Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 258. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Ark Community Fund - Board Member Election Running

Please take a second and vote for the board members of the Ark Community Fund, if you have not done already!

Voting will be open until Sunday 7th May @ 19:00 hrs UTC and will be held in the #Community Fund Channel https://arkecosystem.slack.com/messages/C4RM5735Y

Or click this Link:
https://arkecosystem.slack.com/archives/communityfund/p1493809738824097

Each slack member will have the opportunity to vote for one candidate, the votes are anonymous and can be changed until the end of the election period.

The five members with the most votes will form the first ACF Board! In case members have the same amount of votes, a run-off (second election) between these members will be held.

Thanks - @sidzero  Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
research > buy on dip > and HODL
420 but most  like it 4:20 right ?Smiley there's a trick somewhere Smiley)

So maybe is this a clue about something? Grin

I will be prepared for whatever it is Grin
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1202
420 but most  like it 4:20 right ?Smiley there's a trick somewhere Smiley)
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
In Crypto We Trust
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
almost at my most favorite page number  Grin
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I think it will be good if Ark will be listed as well on POLO, since it has the highest trade volume on all exchange, imagine reaching that trade volume, the demand on ark will rise drastically.
totally agree with you, ARK deserve a spot on polo asap
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
I think it will be good if Ark will be listed as well on POLO, since it has the highest trade volume on all exchange, imagine reaching that trade volume, the demand on ark will rise drastically.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I started a new profit sharing pool with 80% payout today!

Vote for jarunik

I will start with a daily profit sharing payout of 100 Ark to all my voters to kickstart my delegation today.

Once we are forging I will share 80% of the forging rewards per day which will be above 400 Ark daily.

Details of my proposal: https://forum.ark.io/topic/251/

First profit sharing payment will be run today! Join in now and get a huge split this evening!

Vote jarunik start your profits today!

Short voting guide:
Open Ark desktop client.
Click account/wallet with which to vote.
Click the voting tab.
Click the button "Add delegate".
Enter jarunik as delegate name.
Click the vote button.
Enter your passphrase.
Click Send 1 Ark now.
You are done and will get daily profits.
Check transactions for profit payment.
Check my delegate to see history of payments: https://explorer.ark.io/address/Aasu14aTs9ipZdy1FMv7ay1Vqn3jPskA8t
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
HI,Do you have any plans for other exchanges?

I'm quite positive we'll see ARK get listed on other exchanges
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

If other exchanges want to add Ark they would add Ark, I don't think there is any plan that Ark team could do about it.
Bittrex is a very good and solid exchange.
Activity: 126
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
More riches in the year to come i hope
Activity: 226
I want to inn..... i the its a real good coin ....
But what is the real potential of this coin at the end of the year?
Activity: 206
research > buy on dip > and HODL
Sorry for noob question, If i want new address, have to create new account, with new password, yes? I would like to vote for 2 delegates and to split, so I support both.

yes, just create another new wallet address and keep the passphrase Smiley
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Sorry for noob question, If i want new address, have to create new account, with new password, yes? I would like to vote for 2 delegates and to split, so I support both.
Activity: 785
Merit: 502
Stupid question. Does ARK Window's wallet work on Window's Tablets like the Surface Pro?

I dont think so,but you can try the web client lite version which I use and prefer

My understanding is that the Surface Pro Tablet runs the window's version of the desktop. Why would it be incompatible?

Probably compatible then because its not the same as windows mobile. Its full OS
Activity: 462
Stupid question. Does ARK Window's wallet work on Window's Tablets like the Surface Pro?

I dont think so,but you can try the web client lite version which I use and prefer

My understanding is that the Surface Pro Tablet runs the window's version of the desktop. Why would it be incompatible?
Jump to: