Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 373. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 1
Yes those who had confirmed TEC emails (emails that were registered on TEC) had them distributed others will need to wait after main net ( a few days ) - we'll process them manually and contact those 1 by 1.

Hey BoldNinja, thanks for your answer.
My email was already registered on TEC, and I sent the email to the winner address; however, I don't mind waiting for the manual processing of course Smiley in this case (just to recap) I will submit directly my ARK wallet address and I'll get the sweepstakes there?

That is correct - you will provide your ARK address you want to receive your sweepstake bounty on, but wait for further instructions from canna as he is responsible for this bounty.

Sure, will do so! Thx!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
1. What may be the debut price in exchanges ? 0.00002 ?? or more ?
2. What are the possible exchanges where ark can me traded after main net launch ?
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
Activity: 812
Merit: 500

Yes those who had confirmed TEC emails (emails that were registered on TEC) had them distributed others will need to wait after main net ( a few days ) - we'll process them manually and contact those 1 by 1.

My email was already registered on TEC, and I sent the email to the winner address; however, I don't mind waiting for the manual processing of course Smiley in this case (just to recap) I will submit directly my ARK wallet address and I'll get the sweepstakes there?

Okay I think I have sent my email to them months ago which is why I have my green YES on the spreadsheet.  Main net it is, I'd like to see that rolling.

Signature bounty recived! Thanks!

But how did this guy received his? Are we missing something here or he just lied?

The bounty amount should be showing on the tec site as part of your total ARK amount

Hi
Yes! It's the truth.
Who participated crowdfund and Sig campaign could see their reward in ICO account!
There was a pre-condition for SIG participants to send their ICO email to campaign manager.
I think videodrome was one of them can see the SIG bounty in ICO account! But before mainnet luanch no one can touch their ark!

Thanks!
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
ARK will be listed in any exchange today? I want buy some

Give it a day or two, no serious exchange will list a coin the day it launches..

ZEC was listed in several exchanges in the same day of launch..

Any serious one?? A bit different story anyway, no ICO just mining
Activity: 410
Merit: 250

Okay I think I have sent my email to them months ago which is why I have my green YES on the spreadsheet.  Main net it is, I'd like to see that rolling.

But how did this guy received his? Are we missing something here or he just lied?

The bounty amount should be showing on the tec site as part of your total ARK amount
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Getting an Error message on the Lite client - NO PEER CONNECTION

Are you aware guys? not the time to start gliching

No glitch - you cannot connect to a network that doesn't exist yet till 19:00 UTC.
There is around ~ 40 signature participants that provided email for bounty, but they didn't register on TEC with that email (as it was requested and required) - I'm gonna be contacting all those (if you haven't gotten signature bounty on TEC.ARK.IO showing yet) in the next days after main net on the email provided with further instructions as those will need manual processing! If you come in here demanding signature bounty the second main net starts cause you failed to follow rules I'm just gonna ignore it!
Activity: 422

Give it a day or two, no serious exchange will list a coin the day it launches..

ZEC was listed in several exchanges in the same day of launch..

Getting an Error message on the Lite client - NO PEER CONNECTION

Are you aware guys? not the time to start gliching
Activity: 420
i confirm received all the bounties that i was enrolled in. Thx Ark Team
Activity: 301
In Crypto We Trust
There's a big link between Lisk  and Ark.
When ico of Ark started Lisk started forging. Thus creating problems for investors of Ark.
Now when Ark is launching mainnet , Lisk starts pumping. Thus, promoting investors of ark to sell ark and rise lisk  pump.

This is true, it show Lisk is fear of ARK. People need to know Lisk achieving pretty much nothing after 1 year, ARK already have better tech and much larger team that could get things done.
The only thing Lisk is better than Ark is they have much more money.

And most important, don't forget that Lisk was funded like 10 times more than ARK and still nothing to show for....

Yes, true, because Lisk is pretty much done by one person, Oliver.
When ico of Ark started Lisk started forging. Thus creating problems for investors of Ark.
Now when Ark is launching mainnet , Lisk starts pumping. Thus, promoting investors of ark to sell ark and rise lisk  pump.

This is true, it show Lisk is fear of ARK. People need to know Lisk achieving pretty much nothing after 1 year, ARK already have better tech and much larger team that could get things done.

And most important, don't forget that Lisk was funded like 10 times more than ARK and still nothing to show for....
Activity: 422

so is it good or bad for the price of ark?

As most of us invested with Lisk I'll say the recent rise in Lisk price will only do good here
Activity: 301
In Crypto We Trust

Who else is ready for pages upon pages of bounty whores crying??

I'm one of those hoping for a massive bounty dump and upset ico flippers...

Let's get the dumping started! Let's get me a nice fat sack of arks for dirt cheap...

You cry while I buy and in 6months while I'm holding your coins I'll be selling at 10x...

It's like I'm a pychic, cyrpto coins are just tooooo predictable

After reading your identical post in the Chronobank thread i'll guess you are just another ICO participator who's balls are shaking due to all the bounty hunters out there....

Liked the fact you gave DCT 3 more months of holding before your X10....

That is correct - you will provide your ARK address you want to receive your sweepstake bounty on, but wait for further instructions from canna as he is responsible for this bounty.
Jump to: