Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 239. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

ARK hitting 2,500+ Slack members. Thank you all for your amazing support. You guys are what makes ARK, ARK!

Join now if you haven't yet: https://ark.io/slack

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Is there any why to buy ARK with USD or GBP? Im still waiting Kraken and Coinbase to verify the ID...And missing the rally in the meanwhile...
Thanks

You can buy Bitcoins using localbitcoin and then by transferring those to Bittrex you are all done. I also am using Bittrex for ARK and other tokens. There is no excuse these days if you really want to buy be little active and buy bitcoin using some alternative channels if you don;t have direct access to some regular exchanges.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Activity: 1
Is there any why to buy ARK with USD or GBP? Im still waiting Kraken and Coinbase to verify the ID...And missing the rally in the meanwhile...
Thanks
Activity: 47
GREAT rally today with ARK! Hopefully it can continue and touch the $1. Great things ahead for this coin. $50 - $100 is not impossible for this one!!!

I'm an investor and this all sounds great, but how realistic is it?

$100 a coin is a market cap of 9bio. Seems a bit silly.

I'd rather healthy growth, rather than a monster pump followed by a slow death.

We have to ask ourselves-what has changed to cause Ark to be 4x what it was 2 weeks ago?

ARK is quite trendy right now:
http://nocoiners.com/
Activity: 47
When smart bridge is released it will be worth 10$+

Hell no if transaction fee is still 0.1 ark
If ark hits $10, there is $1 transaction fee, that is insaine

Tx fee can be changed it'll probably be when ARK is on the moon and going to Pluto.
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
Grats all Ark holders! We broke the $1 barrier Wink

Now we wait for the $10 barrier, the $1billion marketcap.
Ark is world class crypto stuff, connecting the world!
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
Stable rising is so good. No PND shit. 100K incoming.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Grats all Ark holders! We broke the $1 barrier Wink
Activity: 561
Going stealthy
My observations from 29k to 30k it have about 80btc sell walls, it quietly sitting there until it got chewing out completely,  barely any dumping. After it completely bought we see it starting to dump, so, this person who put sell walls and got bought out trying to cause panic with some he left over so he could get back in at cheaper price. Please don't let this person come back in without paying the price. Thanks
Activity: 9

we can vote to lower the fee
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Just weeks ago i expect it to hit back ATH at 30k satoshi within months

But it happens within just 1 week when i told my friend to load up

Gosh, the price is rising so fast

10K > 28K in  3 day
Activity: 3

Activity: 22

Is there ETA for smart bridge?
Activity: 195
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
GREAT rally today with ARK! Hopefully it can continue and touch the $1. Great things ahead for this coin. $50 - $100 is not impossible for this one!!!

We have to ask ourselves-what has changed to cause Ark to be 4x what it was 2 weeks ago?

I think it has been quite undervalued for a long time now, always kinda staying the same place where it was. Now realization along with a larger market cap comes. People do not wanna miss out in a promising project. Thats why I also bought some days ago, however I didn't except the fast spontaneous rise. I also hope it will stay that way.

But if i'm not mistaken since the latest rise of bitcoin when it the 2000+ hard ARK wasn't really affected yet other alts were. So perhaps a new wave of investors see this a promising project.
Activity: 230

I think it has been quite undervalued for a long time now, always kinda staying the same place where it was. Now realization along with a larger market cap comes. People do not wanna miss out in a promising project. Thats why I also bought some days ago, however I didn't except the fast spontaneous rise. I also hope it will stay that way.

Why do you think it's undervalued and promising?

I'm just trying to get people's actual reasoning rather than the usual useless "ARK TO THE MOOOOOOON" nonsense.

Feel free to brows the approximately 400 pages before that to get an impression why you should have invested in ARK. Obviously, when it's finally moon time, people only talk about moon time.

Pardon me, I came off a bit snarky there.

Obviously as I said, I'm an investor with a fairly sizeable position so I'm happy to see the price action. I guess I struggle to come up with price targets-I thought it was a great project and it "should be worth more" but how much that is, I really have no idea. So I guess I'm trying to get a sense of that.
Activity: 1078
Anyone send application to polo? They be intrested as this coin brings some innovations into crypto.
GRR
Activity: 249
Merit: 250

I'm just trying to get people's actual reasoning rather than the usual useless "ARK TO THE MOOOOOOON" nonsense.

Feel free to brows the approximately 400 pages before that to get an impression why you should have invested in ARK. Obviously, when it's finally moon time, people only talk about moon time.
Activity: 230

Jump to: