Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 518. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
another Sweepstake Competition has ended Grin

Results?

Last time it took them 8-10 hours to declare the result after the sweepstake ended.

So,  result should come by 6 pm UTC.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 709
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Will be the last week very soon, my ferrari order is ready.  Grin  ARK will be pumping hard.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
another Sweepstake Competition has ended Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 501

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/io.ark.mobile

come to our slack to ask for some testnet ARK Cheesy

It's great to  see ARK release Android before the end of ico.
Personally, I don't use my pc much. I use all crypto from my android only. So it's a great for me.

It's hanging sometimes. But I know, it's not released yet. So these problems would be hopefully resolved before it's release.

A major bug is that, when trying to send ark, I'm unable to type in 'To' field.
Details:
Tap on 'to' field.
Keyboard appears
As soon as I type any letter with keyboard, keyboard closes
And there's only one letter which I typed.
Then tapping on 'To' textbox doesn't open up keyboard.

However, I can enter in receivers address by pasting it there.

The dev updated the android client just recently so might want to update to see if your issues were fixed Cheesy

Great! Just updated the app and Now it's working fine.
Seems like it has an bug with ' not enough account'

I have 48.8ark in a wallet. But when trying to send 48.5 ark it gives an error saying not enough ark.

remember this is our internal testnet phase and sometimes things like fresh restart from seeds can have an affect on previous addresses that are generated and your computers access to the timeserver.  Some of these will be ironed out.

Could you explain it more clearly ?
What is the effect of restart of seed?

I have an account with 62.4 Ark -  dyMCd2BV9DCxftVph5NJBr495zfpF885DFjYmzg94dYzmqGYYA
I've tried making payments from 1- 62.3 ark. Each gives me an error of insufficient ark.

it's a testnet, its a network for testing.  Sometimes we update something in the code that needs to make the whole blockchain restart from 0 blocks to work.

Personally, I don't use my pc much. I use all crypto from my android only. So it's a great for me.

It's hanging sometimes. But I know, it's not released yet. So these problems would be hopefully resolved before it's release.

Details:
Tap on 'to' field.
Keyboard appears

The dev updated the android client just recently so might want to update to see if your issues were fixed Cheesy

I have 48.8ark in a wallet. But when trying to send 48.5 ark it gives an error saying not enough ark.

remember this is our internal testnet phase and sometimes things like fresh restart from seeds can have an affect on previous addresses that are generated and your computers access to the timeserver.  Some of these will be ironed out.

Could you explain it more clearly ?
What is the effect of restart of seed?

I have an account with 62.4 Ark -  dyMCd2BV9DCxftVph5NJBr495zfpF885DFjYmzg94dYzmqGYYA
I've tried making payments from 1- 62.3 ark. Each gives me an error of insufficient ark.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Only 9 hours left to get in on the big 150k ARK sweepstakes! 1000 winners and multiple wins per person are allowed, so why not try your luck. Smiley

https://gleam.io/iaFvf/ark-main-event-sweepstakes-1000-winners-150k-ark

Details:
Tap on 'to' field.
Keyboard appears

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Why google table of signature campaign is empty?

Remember it's a beta, there are many things to add.
Merit: 500
Why google table of signature campaign is empty?

Details:
Tap on 'to' field.
Keyboard appears

Oh this a good news for android users!
I am ready to download it Cheesy

Thanks!  Please let us know if you find any issues you think might make our wallet even better!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

Oh this a good news for android users!
I am ready to download it Cheesy

Activity: 294
what a messed with LISK blockchain, it's like offline this whole month on exchanges.
i think ark token exchange should extending another month and give 10% bonus in lisk and bitcoin or even 20% bonus till the end.
If only haha, timing is everything, lisk told all exchanges to hold off until they can work out bugs, and btc is rising... makes it pretty hard for us right now since those are our two main sources for TEC. I believe you can still use shapeshift though, so thats good. But the end of TEC is nearing and it is set in stone. We Will Not breach the terms by extending, but who cares right? Because we will succeed no matter what! ARK is here to stay, and connect every blockchain technology! Making an ecosystem unlike any other in the crypto space.

Lisk broken blockchain is killing ark tec, I like ark project, they are better than lisk, but why lisk raised 15000 btc but ark only less than 2000 btc, it is ctotally unfair to ark team, which is the most reliable team I have seen.

Why are they better than lisk?  Please explain Smiley.

The team has 6 million lisk fund, but if they dump, lisk will go under 10000 sat.

Why should lisk team sell their personal LSK and destroy the project?  For me it seems only FUD, please stop.  
Why

Don't be so sensible ok? It is not fud, they raised with lisk, and finally they need to sell lisk into btc, if you think this is wrong, this is fud, OK, others all know why they raise lisk, direct selling lisk for fiat? More difficult than for btc. 160 btc will run out very soon, it is a 30-person team, they have to sell lisk for btc to pay btc or fiat as salary.
Activity: 432
I don't think he meant it as fud, just pointing out that we can't just dump the Lisk to instantly convert it to BTC, and we don't have any intention of doing so. The current market conditions are not favorable to alts in general, so it's not a good time to sell. We accepted Lisk to hold it long term as an investment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
what a messed with LISK blockchain, it's like offline this whole month on exchanges.
i think ark token exchange should extending another month and give 10% bonus in lisk and bitcoin or even 20% bonus till the end.
If only haha, timing is everything, lisk told all exchanges to hold off until they can work out bugs, and btc is rising... makes it pretty hard for us right now since those are our two main sources for TEC. I believe you can still use shapeshift though, so thats good. But the end of TEC is nearing and it is set in stone. We Will Not breach the terms by extending, but who cares right? Because we will succeed no matter what! ARK is here to stay, and connect every blockchain technology! Making an ecosystem unlike any other in the crypto space.

Lisk broken blockchain is killing ark tec, I like ark project, they are better than lisk, but why lisk raised 15000 btc but ark only less than 2000 btc, it is ctotally unfair to ark team, which is the most reliable team I have seen.

Why are they better than lisk?  Please explain Smiley.

The team has 6 million lisk fund, but if they dump, lisk will go under 10000 sat.

Why should lisk team sell their personal LSK and destroy the project?  For me it seems only FUD, please stop. 
Why
Activity: 294

Lisk broken blockchain is killing ark tec, I like ark project, they are better than lisk, but why lisk raised 15000 btc but ark only less than 2000 btc, it is ctotally unfair to ark team, which is the most reliable team I have seen. The team has 6 million lisk fund, but if they dump, lisk will go under 10000 sat.
Jump to: