Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 355. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
I was 4 Years in the United States Marine Corps and 6 years in the United States Army providing Communications, Planning and Execution for top echelon exercises and operations.

Thank you for your service.

RJF this guy is impersonating cannabanana notice the misspelling  and the new acct.

I think it's more than obvious that this noob is a copycat of canna.
Trolls start to coming, i guess... Cheesy

68 at marketcap... Cool
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
I was 4 Years in the United States Marine Corps and 6 years in the United States Army providing Communications, Planning and Execution for top echelon exercises and operations.

RJF this guy is impersonating cannabanana, notice the misspelling and the new acct.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

This is going into the right direction. And I see ARK is listed on Bittrex as well now. I think it's time for me to climb aboard the ARK train.

Activity: 282
Merit: 250
Fear only from the fear itself

Sweet number 68! CoinMarketcap will surely bring a price boost now
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
Sorry, if I am the 10th who is asking, but can you guys tell me the range of the ICO price? I know there were bonusses. Please be as accurate as possible. Thank you and good luck with your project.

Please answer.

Numbers going around is 1500-3300 sats based on bonuses and other factors (note that BTC was also much lower at that time).
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

Please dev tell me I can recover those coins from my wallet.

You must have passphrase saved just for like any other cryptoproject there is no "forgot my passphrase" function. If you lose it / delete it / it gets stolen we can't do anything about this. As suggested how did you manage to lose it? When you login look if you are not adding other chars or space at the end as that would generate / open another wallet.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Sorry, if I am the 10th who is asking, but can you guys tell me the range of the ICO price? I know there were bonusses. Please be as accurate as possible. Thank you and good luck with your project.

Please answer.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
So, can anybody tell me how to get some Ark? I understand the bounties, but is there any Exchange which I can buy Ark official? Or do I have to wait?

Bittrex.com  .............
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1202
Go on bittrex.com

Please dev tell me I can recover those coins from my wallet.
Activity: 69
So, can anybody tell me how to get some Ark? I understand the bounties, but is there any Exchange which I can buy Ark official? Or do I have to wait?
legendary
Yea dude I got everything but I have 2 wallets , one passphrase ...and the one i have it's opening another wallet ...dk what happened really .
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
it says it's wrong lel ...
I'm looking to my ARK's and i can't do a thing about it ...wow ...1st time in crypto for me when something like this is happening ..

Did you take a screen shot of the original passphrase? Also, make sure there is not a space after the passphrase.
legendary
I really hope the DEVS can privode me the passphrase or game over for me with ARK ...dammit ...it looks like if I enter that passphrase it's opening a new wallet lel with 0 arks ...come on guys please help me with this.
legendary
it says it's wrong lel ...
I'm looking to my ARK's and i can't do a thing about it ...wow ...1st time in crypto for me when something like this is happening ..
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
So i've lost my coins because this wallet is to stupid to have a recovering passphrase ?

I mean did you thought about us the investors when you made that wallet ?

Do you have the passphrase?
legendary
So i've lost my coins because this wallet is to stupid to have a recovering passphrase ?

I mean did you thought about us the investors when you made that wallet ?
Activity: 76
legendary
Ok . I have a big issue  !

My passphrase is not working , how can I change it ? It looks like my coins are stuck in the wallet lol lol lol lol lol
Jump to: