Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 594. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
It is better to buy lisk now, than buy it almost at the end of TEC. So the people that are investing in ARK today, tomorrow etc, will have to put less money in to get the same amount of lisk.

edit: buying lisk now and buying ark now has two major advantages:

1 - Lisk price is lower than at the end of TEC
2 - 120% bonus

Please explain....why would Lisk price go up when its designated bonus is declining???
Not suggesting anything about this ICO but some of you guys here act like child in candy store....hold your horses, don't get diabetes...

Lisk price has the possibility of rising because a lot of it will go off the market due to the large bonus.  When you pull hundreds of thousands, or millions, of LISK out of circulation (for a very long time) you decrease the supply which can easily result in higher future prices. Quite simple.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
It is better to buy lisk now, than buy it almost at the end of TEC. So the people that are investing in ARK today, tomorrow etc, will have to put less money in to get the same amount of lisk.

2 - 120% bonus

Please explain....why would Lisk price go up when its designated bonus is declining???
Not suggesting anything about this ICO but some of you guys here act like child in candy store....hold your horses, don't get diabetes...

Because that's what happens if you take up to 22% of the total coin count off the market.

Why not just let people have fun?  are you allergic to it?
Activity: 478
Merit: 250

2 - 120% bonus

Activity: 910
Merit: 508
I decided too sell my LISK with profit and not join the ARK.

Wish you guys good luck with the ICO and hope you reach enough BTC to start the project. Will take a look again when it's developed. Thanks for answering my questions etc.

For investors: For other good investments go take a look at Stratis (www.stratisplatform.com)
Banhammer: Khilone7 banned for 1 days, 0 hours, and 0 minutes by 5thangel. Grin

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

Wish you guys good luck with the ICO and hope you reach enough BTC to start the project. Will take a look again when it's developed. Thanks for answering my questions etc.

For investors: For other good investments go take a look at Stratis (www.stratisplatform.com)

i hold strats also and you are an ahole for spamming this thread. go away and sell your strats because we dont like people like you.

arc is going to be a great project also.

well very nice of you to come spam stratis junk in our thread after posting FUD. 

LOVE IT!

Just means,  The Hype is Real.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

Good luck at Stratis.

-tb-
Activity: 952
Merit: 530

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
The only thing that I am buying is LSK. I guess there is many people stupid enough to purchase lot's of it to profit from this amazingly dumb bonus structure. It's even dumber than the first day Decent +50%. They collected like 99% of the funds on day one... and then many weeks of nothing.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I wonder how many lisk are you guys going to invest in ARK? Im starting with 1000 Lisk, not that much i guess?

2 - 120% bonus

What if you bought Lisk when it was at 42k? Still looks like a good buy even if price of Lisk doesn't fluctuate since it's at 120% bonus. Only way it becomes a bad deal is if Lisk tanks in price, more than 120% from where you initially bought it.

People who may have bought lisk at a higher price and are bag holding in a negative will surely be able to see the advantage of a 120% on their bankroll if they are losing instead of winning.
Activity: 82

2 - 120% bonus

What if you bought Lisk when it was at 42k? Still looks like a good buy even if price of Lisk doesn't fluctuate since it's at 120% bonus. Only way it becomes a bad deal is if Lisk tanks in price, more than 120% from where you initially bought it.
Activity: 85

2 - 120% bonus

Activity: 739
Merit: 500
Good news for Lisk delegates.
Its also a good timing for the price will eventually rise. But its  still going to be worth buying so long as you get to have 120% for ARK.

If the price rise is in the next months it's actually even more worth to put Lisk into ARK as the higher the Lisk price gets until TEC ends, the more ARK the Lisk put in will worth.

It's not so good for ARK funding as we get the Lisk at a higher valuation but great for participants. Smiley

(As a matter of fact it's not too bad for ARK either because the Lisk gathered by us will be off the market, helping with sell pressure so the price should stabilize at a higher level so our bag won't suffer too badly.)
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
not only ARK , http://www.econotimes.com/Blockchain-app-platform-Lisk-to-issue-block-rewards-to-delegates-386827
But sure,lots of people now trying to get lsk desperate and invest in ARK Grin

Good news for Lisk delegates.
Its also a good timing for the price will eventually rise. But its  still going to be worth buying so long as you get to have 120% for ARK.

I assume we have to wait to register on the ico page. I've decided I'm joining in  Tongue

subscribed already.
Activity: 82
I assume we have to wait to register on the ico page. I've decided I'm joining in  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
get ready for 2nd giveway https://gleam.io/yDqrZ/ark-ark-1-big-win-edition
9 minutes to go, goodluck all

It showing 9 days left there to join this campaign. I have entered with my Twitter account.
Merit: 508
Merit: 511
Hi All!!!
Nice to join this new coin...
Jump to: