Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 279. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™
Hearing rumours of Polo support. Anyone able to confirm?
Activity: 392
Merit: 255

when time gets another 2100 BTC volume to catch up to ARK let us know  Grin

Where do u see 2100 btc u queery boy It's struggling to hit 100 btc mark. Overall Im surprised to witness this baby pump on bittrex. It could have been much better provided that bittrex is still in the top of 5 "major" altcoin exchanges though I wouldn't say it outperforms ccex by a large margin. So, does anybody know the legit reason for this "pump"?

He means Ark's volume hitting 2100 BTC.

Queery boy  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Still a great time to buy Ark. One of the largest, most passionate Dev teams I've seen and a really positive community.
Ark is doing well since day one of its launch.There is no doubt it will be $1 this month itself.Yes it is still a good time to buy even at $0.3 Smiley
Genesis Team™
Still a great time to buy Ark. One of the largest, most passionate Dev teams I've seen and a really positive community.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
By looking at the marketcap, development team

Can expect $1 Easily and it will have a total have 125M marketcap

Of course, guess the pump hype will end soon, as the price peaked at 32K Today.

And there quite a big amount of sell wall appear and this force the price to go back

Still, it is trading at 27K right now. When the pump ends i think the price would stable at around 25k if investors are hoarding Ark as investment but not a Pump and Dump Profit Scheme
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
I don't have ARK, but a very good team . A good stock if you get in front has no barriers . congratulations
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502

when time gets another 2100 BTC volume to catch up to ARK let us know  Grin

Where do u see 2100 btc u queery boy It's struggling to hit 100 btc mark. Overall Im surprised to witness this baby pump on bittrex. It could have been much better provided that bittrex is still in the top of 5 "major" altcoin exchanges though I wouldn't say it outperforms ccex by a large margin. So, does anybody know the legit reason for this "pump"?
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
ark is doing really great! Only bought for a couple of btc before the pump wanted to inform my self some more before investing big but I was just to late. Luckily I bought some so I didnt totally miss out Smiley

I have a question I came across blocknet also and it seems very similar to ark. I believe they got the smartbridge (crosschain) idea from them if I understand correctly? What else did ark do what separated them from blocknet. There must be some significant differences since the price is mooning big time for ark.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Sooo where is this big raise coming from? Are people just pumping the price to dump it later or do people actually see potential in this coin?

I think it is partly because people see potential in the project so they old what have in wallet and buy some more coins. Also the huge volume is bringing in many traders looking for a good trade thus pushing the price even higher.

It seems everybody want a piece of the ARK pie right now.  Grin
M0w
Activity: 186
Sooo where is this big raise coming from? Are people just pumping the price to dump it later or do people actually see potential in this coin?
Genesis Team™
Ark doing so well. Definitely see 50k within the next few days. Easily worth the same as PIVX
Activity: 175
Volume PIVX n Volume Ark races

PIVX = Lorenzo
ArK = valentino rossy

which will be number one?  Cheesy Grin
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
i sold for 0.00013000 on 14th expecting the price is decreasing on 15th........wtf

The best way to manage alts during a bull run is to sell portions of it and ALWAYS keep some in your bag to take advantage of an eventual insane spike. So far I sold about half of my ARKs between 10k and 30k but I will hold super tight the ones left in my bag until 1 ARK = 0.05BTC

I totally agree with you about this managing type for Alts. It's the best way to gain as much as you can and have track of it in the process.
Being on the same page with you, still holding my 1/3 of my ARK's but idk if it can reach 0.05BTC.

I wish though that it will get there or higher... Roll Eyes

Eheh yes that 0.05BTC for ARK was a bit exagerated LOL. But still I think ARK can easily get to at least the top20 or even top10 in coinmarketcap.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Web-developer
Hi. Vote for my delegate-pool.
Delegate proposal: https://forum.ark.io/topic/194/delegate-arkpool-profit-sharing-85
Delegate name: arkpool
Site: https://arkpool.lisk-ua.net/
Profit sharing: 85%
Pay: every 6h if more 5 ark
Network fees: pays a pool
Activity: 76
Guys where can I obtain a slack invitation?
Activity: 60
ARK just hit #1 volume on Bittrex Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1104
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
i sold for 0.00013000 on 14th expecting the price is decreasing on 15th........wtf

The best way to manage alts during a bull run is to sell portions of it and ALWAYS keep some in your bag to take advantage of an eventual insane spike. So far I sold about half of my ARKs between 10k and 30k but I will hold super tight the ones left in my bag until 1 ARK = 0.05BTC

I totally agree with you about this managing type for Alts. It's the best way to gain as much as you can and have track of it in the process.
Being on the same page with you, still holding my 1/3 of my ARK's but idk if it can reach 0.05BTC.

I wish though that it will get there or higher... Roll Eyes
Jump to: