Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 553. (Read 781308 times)

legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

I think its great you guys showing yourself on video!
Gives confidence to the market.

thanks man, I think more will join in once they see the interview.

the only question is, how many shitcoins more do the coinmarket need?

asking the important questions, maybe 500-800 more  Roll Eyes

do we need a colored coins blockchain?

after this answer you are free of the other 799 or more... Roll Eyes

or you say: yes, for making more btc in the wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1050

asking the important questions, maybe 500-800 more  Roll Eyes
Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Dunno, go as Inchain.  You are the shitty troll dude, the worst. 
legendary
Activity: 1045

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
You're on crack brother. That interview was an embarrassment. I wish you did this interview before you scammed on the lisk from us. 30 members on the ark team amd these 2 were your best?
Were do we get our refunds?

Hah Butt hurt much or something?
Hey dickwad you're a tough guy behind the keyboard. To make a statement praising that video shows how corrupt you are and the project. Like I said what's the process for a refund I will not ask you again

IF there is a refund, an announcement will be made with more details.

"dickwad" lol, haven't heard this term used since high school.  That's many moons ago for me.   Grin

-tb-
You're on crack brother. That interview was an embarrassment. I wish you did this interview before you scammed on the lisk from us. 30 members on the ark team amd these 2 were your best?

Hey dickwad you're a tough guy behind the keyboard. To make a statement praising that video shows how corrupt you are and the project. Like I said what's the process for a refund I will not ask you again

Keep threading me boy and see where it takes you. You're the one acting like a kid right now, not me.

Fat boy acting tough. Where is it going to take me fattty? You will know what a real butt hurt feels like.

Why that negative? Why do you think its a scam?

who knows dude, I'm not even fat lol.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250

Keep threading me boy and see where it takes you. You're the one acting like a kid right now, not me.

Fat boy acting tough. Where is it going to take me fattty? You will know what a real butt hurt feels like.

Why that negative? Why do you think its a scam?
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Activity: 143
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  Great to get feedback from the community, good or bad.

Also, if you missed this article about ARK SmartBridge from S+C here it is:  https://www.smithandcrown.com/ark-smartbridging-blockchains/

-tb-

Jump to: