Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 597. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
remember ICO bonus first day

LISK: 120%
BTC: 30%
ETH: 30%

Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
Activity: 284
There is someone who can tell the amount of ark that can be received for 1 lsk or 1 btc? I cannot find this data in some place.

"and 75% of all ARK coins will get divided by the income in BTC and LSK to calc the share everybody gets? (edited)"
-hagbard
[7:20]  
..."[So] if I send 1 BTC of 1000BTC I get 0.1% of 75% of ARK?"

samuray   [7:20 PM]  

Correct !

If this doesn't help much, then just join the ARK slack team, that's where lots of things are happening plus they'll help you out for sure.

How many tokens will you buy with 1 LSK?

We cannot determine currently how much each lisk / btc will get you since with each exchange value of ARK token increases. Final numbers will be posted in a few days after ARK-TEC ends on 11th December.

I don't like sweetstake bounty plan, it's just a lottery. It does not depend on how much do you spread ARK name to the world. I share too much and I got over 1k entires. But I am not one of top 100 winners. It is not marketing. Just luck. Should be winning depend on how much do you spread. Advice. I don't participate no more.

Thank you for participating, but rules were known beforehand if was up to you to participate or not. We'll have a bigger number of winners as well in the round 3 of sweepstakes.

Hey, I recently finished writing up a cool blog post about ARK, not trying to hijack this forum (mind the new account...starting from the bottom all over)but yeah I just wanted to let all you guys know if you're interested in ARK and want an in-depth review about the coin, details about investing into this coin, is it a worthy investment, facing the facts and evaluating if you should board the ARK  Cheesy

Here's the article: http://bitsify.net/html/articles/arc-coin-bringing-the-blockchain-to-people.html

Any advice or feedback you leave will be greatly be appreciated and worked on, hit me up!

Thanks again,
Sincerely
Martin
Bitsify CEO

Woow great article - now that is a reference for everyone on how will someone get maximum stakes for blog posts. I hope you signed yourself in that google docs.

We can rename blockchain into freedomchain in this project.

All freedom to send money into other blockchain is awesome.

Ill write a article about this in this week!

Wink

Well we want to provide a bridge to other blockchains Wink Great don't forget to participate in blog bounty once you do.

There is someone who can tell the amount of ark that can be received for 1 lsk or 1 btc? I cannot find this data in some place.

We cannot determine currently how much each lisk / btc will get you since with each exchange value of ARK token increases. Final numbers will be posted in a few days after ARK-TEC ends on 11th December.

Wink

ARK has a freebie giveaway thingy right now, so if you've got an idea you can share it, and depending on how good it is, you'll get free ARK

Here's the link, hope it helps: https://blog.ark.io/ark-token-exchange-campaign-bounties-e8f3877bca19#.yqknzrp9c

Just scroll to the part that says "ARK Top Proposals Contest = 300,000 Tokens" it shouldn't be too far down
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Wink
Hey, I recently finished writing up a cool blog post about ARK, not trying to hijack this forum (mind the new account...starting from the bottom all over)but yeah I just wanted to let all you guys know if you're interested in ARK and want an in-depth review about the coin, details about investing into this coin, is it a worthy investment, facing the facts and evaluating if you should board the ARK  Cheesy

Here's the article: http://bitsify.net/html/articles/arc-coin-bringing-the-blockchain-to-people.html

Any advice or feedback you leave will be greatly be appreciated and worked on, hit me up!

Thanks again,
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I don't like sweetstake bounty plan, it's just a lottery. It does not depend on how much do you spread ARK name to the world. I share too much and I got over 1k entires. But I am not one of top 100 winners. It is not marketing. Just luck. Should be winning depend on how much do you spread. Advice. I don't participate no more.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
How many tokens will you buy with 1 LSK?
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
You guys do know that 22 million of LSK is worth around 7000 BTC and around $ 5.000.000.

So don't see that happen in the first hour.

Do hope it will get there for the team.
Can anyone explain how the Tier rewards will work if using Lisk? Are the tier rewards cumulative if you invest later in the campaign?

Yes cumulative (but note that bonus doesn't count toward tier rewards) only pure exchanges so if your exchange is cumulative of at least 10 BTC total you'd be eligible for tier 1 reward doesn't matter if you get in on the first day and some on the last day to get to that point (just use the same account).
Can anyone explain how the Tier rewards will work if using Lisk? Are the tier rewards cumulative if you invest later in the campaign?

Imo if you want get lisk bonus you must invest in exactly moment when ark-tec start.

Maximum amount capted from lisk is 22mi LISK
The great time is coming.

I think we reach 22mi lisk in the first hour.

Make your bets guys!

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
When will ARK ICO exactly start today? Which time and timezone?

Could not find the information in opening post and on website.

how u can possible not find on website its on the front page?

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
When will ARK ICO exactly start today? Which time and timezone?

Could not find the information in opening post and on website.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
Activity: 868
Merit: 618
A good bonus in the first 24 hours. I will participate in ICO. And who engages in flood we will not let the ARK.

Please retweet: https://twitter.com/nosyhedgehog/status/795563040838221824
Jump to: