Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 415. (Read 781309 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
What was the ICO price of Ark and what do you expect its price to be on exchange?
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Just to know, why you can't say anything about exchange platform at the beginning ? If I need to create some new account I would like to know before it sarts Smiley

Exchanges usually announce beforehand when and how are they listing a coin so you'll have plenty of time to set it up if you don't have one on that exchange yet - we cannot say on which exchanges cause its not our thing to say.

ok ok thanks ! well I'm using kraken, polo and bittrex. I suppose it won't be kraken but if it's out on Trex it would be nice
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
Just to know, why you can't say anything about exchange platform at the beginning ? If I need to create some new account I would like to know before it sarts Smiley

Exchanges usually announce beforehand when and how are they listing a coin so you'll have plenty of time to set it up if you don't have one on that exchange yet - we cannot say on which exchanges cause its not our thing to say.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

I bet you already have account on many exchanger, perhaps ark will listed one of them  Grin
Activity: 770
Activity: 390
Mamihlapinatapai

300 pages will be the minimum, ARK is quite popular, and team members are very active to talk here. Especially those bounty hunters will come before main net launch.

Popularity of a project has nothing to do with getting the job done, this project has stalled for sometime and I hope things will get better soon, I read the launch is this month I hope there won't be any delay again
I think, you are not completely right. Popularity of the project make great pressure to the developers. To deceive 10 persons is not the same as to deceive 1000 persons.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

300 pages will be the minimum, ARK is quite popular, and team members are very active to talk here. Especially those bounty hunters will come before main net launch.

Popularity of a project has nothing to do with getting the job done, this project has stalled for sometime and I hope things will get better soon, I read the launch is this month I hope there won't be any delay again
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
In Crypto We Trust
Let's predict how many page by the time mainnet launch, I say over 300pages, specific 318.  Grin

I think it could do more  Grin

I hope so but seem these guys are active on Slack and not here.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
Let's predict how many page by the time mainnet launch, I say over 300pages, specific 318.  Grin

I think this would be interesting. Cheesy
Activity: 246

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
This is great info for all what I need to know.

Thanks
You just sit quietly while enjoying a coffee and wait for the March 18 launch of the ark, if not wrong with my statement this ..  Wink Cheesy

YES I not need ask same question over and over again like many other members..When ark launch?When you distribute bounty...When When and when.Huh?..Now is end  Smiley
In fact I'm satisfy because I know date ,it can calm down for a while...
But if dev miss that date , we can start again ask!!!

aisyah88 you enjoy your coffee

Activity: 1624
Looking forward to this launch will really happen in the middle of this month, and there is no delay in the distribution of bounty ..
Activity: 301
In Crypto We Trust
Let's predict how many page by the time mainnet launch, I say over 300pages, specific 318.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Finally! Putting aside the price, I'm looking forward to the public release of the ARK platform.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501

If the team can finally lay out the plan to make investors put more money to it after the launch, there may be less dumps until desired price.

This is the only thing I've been thinking about for a while. The team should invest a lot of money on good and quality advertising.

Actually, even more than just advertising, the team should have a very good plan to try to target real and serious investors, wherever it can find a lot of capital.

Of course, advertising needs something to advertise. This is, at the same time always focus on adding value to ARK system, innovate something that really serves people.

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
prediction exchange ?

Ask ARK crystal ball maybe it will tell you :

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

If the team can finally lay out the plan to make investors put more money to it after the launch, there may be less dumps until desired price.

This is the only thing I've been thinking about for a while. The team should invest a lot of money on good and quality advertising.

Actually, even more than just advertising, the team should have a very good plan to try to target real and serious investors, wherever it can find a lot of capital.

Of course, advertising needs something to advertise. This is, at the same time always focus on adding value to ARK system, innovate something that really serves people.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
very good news. It would be very bad to have the project destroyed.
Jump to: