Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 419. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Hello, so the mainet is launching soon? I saw few post stated it will be the earlier of March i suppose will be the first week?
Activity: 910
Merit: 511
It sounded a joke, but it never hurts to get poloniex soon just waiting for the launch mainnet truly be announced soon

ahahahaha
this make me Rolling On The Floor Laughing!!!!
nice try!!!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I still keep an eye on this thread so I know if mainnet launched, at least I saw testnet has been running very well, so let us wait for the latest news from ARK team

N years will pass till mainnet is out, ure bound to have a very long wait. Without diving too deep into aesthetics of name choice, I can say that this is a rip-off from arc linux, it has a the exact same name and copies other qualities of Ark including huge downtime of their servers and dumb color scheme used in client design.

o shit, noah built an ark also Roll Eyes

Is that you Noah Ark?

thats mr. noah Grin
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
what was ICO price?

is it trading anywhere?

I'm not sure maybe 3,000 satoshi/ARK and we are now waiting for mainnet launch first, and after that's ARK will be listed in exchange soon, and you can buy on exchange, the progress update in slack channel.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
In Crypto We Trust
I still keep an eye on this thread so I know if mainnet launched, at least I saw testnet has been running very well, so let us wait for the latest news from ARK team

N years will pass till mainnet is out, ure bound to have a very long wait. Without diving too deep into aesthetics of name choice, I can say that this is a rip-off from arc linux, it has a the exact same name and copies other qualities of Ark including huge downtime of their servers and dumb color scheme used in client design.

Is that you Noah Ark?
Activity: 154

Activity: 602
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
Activity: 518
Merit: 501

if this is the level of FUD we get.....ARK is doing pretty good I guess  Grin
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

Activity: 434
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Someone please explain ARK and why it is useful?
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Hopefully there's no more delay for the mainnet since the testnet runs smoothly as we expected.
Words are very support, I also expect this will go as we all hoped for the ark, in order to do the best for all the people on this forum ..
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hopefully there's no more delay for the mainnet since the testnet runs smoothly as we expected.
Activity: 340
Were getting close now. Cant wait! I hope the price of btc doesnt kill our price on launch.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
A simple question from me, when testnet to be completed, whether the week this week the team will finish on the ark testnet Huh

Testnet will be running always in parallel with main net - testnet is where all things get tested before deployed on main net (after launch). We'll announce mainnet date pretty soon now - wait for official announcement and check back regularly.

Thanks, will be waiting!
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
A simple question from me, when testnet to be completed, whether the week this week the team will finish on the ark testnet Huh

Testnet will be running always in parallel with main net - testnet is where all things get tested before deployed on main net (after launch). We'll announce mainnet date pretty soon now - wait for official announcement and check back regularly.
Very interesting let's listen for them to start mainnet with the date that you provide to us all ..
Jump to: