Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 244. (Read 781308 times)

GRR
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
ARK it's moving ....

Someone just dump at 9.9k per Ark yesterday, I wondered what he feel now or perhaps he think the sky is falling on Ark? I think he needed to learn how not to dump.

Wasnt his smartest choice, seeing how it increased today.
Activity: 392
Hi guys bought some ark currently in exchange wallet but want to get it off and put onto a USB with my other wallets but cannot get the ark desktop lite wallet to save to a USB, doesn't give me the option on where to save to, anyone kn W how to do this or is there any other wallets I can use?  Cheers

all you need is your passphrase.  with that passphrase you can load your address at any wallet.

you can just copy your passphrase to a text file on your usb stick

so any wallet accepts ark, is this correct?
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Hi guys bought some ark currently in exchange wallet but want to get it off and put onto a USB with my other wallets but cannot get the ark desktop lite wallet to save to a USB, doesn't give me the option on where to save to, anyone kn W how to do this or is there any other wallets I can use?  Cheers

all you need is your passphrase.  with that passphrase you can load your address at any wallet.

you can just copy your passphrase to a text file on your usb stick
Activity: 392
Hi guys bought some ark currently in exchange wallet but want to get it off and put onto a USB with my other wallets but cannot get the ark desktop lite wallet to save to a USB, doesn't give me the option on where to save to, anyone kn W how to do this or is there any other wallets I can use?  Cheers
Activity: 269
Hi can you use ledger nano s please if so ether wallet  ?

Unfortunately, no since ARK is based on Lisk. I never saw any hardware wallet support for Lisk even, yet. MyEtherWallet is also just for Ethereum or Ethereum tokens.

actually we are compatible because ARK addressing has been upgraded to HD BIP32.  It's totally different from Lisk which definitely is NOT compatible with any hardware wallet.

Like we always said, we made huge improvements to the forked code and ark is more advanced in many ways.

Thanks for replying.
Two different answers.....can I put my arc from bittrex on to ether wallet ledger nano s please ?
Thanks again just need it clarified

That is not how ARK works...
there is no blockchain to download and accessing your wallet is as simple as just using a passphrase and accessible from anywhere you download the wallet.
Activity: 441
Not bad, but on what other sites do you plan to add a coin?

Any chances to list in polo?

we're on the best exchange out there right now. Bittrex Cheesy Polo hasn't added a coin in a long time and with the issues they are having through support for the coins they already have, I doubt unless you start a coin and you are already an insider like gnosis you probably won't get added any time soon but like I said before, if exchanges are your only concern and you just want to flip coins, there's plenty of scamcoins on polo that pump every day.

Ark is for serious blockchain supporters.

Moving in the right direction, I support you completely.

Any chances to list in polo?

we're on the best exchange out there right now. Bittrex Cheesy Polo hasn't added a coin in a long time and with the issues they are having through support for the coins they already have, I doubt unless you start a coin and you are already an insider like gnosis you probably won't get added any time soon but like I said before, if exchanges are your only concern and you just want to flip coins, there's plenty of scamcoins on polo that pump every day.

Ark is for serious blockchain supporters.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Activity: 613
Merit: 17

Unfortunately, no since ARK is based on Lisk. I never saw any hardware wallet support for Lisk even, yet. MyEtherWallet is also just for Ethereum or Ethereum tokens.

actually we are compatible because ARK addressing has been upgraded to HD BIP32.  It's totally different from Lisk which definitely is NOT compatible with any hardware wallet.

Like we always said, we made huge improvements to the forked code and ark is more advanced in many ways.

Ah I see, I was mistaken then - somehow that whole change went over my head. That's awesome.

It seems the Ledger team needs to code new firmware to support ARK as well? Don't see it on the list here (http://support.ledgerwallet.com/knowledge_base/topics/which-altcoins-are-supported-by-the-nano-s-and-the-blue). I'm guessing they haven't added it yet since it's not big enough (though Stratis was added a few months back).

ya never know
Activity: 170

Ah I see, I was mistaken then - somehow that whole change went over my head. That's awesome.

It seems the Ledger team needs to code new firmware to support ARK as well? Don't see it on the list here (http://support.ledgerwallet.com/knowledge_base/topics/which-altcoins-are-supported-by-the-nano-s-and-the-blue). I'm guessing they haven't added it yet since it's not big enough (though Stratis was added a few months back).
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Quack.
Is Ripple gateways similar to what ark is doing with their blockchain smart bridge?  https://www.dashforcenews.com/dash-funds-creation-two-separate-ripple-gateways/

If so how will ark compete with ripple which is a lot more mature in tech and has a lead in time, banks, and customers?

I'm a bitcoin fan, I don't believe in bank coins.  We don't want to be compared to other projects, they do their thing and we do our.   We'll see where we are all at in 3 years.

Remember, the coins in the top 10 were not all there last year and there were different coins there the year before that.

Crypto is crazy, things happen and anyone can be a top 10 with enough exposure.

as i am a fan of ark ^^ i would liked to have the question answered. is the ripple bridge tech similar to arks or not? (not quite sure about) - if its still an unappropriate question ;-P sorry

thanks

cheers

it's similar in the way that both coke and pepsi are the same thing but totally different.  We may have the same concepts but the execution is important also.

alright. thanks for clarification. will keep supporting this project ;-)
thanks
Is Ripple gateways similar to what ark is doing with their blockchain smart bridge?  https://www.dashforcenews.com/dash-funds-creation-two-separate-ripple-gateways/

If so how will ark compete with ripple which is a lot more mature in tech and has a lead in time, banks, and customers?

I'm a bitcoin fan, I don't believe in bank coins.  We don't want to be compared to other projects, they do their thing and we do our.   We'll see where we are all at in 3 years.

Remember, the coins in the top 10 were not all there last year and there were different coins there the year before that.

as i am a fan of ark ^^ i would liked to have the question answered. is the ripple bridge tech similar to arks or not? (not quite sure about) - if its still an unappropriate question ;-P sorry

thanks

cheers

it's similar in the way that both coke and pepsi are the same thing but totally different.  We may have the same concepts but the execution is important also.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Quack.

thanks

cheers

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

ARK is happy to announce our newest addition to the full-time development team - fullstack developer. Welcome Lucio!

Read more: https://blog.ark.io/from-github-contributor-to-full-time-ark-developer-2b38bf4bf278

Nice! Thanks BoldNinja for keeping us up-to-date.
I have the feeling Ark is the next billion dollar platform soon. I still want to sell some of my Rolex's to get more Ark at this point.
Activity: 170

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Is Ripple gateways similar to what ark is doing with their blockchain smart bridge?  https://www.dashforcenews.com/dash-funds-creation-two-separate-ripple-gateways/

What is the projected time frame of this project? One year? 5-10 years? It seems pretty early, good time to invest but when will there be actual rollout of projects. Next year? What do you think of Ark competitors. Is there any video or blog about the comparisons?

we're ready to do 5 years if our funding allows.

We are in the business of connecting blockchains, we don't have competitors, just more blockchains to bridge.

How does your tech stack up against that of Blocknet?

And on another note-let's say your work to connect blockchains is successful. What does that mean for ARK as a currency directly?

it's much better than blocknet and if successful it means that as we move forward and add features to the ARK network that other bridged forks will be able to build upon.  What that means for ark is unknown, it could be huge but I'm not a wizard, I can't tell the future.
Jump to: