Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 285. (Read 781309 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Any contest going on to get some more Ark Grin
Ark is really doing great I knew it would be one of the most innovative crypto but I wasn't expecting such a great start.
legendary
Activity: 854
Any contest going on to get some more Ark Grin
Ark is really doing great I knew it would be one of the most innovative crypto but I wasn't expecting such a great start.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
Holy shit how do you do a such pump?Glad I've kept some Ark from launch dump. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
damn sold to early, lulz, lisk pumper behind it
canabanana youre the pumper right  Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I bet We will see 1 ARK = 1$  Patience is the key.
Buy now or Cry Later™®

To begin with, it would be a good idea to overtake Lisk, then Waves and show by this that the number of pre-empted funds is not decisive.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
https://twitter.com/HelioHash

Vote for delegate
HELIOHASH
80% profit sharing
Minimum voting power: 300 ARK
Payments every Friday

HELIOHASH pool payout report for this Friday:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15LeIuHEffjlWM_yu4oTlpLkFByMTaQCOI9oRB0r5vlI/edit#gid=0

legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
What you mean ? Bittrex have ark trade market from the launch if want sell go there. + 1-2 other markets dont remember (check OP) which Bittrex is enought for my needs and good market so I no need small other markets.

Did you read what I wrote ?
I can NOT login on bitrex, maybe a firefox plugin gone crazy. same problem with chrome!!!
That's why i look for another xchange.

Other than Bittrex you can buy ARK on cryptopia. I tried it lately with a small sum of bitcoins and worked nicely so I think it could work for you.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
What you mean ? Bittrex have ark trade market from the launch if want sell go there. + 1-2 other markets dont remember (check OP) which Bittrex is enought for my needs and good market so I no need small other markets.

Did you read what I wrote ?
I can NOT login on bitrex, maybe a firefox plugin gone crazy. same problem with chrome!!!
That's why i look for another xchange.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
Pretty cool to sit and watch the BTC volume ticker on the exchange just keeps going up wow
Activity: 882
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
who is buying this? noobs?

People with vision.

People with vision alo sell then 5x is ringing the bell
But where to sell ? Bitfinex , i can't login to my account so if somebody knows another xchange, he could may be buy  my ark soon
Activity: 462
Bought into this coin at 4 $ense. And I got a lot. Only regret I did not get more. And that's only because of Coinbase fucking deposit scheme  Angry

Anyways Im an original Bitshares member and I knew it would do something because of DPOS which we started. Crypto is such a unique industry. There is real co-opetition because anyone can invest in anyone's project. Good luck ARK team.

I believe there is still room to buy and prosper big time in this ARK do not sit and watch get it now

I might agree with you sir... But unfortunately no matter how I feel CoinBase STILL hasn't deposited my funds  Roll Eyes

But we will see. Done well lately on ARK and LTC so no complaints. Some believe though ARK might dip. If it happens I will certainly stack up. The community of ARK feels the same way Bitshares was in early 2014 going into the summer which is very good.
Bought into this coin at 4 $ense. And I got a lot. Only regret I did not get more. And that's only because of Coinbase fucking deposit scheme  Angry

Anyways Im an original Bitshares member and I knew it would do something because of DPOS which we started. Crypto is such a unique industry. There is real co-opetition because anyone can invest in anyone's project. Good luck ARK team.

I believe there is still room to buy and prosper big time in this ARK do not sit and watch get it now
Lol,it looks ARK is going to be a very rear example when coin doesn't go below ICO price.Beutiful Smiley
Just wondering if you accually meant "rare" example rather then rear example?
Activity: 1085
Activity: 462

Activity: 307
ARK is pumping hard like early Lisk, nice job ARK team, maybe poloniex will list ARK in one day.
Activity: 301
In Crypto We Trust
Lol,it looks ARK is going to be a very rear example when coin doesn't go below ICO price.Beutiful Smiley

Because Ark is a legit project with huge team, unlike the others "rear" ico's.
Activity: 574
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
legendary
Activity: 1057
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Jump to: