Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 522. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Free ark https://gleam.io/iaFvf/ark-main-event-sweepstakes-1000-winners-150k-ark

Don't forget to tweet for a chance at part of 150k ARK.  1000 Winners, only 300 entrants so far and mulitple wins per person.  HIGH chance you will get some bounty.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hi
am new not only in stratis but to all crypto
can any one tell me how to stake please !
i have a stratis wallet installed in my PC ( m windows )
so i need to keep it open right ?
but is there any option in the wallet to activate staking form inside Huh
thanx in advance

I'm afraid you question didn't really make sense (to me at least). Could you ask it another way?
Do you want to get ARK tokens? If yes, tec.ark.io. You can participate with bitcoin or Lisk, not stratis.

i would like so  Smiley
Okay, then go to https://tec.ark.io/ and register.

to be honest my first post wasn't suppose to be here
i had no idea about Ark before
some time when you looking for something good you find accidentally something better  Smiley
now i think this SMART BRIDGE is a very COOL idea with potential
if really applied that will be game changing 
i will read more
please give me more related links
thnx
Activity: 739
Hi
thanx in advance

I'm afraid you question didn't really make sense (to me at least). Could you ask it another way?
Do you want to get ARK tokens? If yes, tec.ark.io. You can participate with bitcoin or Lisk, not stratis.

i would like so  Smiley
Okay, then go to https://tec.ark.io/ and register.
Hi
thanx in advance

i would like so  Smiley
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Looking good. Just wait until the last day. I bet this gets 150%-200% funded

Anyone want to take bets?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Great interview at cointelegraph it's worth for it. ARK will bring bright future and will be best project all the time.
Activity: 739
Hi
thanx in advance

Hi
thanx in advance
Activity: 523
Merit: 250
We are 87%.

We could touch down 100%!

from wan.
Activity: 410
Merit: 250
I checked out the ARK team on the ark.io website again. The team really does look great. Seems to have quite a few engineers with a focus on introducing IoT hardware like payment cards or payment wearables. Smartbridging sounds like a great solution to scalability issues with the blockchain and should allow both public and private chains to be links via the ARK ecosystem. Gone will be the argument between POW vs DPOS when both types of chains can be linked and communicate via ARK. Exciting times!
Looking forward to seeing which private chains decide to test the water via the ARK and link to the likes of ethereum. Actually... does anyone like that slogan?

ARK - "test the water"... 

The idea of allowing people to try out practical applications of blockchain thereby bringing blockchain mainstream.

I like your slogan but to me it sounds like a first step then move on to a better system and we know Ark will be (hopefully) all they need. 

They could possibly use Ark - "Helping bring blockchains to the mainstream" or Ark - "Helping bring crypto to the fore"?

Perhaps Ark - "Helping bring altcoins to the masses"?
Activity: 52
I checked out the ARK team on the ark.io website again. The team really does look great. Seems to have quite a few engineers with a focus on introducing IoT hardware like payment cards or payment wearables. Smartbridging sounds like a great solution to scalability issues with the blockchain and should allow both public and private chains to be links via the ARK ecosystem. Gone will be the argument between POW vs DPOS when both types of chains can be linked and communicate via ARK. Exciting times!
Looking forward to seeing which private chains decide to test the water via the ARK and link to the likes of ethereum. Actually... does anyone like that slogan?

ARK - "test the water"... 

The idea of allowing people to try out practical applications of blockchain thereby bringing blockchain mainstream.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Hope the milestone gets reached by 15th dec.. Sad Sad
I believe if it is not reached we have a choice of a refund. But we don't have to. Personally I'm holding and the more people refund, the more Ark for me  Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Hope the milestone gets reached by 15th dec.. Sad Sad
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Now, people come to ARK again  Smiley

Haha

from wan.

They finally find ark is the best ico, right choice, bingo.  Cheesy

They are the smart ones.

-tb-
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
Now, people come to ARK again  Smiley

Haha

from wan.

They finally find ark is the best ico, right choice, bingo.  Cheesy

ARK is the Future!  Grin

+1. Best ICO ....
Merit: 501

listen to our cointelegraph podcast interview!
Now, people come to ARK again  Smiley

Haha

from wan.

They finally find ark is the best ico, right choice, bingo.  Cheesy

ARK is the Future!  Grin
Activity: 588
Now, people come to ARK again  Smiley

Haha

from wan.

They finally find ark is the best ico, right choice, bingo.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
I do not know why I have a good feeling about this one, and had great expectations, do you feel the same? Grin

This is the reason for me

in naming the brand, this name looks simple and easily spelled, so it is not make confusing to common people in general by the naming, especially if later in naming the ticker in the market remains to be named ARK, so it will remain 1 ARK is 1 Ark, no different in the naming and ticker,

unlike 1 BTC for 1 Bitcoin, 1 ETC for 1 Ethereum classic and many more coin << I'm sure many people would be confused with this naming

actual examples that are close for this is like Dash and Qora, its also same between the ticker and name,
but I think ARK more sounds simple and sexy in spelling and writing, as it consists of three letters catchy >> ARK  Grin

so this is a great brand for a coin that can be directed as the money or currency of the future and can be familiar to everyone in the world  Grin ( i hope so)

the philosophy of the name is also nice
stories about the "holy ark in the past" relating to the history of changing the quality of mankind and changes to the quality of world when God wants to upgrade the damaged earth with the flood disaster, and at the end of the story, from this ark all subsequent "new life" are begins.

That's my expectation, so let us together transform and upgrade the world with this second holy Ark  Grin
 will you board?

I will board this ARK. Many points well said. I agree, ARK is a brilliant name for an ecosystem such as this one. I hope we can see great things. By the way: 86 % and counting!

ark is the best ico in the end of 2016, we expect a big success on this project, raise more fund.

There are better ICO that have gathered millions than ARK though. Ark has great team and they have their own way of making things sound like its new in the market.  cannabanana  is one hell of a member that don't sugarcoat Grin
This ICO is better than a Hollywood movie! Very exciting! Hope this one will have a good end...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Lol. I do think we have movie material. Do not hold us to this, I repeat, do not hold us to this lol but we actually have been contacted by a network. Really to early to say anything more about that for it (may) not come to fruition but it is rather funny/exciting.  It does seem others feel the same way. None the less I do think we will have that cliche happy ending. you know, the one where drama ensues the whole movie and at the end the guy gets the girl and the dream life? Yeah something like that. Except ours will be more like "30 guys create blockchain, fight to the death to make it great Smiley and then end up winning the battle and creating a widely accepted, immensely beneficial blockchain tech and a piece of history"

Haha! Now we have the amazing movie script! Let's make it to reality  Grin 
do it, I'll watch it.

Cast me as an extra...

done.  you get first pick in role. 
Jump to: