Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 377. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Ark Lite Web Wallet Does not show the created address. How to fix it? Will it work later?
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
its too late now to participate in sports comptetion now? fck, too bad i missed it, but anyway nice to know that devs giving some bounty even after ico has ended. anyway, what about exchanges guys, any date an name is known already or not?
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Hey guys I see the ARKs now added to my TEC account, I generated a wallet and wrote down the passphrase but when I try to sign in on the lite wallet I have this error... is it normal?

http://imgur.com/a/OU2q4
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
I said I was very lucky, look at my ranking! Cry

With that ranking, you must have copied that bracket to the cbssports public contest.  In ARK March Madness, you are in top 60 if that is your bracket with "Marcelo" as the first name. 
So you still have a chance to place in top 50 for the 100 Ark prize.

-tb-

Thank you, there is still a low hope!
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Hello..is the Ark wallet officialy released? I mean is it safe to put the addres on tech.ark.io or i should wait till the mainnet officialy lunched.
you can use the wallet now.

yes it is safe to put an address you generate there, just make sure to keep your passphrase secure because you'll need to regenerate the address again on mainnet using the same passphrase.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hello..is the Ark wallet officialy released? I mean is it safe to put the addres on tech.ark.io or i should wait till the mainnet officialy lunched.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
i am only 67 i am not going to win anything Sad
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
damn lisk pump is crazy is it going to affect the ark price ??

well for starters our held assets in USD is worth about 40% higher than at the end of the TEC based on BTC/Lisk prices during the TEC and a total like closer to 50% higher.
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
i have no knowledge too, but my random pick gave me just 32 place:D
when this comptetion will be over btw? and sad that is such a difference between 1-3 place and other 47:/
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
damn lisk pump is crazy is it going to affect the ark price ??
Lol i have no knowledge of the basketball bracket stuff, but rank 2  Cool

LOL that's that beginner's luck!
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Lol i have no knowledge of the basketball bracket stuff, but rank 2  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

Its not fair only Americans can join the Brackets... Sad

We have a lot of people from the UK and other parts of the world participated.  Contest was open to all who can access cbssports.com. 

-tb-
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
I have got bounties to my TEC account. Thx
Wish smooth mainnet lunch to ARK team.  Cool
legendary
Stoned & Stranged
I just saw I'm #88 I will never win so sad.  Cry  Well, the big day is finally here so let's see what will happen this evening with the launch of ARK mainnet.  Grin

dang like everyone who reports is out of winning slots....who the heck is  winning? LOL

Yeah it must be rigged!!!  Grin Grin I am lucky to not be in the last position since I know nothing about NCAA Tournament,just picked up random teams in the bracket LOL
Activity: 130
Merit: 100

Its not fair only Americans can join the Brackets... Sad

With that ranking, you must have copied that bracket to the cbssports public contest.  In ARK March Madness, you are in top 60 if that is your bracket with "Marcelo" as the first name. 

-tb-

I just saw I'm #88 I will never win so sad.  Cry  Well, the big day is finally here so let's see what will happen this evening with the launch of ARK mainnet.  Grin

dang like everyone who reports is out of winning slots....who the heck is  winning? LOL
legendary
Stoned & Stranged

-tb-

Jump to: