Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 420. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
A simple question from me, when testnet to be completed, whether the week this week the team will finish on the ark testnet Huh

Testnet will be running always in parallel with main net - testnet is where all things get tested before deployed on main net (after launch). We'll announce mainnet date pretty soon now - wait for official announcement and check back regularly.

nice, will surely waiting for this
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

Performance

stable on testnet at 5tx/s
pushed to 10tx/s on devnet

update: have hit up to 25 txps on testnet  Cool

Nice, congrats! How many TPS does Bitcoin have?

BTC varies - don't hold me by my word, but I think it can currently handle ~ 7 TPS although its less if you look at daily graphs - https://blockchain.info/charts/n-transactions
A simple question from me, when testnet to be completed, whether the week this week the team will finish on the ark testnet Huh

Testnet will be running always in parallel with main net - testnet is where all things get tested before deployed on main net (after launch). We'll announce mainnet date pretty soon now - wait for official announcement and check back regularly.
Activity: 1624
Activity: 933
Nice, congrats! How many TPS does Bitcoin have?

I thought main-net launch was scheduled for Feb. It's march now, any update? Anything us backers/supporters can do to help? We want this coin to succeed, otherwise the community wouldn't have put so much effort/trust forth. I'm excited to see the first steps in the launch! Give us some updates! Smiley

https://github.com/ArkEcosystem/ark-desktop - Ark Desktop Client written from scratch for ARK
https://github.com/ArkEcosystem/ark-client - ARK CLI written from scratch
https://github.com/ArkEcosystem/ark-node/commits/testnet - look at the commits and if you have some coding knowledge go through some of them and let me know if this is "code monkey" for you

Just to list some things (there is dozen more):

Removed sidechains (deprecated in favor of smartbridge)
Removed custom node version
Removed UI for stability and security reasons
Changed some constants (block rewards, blocktime etc...)
Added simple PBFT before forging new block
Ditch addresses from the protocol in favor of bitcoin like system, enabling HD Wallet as for BIP32
Completely rewritten node management using a single NodeManager and messaging system
Completely rewritten round management (removed mem_round, reward block fees to forger)
Added 64 bytes vendorField as first iteration of smart bridge
Made peers management entirely in-memory for efficiency
Strengthened the transaction management and broadcast (reject often, reject soon)
Rearchitect with relay nodes and forging nodes
Nodes broadcast only block headers.

Planned features:

Simple blockchain validation for SPV and use in lite clients
Add IPFS as first class citizen (using smartbridge addressing)
Protocol improvements (uncle forging, voting weights).
Remove unsecured API
Routing tables

Performance

update: have hit up to 25 txps on testnet  Cool
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
I thought main-net launch was scheduled for Feb. It's march now, any update? Anything us backers/supporters can do to help? We want this coin to succeed, otherwise the community wouldn't have put so much effort/trust forth. I'm excited to see the first steps in the launch! Give us some updates! Smiley

https://github.com/ArkEcosystem/ark-desktop - Ark Desktop Client written from scratch for ARK
https://github.com/ArkEcosystem/ark-client - ARK CLI written from scratch
https://github.com/ArkEcosystem/ark-node/commits/testnet - look at the commits and if you have some coding knowledge go through some of them and let me know if this is "code monkey" for you

Just to list some things (there is dozen more):

Removed sidechains (deprecated in favor of smartbridge)
Removed custom node version
Removed UI for stability and security reasons
Changed some constants (block rewards, blocktime etc...)
Added simple PBFT before forging new block
Ditch addresses from the protocol in favor of bitcoin like system, enabling HD Wallet as for BIP32
Completely rewritten node management using a single NodeManager and messaging system
Completely rewritten round management (removed mem_round, reward block fees to forger)
Added 64 bytes vendorField as first iteration of smart bridge
Made peers management entirely in-memory for efficiency
Strengthened the transaction management and broadcast (reject often, reject soon)
Rearchitect with relay nodes and forging nodes
Nodes broadcast only block headers.

Planned features:

Simple blockchain validation for SPV and use in lite clients
Add IPFS as first class citizen (using smartbridge addressing)
Protocol improvements (uncle forging, voting weights).
Remove unsecured API
Routing tables

Performance

update: have hit up to 25 txps on testnet  Cool
Activity: 602
Has entered the beginning of March, is there any news about the launch of the ark for today, and news or transfer of funds to an account ark TEC to all participants ark ..
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
Now I think ARK can be bail out of Lisk, why? You holder millions of Lisk, you decrease the supply in circulation because you hold it. Do you keep forging to make more Lisk?
Activity: 432
We don't need to touch the Lisk for a long time at current burn rate - plenty of time for it to go back up. As mentioned previously, we also have the Ark remaining from TEC as an option to sell or use directly for compensation when needed. Lisk is currently selling below its book value, so its market price is currently a result of market emotion more than any fundamentals.
Guys, what about the lisk asset? Why you didn't sell when the price was more expensive than 20k sat. Not is only 9k sat. Lisk is almost dead, and the most fund you raised halves, what a shame!   Cry Cry  I am afraid that you will be short of fund very soon, 30 devs team is the biggest and requiring lots of money.

Thanks for the concern!

We still have quite a lot of Bitcoin that will last us for quite some amount of months.   Just because we have 30 people does not mean we have 30 paid positions on our team.  We do more with less and so we will succeed.

We also have our refunded ARK tokens for use on a second crowdfund exchange in the future if we really need.

Activity: 728
Guys, what about the lisk asset? Why you didn't sell when the price was more expensive than 20k sat. Not is only 9k sat. Lisk is almost dead, and the most fund you raised halves, what a shame!   Cry Cry  I am afraid that you will be short of fund very soon, 30 devs team is the biggest and requiring lots of money.
Activity: 523
The process of testnet is nice.

The productivity of block forging is more stable.

Smiley

From wan.
Hi guys  Wink Did somebody got their signature campaign bounty already?  

We haven't added them to your TEC accounts, but if you have a green YES in a spreadsheet you will get it don't worry.

I had a website and a blog on that spreadsheet in December. Why isn't it there anymore? AFAIK, approved or not, it should be there, at least to say NO at the approved column, if that was the case. After supporting promoting the project, I didn't expect it to happen...
Could anyone from Ark team answer? I checked the blog / website / video spreadsheet and saw I got erased from there.

Not now. I have no problems with revealing to u an ugly truth I found in a reddit thread yesterdays morning. The team is not a team, its a single dude with a tremor in hands and huge odd-looking boobs. Can u imagine that shit? That hugely boobed creature is a director of arc foundation.

Looks like he got us there. There's the dude with the odd looking boobs:

get your own cosmic ARK hoodie and other community designed merchandise at https://ark.io/ark-ecosystem-merch/
Activity: 432

We haven't added them to your TEC accounts, but if you have a green YES in a spreadsheet you will get it don't worry.

I had a website and a blog on that spreadsheet in December. Why isn't it there anymore? AFAIK, approved or not, it should be there, at least to say NO at the approved column, if that was the case. After supporting promoting the project, I didn't expect it to happen...
Could anyone from Ark team answer? I checked the blog / website / video spreadsheet and saw I got erased from there.

Not now. I have no problems with revealing to u an ugly truth I found in a reddit thread yesterdays morning. The team is not a team, its a single dude with a tremor in hands and huge odd-looking boobs. Can u imagine that shit? That hugely boobed creature is a director of arc foundation.

Looks like he got us there. There's the dude with the odd looking boobs:

How can you claim that the entire thing that ark created was just a fluke and a stunt and if it was really a one man team i would like to see some validation rather than calling it a single team venture and you really cannot judge a person with the looks. Please provide the proof it is a solo team .

I wouldn't even call this a FUD more like an entertainment post Cheesy

lol odd-looking boobs.

ps.  ARC is Arcade City
How can you claim that the entire thing that ark created was just a fluke and a stunt and if it was really a one man team i would like to see some validation rather than calling it a single team venture and you really cannot judge a person with the looks. Please provide the proof it is a solo team .

I wouldn't even call this a FUD more like an entertainment post Cheesy
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
Jvper there was an appeal form running for like 2 weeks after TEC ended for bounties, but send me a DM and I'll take a look at your stuff you did I can't review something that isn't there.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507

Sure, yea, that's it, old dude, right... Keep dreaming (and smoking)...

I was committed to another signature campaign at that moment (Decent, if I am not mistaken). But I had a website and its own blog suppoting the project in the very beginning. I know the team does the best it can. I do know it's hard. But that was unfair.
Jump to: