Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 375. (Read 781309 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Hey @cannabanana, do you know when the lite wallet will be updated. Is this going to happen before the launch? I am asking because I have only set lite wallet for now and want to know if I need to set up desktop wallet if this one is not going to be updated at the time main net is launched. Thanks Smiley

Lite wallet won't be avail till main net when we go live - and it doesn't matter if you used Lite Wallet or Ark Desktop Wallet to generate your ARK address - you will be able to login to both with the same passphrase.

Hi BoldNinja, This past Sunday i created an address for the Ark Lite wallet wallet and posted the address in the address slot at the Ark site; will everything be ok, or do i need to create a new
Lite wallet address when the main net goes live?

Everything is OK just make sure you have saved your passphrase! You can check if your address matches passphrase by going here : https://arkecosystem.github.io/ark-paperwallet/ , clicking on "Enter a secret passphrase" and you will get an ARK address that is associated with that passphrase. As said each seperate unique passphrase will always be associated with that ARK address - doesn't matter where you login, just make sure you don't lose your passphrases you are going to be using as we cannot retrieve it.

I did with my passphrase generated from a desktop wallet and nothing happened. Was impossible to do actions.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
In Crypto We Trust
Lisk is skyrocketing, never thought it can be pumped again to 30k sat. Amazing pump on ARK launch date, so we can sell ARK at high price?   Grin

Lisk and Ark is here to stay. We will probably seeing Lisk over 100k again soon. ARK at 50k is a matter of time.
Activity: 383
Lisk is skyrocketing, never thought it can be pumped again to 30k sat. Amazing pump on ARK launch date, so we can sell ARK at high price?   Grin
In Crypto We Trust
We can promote the growth of ARK comparing it with LISK in the form of infographics, how the command PIVX. They distributed this material and he gave them a good start and a high cost. You just need to note the advantages of ARK and present it in an understandable form.

The question is who are these PIVX devs or dev? Look like fake pump on Bittrex, again.
I agree, ARK and Lisk should have comparable chart
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
One thing to remember about the launch is no pool will be running for the first week while the devs are checking everything is working as it should be and to allow people to withdraw their Ark from the tec site.

There are plenty of peoples proposals up on the delegate proposal forum here https://forum.ark.io/category/5/delegates

Well if pool will get enough approval % and it gets in the 51 active delegates then it will be in Smiley - forging is enabled on block 75,600 tho (~1 week from start).

so far i only find ghostfaceuk and bioly, as a small holder a pool is what i need to hold some ARK for longer term and earn some from it (and hope i wont be a bagholder lol)
is it possible to have an official pool from the team?

You don't need official pool.  I'm sure more pools will join after launch.  Plus with ARK DPoS implementation, you will only vote for one pool because voting for a second pool will cut your vote weight in half.

-tb-
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
We can promote the growth of ARK comparing it with LISK in the form of infographics, how the command PIVX. They distributed this material and he gave them a good start and a high cost. You just need to note the advantages of ARK and present it in an understandable form.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
One thing to remember about the launch is no pool will be running for the first week while the devs are checking everything is working as it should be and to allow people to withdraw their Ark from the tec site.

There are plenty of peoples proposals up on the delegate proposal forum here https://forum.ark.io/category/5/delegates

Well if pool will get enough approval % and it gets in the 51 active delegates then it will be in Smiley - forging is enabled on block 75,600 tho (~1 week from start).

so far i only find ghostfaceuk and bioly, as a small holder a pool is what i need to hold some ARK for longer term and earn some from it (and hope i wont be a bagholder lol)
is it possible to have an official pool from the team?
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

Activity: 314
any good pool recommendation ready for this? lisk is having a heavy pump, would be a battle if ARK goes to polo tonight

Look a few pages earlier, there were several similar suggestions.
In Crypto We Trust
any good pool recommendation ready for this? lisk is having a heavy pump, would be a battle if ARK goes to polo tonight

Yes, I agree to this. If Ark go to Polo today it will be toe to toe battles between them two. So, around 50k each. Ark have superior tech and team, just less money.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Hey @cannabanana, do you know when the lite wallet will be updated. Is this going to happen before the launch? I am asking because I have only set lite wallet for now and want to know if I need to set up desktop wallet if this one is not going to be updated at the time main net is launched. Thanks Smiley

Lite wallet won't be avail till main net when we go live - and it doesn't matter if you used Lite Wallet or Ark Desktop Wallet to generate your ARK address - you will be able to login to both with the same passphrase.

Hi BoldNinja, This past Sunday i created an address for the Ark Lite wallet wallet and posted the address in the address slot at the Ark site; will everything be ok, or do i need to create a new

Everything is OK just make sure you have saved your passphrase! You can check if your address matches passphrase by going here : https://arkecosystem.github.io/ark-paperwallet/ , clicking on "Enter a secret passphrase" and you will get an ARK address that is associated with that passphrase. As said each seperate unique passphrase will always be associated with that ARK address - doesn't matter where you login, just make sure you don't lose your passphrases you are going to be using as we cannot retrieve it.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100

In Crypto We Trust
Lisk have crazy pump right now, look like ARK going to have one too. Sell under 50k per ARK and you will be sorry.

Activity: 251
Activity: 336
come on man when is it going to be 300

Already 300, by the time of launch there will surely be another 10 pages more
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
come on man when is it going to be 300
Jump to: