token at the price of 12K satoshi  Cry

I wouldn't worry about it, there will probably be more dumps. You gotta think that this coin is up 300% in the last few days. People ARE going to dump. It all corrects in the end anyway so don't worry about it
Activity: 361
Everything looking very nice, go ahead. gogogo!
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1104
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
ARK is on fire!!!

Activity: 399
Merit: 251
ARK is on fire!!!

Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
ARK is on fire!!!
I can only hope it will go into that direction however let's grow steady, trustworthy and reliably. If the coin has the potential it will get there. I don't mind waiting 6 months or longer. Everything crypto is booming right now, everybody in is looking to make a fortune within a month, and that's not feasible.

Just steady grow, such potential requires patience  Grin

Totally agreed! I hope that the groth continues like it is doing right now. Steady and secure. Doesn't look like a typical pump & dump which is great! I don't mind waiting a few months for that kind of ROI. Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I can only hope it will go into that direction however let's grow steady, trustworthy and reliably. If the coin has the potential it will get there. I don't mind waiting 6 months or longer. Everything crypto is booming right now, everybody in is looking to make a fortune within a month, and that's not feasible.

Just steady grow, such potential requires patience  Grin
soon 2$ then 5$.....

And $5 is only the stepping stone to $10..... $25.... $50.....  Shocked
Activity: 220
Oxycoin Community Manager
Since you all know that Ark is Rocking as Usual Today, i have a great announcement . We’re now a 70% Sharing Pool and We’ll be doing a lottery for two weeks from when i start forging on the 30% Share left from the server that means that around 1764 Arks will be given to a lucky voter(Worth $2100 at the time of this post) and he will be decided by using a random script which we will include all the voters addresses and letting them see that their addresses are included as well.
Activity: 462
This baby aint stoppin til $10. Nice job Mike and team.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Activity: 148
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I bought some ARKs like a couple of weeks ago but not only for the profit potential also because this team is amazing and the tech is brilliant
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
ark can easy hit 100k you can still get in Wink
Activity: 117
Merit: 30
Jump to: