Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 433. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 983
Merit: 502
any exact date for the launch of the token?

No exact date yet set - we are aiming at end of Feb / beginning of March, but will inform at least 1 week before so everyone will have enough time to get that information.
Whether it's for sure, and there is no delay time with the launch of the ark ??
Activity: 784
Merit: 511
Hi Ark Team

What about the translations?
Looks like the German thread is deleted by the author.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/del-1666128
Is there a new translated thraed?

s0nix
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

No exact date yet set - we are aiming at end of Feb / beginning of March, but will inform at least 1 week before so everyone will have enough time to get that information.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
When will i get my arks to ico page?
end of the month?

What ico? There was an ico?

yes, we had our Token Exchange Campaign from November till December 2016.

Waiting for the exchange... hopefully get those ico dumpers, I have that strange feeling of an underfunded ico
I'll put a bet that I can get 5X from day one buys within 2weeks
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
end of the month?

yes, we had our Token Exchange Campaign from November till December 2016.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
In Crypto We Trust
end of the month?

Activity: 288
end of the month?
Activity: 383
It is good to know soon we will be able to see the main net launching and this option of generating address via desktop wallet is my preferable and will do so. I hope as it is stated in above post there will be more than sufficient time for everyone to be able to put there addresses before the distribution will take place.

Yeah there will be enough time before main net and even if you miss it ARKs will await you on the TEC website for you to withdraw at the time you wish.

I believe that's very good news, we wait for this to happen.
So the TEC site will remain up and running for ever or it will close at some point?

It will be running for at least a few months after main net and even if you wouldn't input your ARK address by the time we close it you will still be able to claim your ARKs.
It looks very good for students who are late to claim their coin, on account tec to their wallet, so how do you think, For all participants who forget to move their coin into their wallets, about 3 weeks or 1 month or more to move to in their wallet ..

Whether it will eliminate all their funds or not ??

No, we'll make sure everyone gets their coins.  Even if we have to keep the TEC site up a bit longer.

What is the progress % now, is it 90% of launch time? We super fans are impatient to wait for the launch, hope it can be asap. We love ARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.
Activity: 2110
It is good to know soon we will be able to see the main net launching and this option of generating address via desktop wallet is my preferable and will do so. I hope as it is stated in above post there will be more than sufficient time for everyone to be able to put there addresses before the distribution will take place.

Yeah there will be enough time before main net and even if you miss it ARKs will await you on the TEC website for you to withdraw at the time you wish.

So the TEC site will remain up and running for ever or it will close at some point?

It will be running for at least a few months after main net and even if you wouldn't input your ARK address by the time we close it you will still be able to claim your ARKs.
It looks very good for students who are late to claim their coin, on account tec to their wallet, so how do you think, For all participants who forget to move their coin into their wallets, about 3 weeks or 1 month or more to move to in their wallet ..

No, we'll make sure everyone gets their coins.  Even if we have to keep the TEC site up a bit longer.
I am very pleased with your statement, that you and the team of the ark maintain good coin all the participants, referred my own .. Grin Wink

Thanks I hope your day has always been a beautiful day ... cheer Wink

Activity: 2110

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Thanks for these info.
Ark dev communication sounds like this  :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoqQnR8NOVI

I think the ARK dev team is more like this: https://youtu.be/ln-Jq6X6p-g
Activity: 99
Merit: 1

Thanks for these info.
Ark dev communication sounds like this  :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoqQnR8NOVI

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1104
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
I have no idea when the distrib will take place.
I read it would be after main net released.
Am I correct?

Well it very well cant be BEFORE, now can it? Cheesy

Correct as soon as we start main net distribution will begin (you'll be able to login to your wallets and see your ARKs in them), on TEC website there will be a window where you'll be able to input your ARK address that you will generate via desktop or web wallet. All instructions and guides will be posted before main net so everyone will have enough time to set everything up.
Jump to: