Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 268. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 250
I would like to know,

what is the average time to receive ark in my wallet.

I sent myself 2 ark from bittrex awhile back and took awhile before it hit my wallet.

I now just sent myself 15K to my wallet and its been at least 15 minutes and I see nothing still!

Its alarming when all other coins come in instantly!

Why is it slow or am I missing something?
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
Finally I'm able to see now that my dashboard balance has been updated and I'm very happy to see that I'm estimated to have 1039 ARKS.

Now I'm worried how can I use and spend them, is there any exchange that has listed ARK in their exchange websites?
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ARK

Successfully I made my first sell order of ARK in bittrex, I'm waiting for a lower price and to buy some and leave for undefined time.

TBH I don't think you'll get too many opportunities soon.  we've been launched for 2 weeks and amount of ARK at bittrex hotwallet went from 26.7 million ARK and now is right at 18.9 million ARK.

they are being taken out of trade circulation fast to be used in forging or vote staking on forgers.

https://explorer.ark.4miners.net/address/AUexKjGtgsSpVzPLs6jNMM6vJ6znEVTQWK

and fun stat, bittrex has more withdrawals for ARK than deposits.

Then it's ok, it's too good to analyze and see what people are doing with their ARK and are they increasing their volume or just exchanging to BTC.
I have seen the potential of ARK and that's why I have traded a bit.
Activity: 301
In Crypto We Trust
What is the main (technological) difference between ARK and LISK?

This would give you some idea. It help me understand what the different techs.
nov
Activity: 433
Merit: 251
Independent crypto developer
What is the main (technological) difference between ARK and LISK?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
ARK price is dropping,why people are selling their coin? Its good time for holding altcoin like ARK.

They may know something you dont...

Come on, no one knows something special that could cause him to sell at such a low price. Everything that happens is quite normal in the crypto world. Someone has sold a large amount of ARK for personal reasons, which is unreasonable at this time but he is free to do so. The ARKs are not gone, they simply changed their owners. Overall, it was only a small percentage of the total ARK sum sold and now make new owners happy. As long as ARK is under 50k sat it is a bargain (at this juncture).

The ARK is now listed on Litebit.eu. I think that is an enormously significant process. I know the people who work at Litebit. They are very critical with the list of new currencies and know what has future and what not.

I hope that after the current delete of different coins, ARK will find a place on Poloniex. Over 90% of the traders are on Poloniex and ARK will come in focus of this community. The real value of ARK will we see there.

My recommendation: Buy as long as the price is so low. This coin has a bright future. I remember when I bought ETH for $ 2 and where is it now ...?

Buying and holding is the order of the day!
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
I like price dropps - bought 1000 Ark more Grin
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
ARK price is dropping,why people are selling their coin? Its good time for holding altcoin like ARK.

Good fill my bag full ARK  Smiley cheaper better  Kiss
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Wish I had more money right now! soooo cheap!
Activity: 714
Merit: 252

Or it's the other way.
We know something they don't know. We holders know the real value of Ark

shhh its almost time for me to buy back in  Wink
Activity: 560

Or it's the other way.
We know something they don't know. We holders know the real value of Ark
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

Activity: 248
Merit: 110
#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

Ark is now listed and can be bought on LiteBit.eu - they offer a variety of payment options SEPA, GiroPay, SOFORT, iDeal, cryptos, ...

https://www.litebit.eu/en/buy/ark
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
After the initial hype and the surge in price it was time for ARK to cool off a little. Times like this are the best to stack up more coins during the dips. Just be sure to not panic in case of dumps it will surely pay in the end.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Its going down. Time to buy more and hodl. Waiting to be include in polo this coming May hopefully.
legendary
Activity: 1364
back from a couple of days away, I'm happy to see a good price movement here !!
Activity: 206
research > buy on dip > and HODL
yes can someone explain why did it go down so much??? is it a good price to buy more?

I'm sure that Mr. whales have a good trading plan,  Grin
Maybe he's preparing himself if later Ark goes to poloniex,  Grin
As we know on 2nd May there will be 17 altcoin will be deleted on polo, there are many empty spots that can be filled
and hopefully Ark can fill one place there  Grin
Activity: 206
research > buy on dip > and HODL
What the fack just happening, is there something with Ark failed? Why the dump?

its a normal way in crypto trading  Grin

The whale also needs fresh funds, the game is like stock cornering in stock exchange trading , especially for small capitalized stocks, the only difference here in crypto trading we do not have the term of REPO / repurchase agreement, >>> http://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/repurchaseagreement.asp  Grin

(Because of that) so the only exit way after the pump in crypto trading is a dump and from here will be available some fresh funds to pump back,  Grin
Activity: 195
yes can someone explain why did it go down so much??? is it a good price to buy more?
legendary
Activity: 1008
What the fack just happening, is there something with Ark failed? Why the dump?
Jump to: