Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 283. (Read 781309 times)

legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
this was an ipo right? was it escrowed? someone told me ark was a scam!

I think that someone already jumped from a window after seeing how dumb he was to say that. Meanwhile ARK is already at 20k sats and climbing.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
Look at stratis guys. ARK = JACKPOT . Cool
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
i am crying now. I have sold all my ark after Ico with losses... this would be more than 600% profit as of now
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
It is such a impressive performance on Bittrex that anyone will say once it will be enlisted on Poloniex which can not bee excluded anymore where there total market value reach. I am sure those Polo guys are looking deeply all the volume and developments. Polo is not very far anymore , in my opinion.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
Cryptopia wallet is under maintence. Why?

Ask them, they might be upgrading to newest core release (if you hover over it does say "wallet update")
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Cryptopia wallet is under maintence. Why?
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
research > buy on dip > and HODL

dont cry for your missed for this greatest ICO in 2017, just buy now , grab it fast, dont be late  Cheesy Grin
Activity: 882

Its so hard read the OP ?
All about escrow is wrote in OP.

And:

Ark Block reward : 2 Constantly
Ark Supply : 125Million

Ark Distribution ICO - 93,750,000
ARK Founders Team - 18,750,000
ARK Shield Program - 8,750,000
Ark Bounties - 2,500,000
Escrow - 1,250,000
legendary
Activity: 1596
Activity: 882
Where I can find Ark signature to add ?
Activity: 1085
the price already hit double-top, its mean soon big dump will come  Cool

Do not sell now
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Holding Ark for long, this is way too impressive to sell right now Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
the price already hit double-top, its mean soon big dump will come  Cool
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
im really impressed by ark , im glad i invested a little
Activity: 2
hey, thanks for the reply and i'll be heading over to slack. excuse the shilling (i edit out my beggars post)

this project looks great, like what i'm reading throughout this thread. hi people! I have other alts but this one is very exciting, i will never complain if it goes to 0. all aboard the ark of the convenant
legendary
Activity: 1008
good evening everyone! I have finally signed up to bitcointalk after lurking for a little while. I am very intersted in this project but at the moment can only purchase a few hundred ARK. I'll grab some more next month for sure!

I've given out a lot of pepecash the past couple of months so I hope it's not too crazy to ask for any donations? I don't know maybe you got a ton of Ark and want to welcome me to the community? Smiley My ark Address: Aabxq1k1WsjsxKxxTFUajkZ31pJv8FyF4Z

otherwise, i'll just be here reading and learning and asking pertinent questions I hope. All the best to you all!

-bib

Join ARK Slack then creating Ark tip bot address, chance you will getting some donations over there.
Activity: 2
good evening everyone! I have finally signed up to bitcointalk after lurking for a little while. I am very intersted in this project but at the moment can only purchase a few hundred ARK. I'll grab some more next month for sure!

i'll just be here reading and learning and asking pertinent questions I hope. All the best to you all!

-bib
legendary
Activity: 1008
Ark is going to be the next Ethereum but better.
Activity: 20
it was nice to see Ark has the 2nd largest daily trading volume on Bittrex today

Yes, great things happening with ARK as seen on Bittrex. Quite stable too! It's fun watching this crypto succeed (too the moon  Smiley ). And there is still so much good to come!
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
research > buy on dip > and HODL
it was nice to see Ark has the 2nd largest daily trading volume on Bittrex today
hopefully poloniex can see it  Grin
Jump to: