Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 260. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 632
Merit: 250
I have 189 k Arks right now. I bought 160 k Arks when they were worth 5000 to 6000 satoshis. I bought the rest a little under 13 000 satoshis. I'm holding right now and I intend to hold for a very long time, at least until I see how the technologies Ark will have turn out.

I am really surprised to see how ARK is holding above the 10k sat mark considering BTC rising over 1400$ and is at its all time high,this shows how much potential ARK has and will rise easily to 50k sat in the coming months.Its a good buy for now even below 20k satoshi

It also shows how much new money is entering the markets. People are discovering crypto and alts, China is turning to alts, lots of new markets opening up. It's a good time for investors.

It feels like the early part of Dot Com bubble.
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
Looks like some crazy buy on Cryptopia has done this...

https://i.imgur.com/1FsZRy2.png

https://i.imgur.com/DkyKwXi.png

You beat me to it. Sure is.

Grin

Sorry. I can't stop looking at the prices (of everything!) today, so I caught this little blip.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Was wondering what happened since Bittrex is normal lol

ARK/DOGE pair is pump on Cryptopia
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Was wondering what happened since Bittrex is normal lol
legendary
legendary

You beat me to it. Sure is.
Activity: 392
Merit: 255

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
research > buy on dip > and HODL

Yeah, Bittrex is pretty good for now as the volume is fairly consistent and the price held well even as BTC rose quite a bit in the last few days. I noticed Ark is back on the first page on Bittrex - maybe it's time for its next leg up?

Poloniex just delisted many coins, so it is possible for Ark to be added next.

I hope also, in my opinion, if we can break that 17500 satoshi, it may be a good sign for the next leg up, Grin

But let the market decide
Activity: 170

Exactly! If you buy Bitcoins, you will earn from it's price growth. But if you buy ARK, you will earn from both currencies price growth Wink

Yes that's right, it's great for hedging,
Because there is still plenty of room to grow along with the progress of existing development

Other than that it seems also still available empty spot market in polo after they remove 17 altcoin from there, and maybe one day they are willing to take ARK  

So there are still many potential things that can be achieved later on
Lately I prefer bittrex over poloniex. I don't think Ark needs polo. polo needs Ark.  Wink

Maybe you're right, for the services, bittrex is still better than polo
Which became the charm of polo to this day maybe only its trading volumes

Hopefully one day that volume can flowing into bittrex,
and it may happen in the near future if the news about bittrex will upgrade and update their website layout is true

And the addition of the trollbox in bittrex may be one of a good choice of the solutions  Wink Grin

Yeah, Bittrex is pretty good for now as the volume is fairly consistent and the price held well even as BTC rose quite a bit in the last few days. I noticed Ark is back on the first page on Bittrex - maybe it's time for its next leg up?

Poloniex just delisted many coins, so it is possible for Ark to be added next.

Exactly! If you buy Bitcoins, you will earn from it's price growth. But if you buy ARK, you will earn from both currencies price growth Wink

Because there is still plenty of room to grow along with the progress of existing development

Other than that it seems also still available empty spot market in polo after they remove 17 altcoin from there, and maybe one day they are willing to take ARK  

Lately I prefer bittrex over poloniex. I don't think Ark needs polo. polo needs Ark.  Wink

Maybe you're right, for the services, bittrex is still better than polo
Which became the charm of polo to this day maybe only its trading volumes

Hopefully one day that volume can flowing into bittrex,
and it may happen in the near future if the news about bittrex will upgrade and update their website layout is true

And the addition of the trollbox in bittrex may be one of a good choice of the solutions  Wink Grin
Activity: 126
When mobile phone wallet can be developed?
Activity: 25

Lately I prefer bittrex over poloniex. I don't think Ark needs polo. polo needs Ark.  Wink

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
I have 189 k Arks right now. I bought 160 k Arks when they were worth 5000 to 6000 satoshis. I bought the rest a little under 13 000 satoshis. I'm holding right now and I intend to hold for a very long time, at least until I see how the technologies Ark will have turn out.

I am really surprised to see how ARK is holding above the 10k sat mark considering BTC rising over 1400$ and is at its all time high,this shows how much potential ARK has and will rise easily to 50k sat in the coming months.Its a good buy for now even below 20k satoshi

It also shows how much new money is entering the markets. People are discovering crypto and alts, China is turning to alts, lots of new markets opening up. It's a good time for investors.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Hi im 16 and i have 3400 ark : P would you mind sharing how much ark do you guys have?

65000 and counting... It's a good investment.
Activity: 47

legendary
Activity: 1148

Activity: 13
Activity: 1276
Merit: 622
Hi im 16 and i have 3400 ark : P would you mind sharing how much ark do you guys have?

All of us together have around 94mil ARK Smiley
any price predictions 1 month, 3 months and 1 year from now?

$50 1 year from now. BUY NOW while it's cheap  Wink
ARK $0.5 > $0.7 soon

*this pic taken at 16 april 2017

so i think Rank #20 at coinmarketcap may be a reasonable target, because a few days ago we were very close from there,  Grin

maybe this will happen in the near future, and from there maybe we can shake the crypto world Grin Wink

go...go ARK..!!
Jump to: