Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 240. (Read 781308 times)

GRR
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
GREAT rally today with ARK! Hopefully it can continue and touch the $1. Great things ahead for this coin. $50 - $100 is not impossible for this one!!!

I'm an investor and this all sounds great, but how realistic is it?

$100 a coin is a market cap of 9bio. Seems a bit silly.

I'd rather healthy growth, rather than a monster pump followed by a slow death.

We have to ask ourselves-what has changed to cause Ark to be 4x what it was 2 weeks ago?

I think it has been quite undervalued for a long time now, always kinda staying the same place where it was. Now realization along with a larger market cap comes. People do not wanna miss out in a promising project. Thats why I also bought some days ago, however I didn't except the fast spontaneous rise. I also hope it will stay that way.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
GREAT rally today with ARK! Hopefully it can continue and touch the $1. Great things ahead for this coin. $50 - $100 is not impossible for this one!!!

I'm an investor and this all sounds great, but how realistic is it?

$100 a coin is a market cap of 9bio. Seems a bit silly.

I'd rather healthy growth, rather than a monster pump followed by a slow death.

We have to ask ourselves-what has changed to cause Ark to be 4x what it was 2 weeks ago?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
that sell wall would get eaten alive on Polo....but Bittrex traders will prevail, it will just take a little longer.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Wow! Look at those sell walls! 85 BTC to pass that 30k obstacle.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

Ask Me Anything with Vinny Lingham from Civic.com and their upcoming token offering will be tomorrow 7th June 2017 at 11:30 am PT in Ark Slack

Join Ark Slack to participate: https://ark.io/slack

You can also help spread the word and retweet this: https://goo.gl/Kd1Wzg

Thank you all for you tremendous support and positivism with Ark - we love you all!
Activity: 399
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1008
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Activity: 155
ARK is floating against the waves of the water. When others are turning into red colors it is still moving successfully under green color. It can resist this temporary state of shuffle in the values of different tokens. By the evening markets will calm down but ARK will keep climbing up on stairs without looking around by focusing to be at top volume token again.

Yeh its looking steady and resistant, big potential
Activity: 1276
Merit: 622
Speaking of success and the recent rise in price. Anyone else feels the fees are getting expensive? Smiley
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Look like pump is 'bout to start! Ark to 1 billion dollars cap Kiss
Certainly wouldn't mind the path of Stratis Tongue Unfortunately, missed that one.

Stratis have nothing on Ark, Stratis have just c+ and .net to work with it blockchain while Ark have c+, .net, plus a ton more. Also don't forget Ark have smartbridge and lot of others cool stuffs.
Well ok, I definitely don't mind Stratis x 10 Wink
legendary
Activity: 1223
Yes its going to 10 $. I invested in statis at 8K.  Kiss
Huge potencial...
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Buy support start rise  Cool

Yep, it's looking good for constant upward movement.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
can anyone help me? i try to vote some coins on ark wallet and its a one day already still dont receive any ark
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
Look like pump is 'bout to start! Ark to 1 billion dollars cap Kiss
Certainly wouldn't mind the path of Stratis Tongue Unfortunately, missed that one.

Stratis have nothing on Ark, Stratis have just c+ and .net to work with it blockchain while Ark have c+, .net, plus a ton more. Also don't forget Ark have smartbridge and lot of others cool stuffs.
Activity: 155
UX/UI-designer
1$ per ARK coming....

Already on 0.74 $. There's still a little more and we see $1!

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
ARK is floating against the waves of the water. When others are turning into red colors it is still moving successfully under green color. It can resist this temporary state of shuffle in the values of different tokens. By the evening markets will calm down but ARK will keep climbing up on stairs without looking around by focusing to be at top volume token again.
legendary
Activity: 1218
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Jump to: