Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 277. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Activity: 213
There's some kind of bug on Coinmarketcap.

It shows ARK at 411 position. And it shows volume- '$5' only - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ark/

That's giving a bad impression of ARK.

I have the same opinion, it's possible a bug on Coinmarket??

In Bittrex now it's ok. Volumen and trading ok,  What happened?

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Seems like theres gonna be another dump..
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
what a waste of BTC has happened again.

Activity: 301
Merit: 250
In Crypto We Trust
A huge red dildo on bittrex. Crazy dump.

That was nice. Wish I knew about it before and didn't rebuy all my ark at .22600 (: If it was fat-finger (fuck, it must be pretty unpleasantly to sell 85BTC of ARK ten times lower than market)

Haha yeah, cheap ARK getting swallowed fast though.

That was a huge dump. But hey other traders swallowed that huge dump anyway. Luckily sold when it was 30K sats.

ARK is now out of top 30 in coinmarketcap. Yesterday even overtook Lisk for a while.

This is a big dump, very big over 50% of the value lost in a fell swoop, I can't found any information on this dump, can someone tell me what is responsible for this

The dump is from one of big ICO participant, he's probably tired of trading just want to make the big dump and moving on. It's free ARK to him.
Activity: 676
Usually what goes up must come down right. My guess is that whoever pumped this coin got tired and sold his coins and looking for the next victim.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252

That was nice. Wish I knew about it before and didn't rebuy all my ark at .22600 (: If it was fat-finger (fuck, it must be pretty unpleasantly to sell 85BTC of ARK ten times lower than market)

That was a huge dump. But hey other traders swallowed that huge dump anyway. Luckily sold when it was 30K sats.

ARK is now out of top 30 in coinmarketcap. Yesterday even overtook Lisk for a while.

This is a big dump, very big over 50% of the value lost in a fell swoop, I can't found any information on this dump, can someone tell me what is responsible for this
In Crypto We Trust

Enjoy the free ARKs. Let's do that again.
Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.

Activity: 756
just first dump, dump round 2 will begin shortly after couple hours waiting buy order load
it will be epic dump  Cool
if this would happen better to place an entry so i can catch up some ark and then wait when the time for pump again, looking
forward for your good assessment buds let see if whales will deep down so hard.
Activity: 560
There's some kind of bug on Coinmarketcap.

It shows ARK at 411 position. And it shows volume- '$5' only - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ark/

That's giving a bad impression of ARK.
In Crypto We Trust
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
just first dump, dump round 2 will begin shortly after couple hours waiting buy order load
it will be epic dump  Cool
Activity: 195
i have 1500 ark Grin bought some more when it was cheap... how much arks do you have?
Activity: 247
Hi,

I am new here even new in trading. yesterday i set my bid at 0.00025000 as the price was above 0.00030000 i thought if it comes down to 0.00025000 so i can also have some ark but surprisingly price has fallen down.

what should i do now, should i sell in loss or price will come back to its position of 30k?

any expert opinion please.

Thanks

Ark has a good future, if you sell it so early, you may lose much potential profit. So you have to decide yourself.
Activity: 632
Hi,

I am new here even new in trading. yesterday i set my bid at 0.00025000 as the price was above 0.00030000 i thought if it comes down to 0.00025000 so i can also have some ark but surprisingly price has fallen down.

what should i do now, should i sell in loss or price will come back to its position of 30k?

Thanks
the price will eventually be more than 25k in the long term, just look at the roadmap and the team behind it. If you sell now, you are 100% lose, but if you hold, It might come back.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi,

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
what will the price be next week?

BACK to where it was forever because this is just pnd whale action on your coin, fuck.

sheep always flocking to buy in pumps, FAIL.  the whales are using their bots to pnd ark, end of story.

if you didn't buy months ago you're already too late and it will dump to shit within week even more.
Activity: 195
what will the price be next week?
Activity: 686

Jump to: