Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 264. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Does ARK have a chance to go to the POLO exchange? Now only in bittrex transactions?

personally i think it has a good chance.  top-30 market cap, is higher than many of the ones POLO is delisting.  but there is no guarantee, and they give no warning before they list the coins.

however one thing to note is that it benefits holders to keep ARK in their wallet, to stake, and not on the exchange.  Exchanges don't like that.  But then again there are others (i.e. LISK) which they have on polo.

So then why on Bittrex there are sell offers for more than 1000 BTC? And they just stay there, nobody will buy because some of them are ridiculous! For instance:
0.00099999     50505.00000000     50.5045     837.8564
0.00500000     16237.64368774     81.1882     1156.1720

100k, 500k satoshi... I don't think ARK will ever reach 500k. Why these guys don't vote and make some extra ARK every day? They can always sell if the price goes up. Maybe they don't know about the voting thing...

There are always sell orders like that placed on most coins. People (and whales) hope some fat fingered user will put in a super high buy order by mistake and the seller will reap a windfall profit. Simply ignore them and be careful with you math!
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
just bought some ark, seems like a cool undervalued project
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
we will go up, I am confident about that, we will go up further pass 20k
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
ARK mentioned yesterday in shitcointalk, i expect some big actions today.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
myhappyluck.com is not for playing yet?

send some and have coins in my acount but when try roulette or slot it starts and then quit

btw game looks very good , can't wait to play
Activity: 47
Does ARK have a chance to go to the POLO exchange? Now only in bittrex transactions?

personally i think it has a good chance.  top-30 market cap, is higher than many of the ones POLO is delisting.  but there is no guarantee, and they give no warning before they list the coins.

however one thing to note is that it benefits holders to keep ARK in their wallet, to stake, and not on the exchange.  Exchanges don't like that.  But then again there are others (i.e. LISK) which they have on polo.

So then why on Bittrex there are sell offers for more than 1000 BTC? And they just stay there, nobody will buy because some of them are ridiculous! For instance:
0.00099999     50505.00000000     50.5045     837.8564
0.00500000     16237.64368774     81.1882     1156.1720

100k, 500k satoshi... I don't think ARK will ever reach 500k. Why these guys don't vote and make some extra ARK every day? They can always sell if the price goes up. Maybe they don't know about the voting thing...
Activity: 824
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi guys,
What do u think about price? can we see new ath or previous high?
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
research > buy on dip > and HODL
https://myhappyluck.com

Ntelo has poured his heart into this project, and it really shows.
Please take a moment to vote for Ntelo or donate to his platform.

ARK address - Ad9HzreEu8NGbVr9EHYodh5Sm6mXipCBtJ
LSK address - 6958488803964436394L
BTC address - 1FMwU4qJdoHRd1mzt5oogDd5Lh3hVu5K4h

This message brought to you by Phoenix1969

great work, i'll support it and send some donation
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
In Crypto We Trust

Good job, donation sent.
Activity: 644
Think or swim.

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

however one thing to note is that it benefits holders to keep ARK in their wallet, to stake, and not on the exchange.  Exchanges don't like that.  But then again there are others (i.e. LISK) which they have on polo.
Activity: 126
Will ark touch that 20k again?  Grin i hope so....maybe soon

you mean 2k! yeah, sure, of course it can touch that.  Cheesy

If it touches 2k I'll burn my diploma!  Smiley

yeah..stay calm..
lets wait and see...
maybe the bull will coming again   Grin

Activity: 47

you mean 2k! yeah, sure, of course it can touch that.  Cheesy

If it touches 2k I'll burn my diploma!  Smiley
Activity: 252
Aliens are real!

you mean 2k! yeah, sure, of course it can touch that.  Cheesy
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Some people were talking about downtrend but there analysis didn't come to true and current floor is being hold successfully. I don't think there will be anymore cashed out. Cryptocurrencies in general are being appreciated and more money is coming into these. ARK also getting good share of fresh investment.
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
This is an interesting question which I am to be interested, too. I think it should be more clearer - also for marketing topics - to make it clear what the big differences between Ark and Lisk are. I think Ark has some advantages over Lisk but it should be stressed more.

Hi all, I'm new to cryptocurrencies and I'm reading about all the different projects out there. I've difficulties understanding the difference between lisk and ark. I've seen the graph that compares ark-lisk-eth but is doesn't make me much wiser.

What does the bridging enable ark to do what lisk cannot? Is the bridging comparable to the bridging blocknet is using and has it been shown to work? Furthermore the graph says that ark can be used as storage, why wouldn't this be possible on Lisk in the future?

Furthermore how does Ark compare to NEM?

Activity: 271
Merit: 250
how about the SmartBridge process,any news?
Activity: 176
https://twitter.com/HelioHash
Jump to: