Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 592. (Read 781308 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
i haven't still received the confirmation mail
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
no verify mail, even tried to resend it.....every ICI i made something not working proberly....tranfering lisk back
be patience, for me it worked. but I Think I was one of the first.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
This page https://tec.ark.io/ got stucked at 0 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds, what is going to happen now?

Working CTRL + F5 if you have problems

CTRL + SHIFT + R worked as well too, now I have issue with the verification link not coming on my email!
I checked also my spam but no email received yet,
same) Cheesy
transaction comfirmed, im in guys. cya
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
no verify mail, even tried to resend it.....every ICI i made something not working proberly....tranfering lisk back
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
From where we can buy tokens ?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Guess the mailserver can't handle the pressure atm Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1204
This page https://tec.ark.io/ got stucked at 0 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds, what is going to happen now?

CTRL + SHIFT + R worked as well too, now I have issue with the verification link not coming on my email!
I checked also my spam but no email received yet,
Activity: 518
I can now deposit in BTC or lisk.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

legendary
Activity: 1204
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
How can i add point in second contest???

nothing happening on tec. site
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
How can i add point in second contest???
Activity: 739
I agree, that was a dick move. But you deserved it, cause you guys are doing the same at the Lisk thread. So wanted to give you guys a taste of your own medicine. I don't get hurt because of the flaming, just defending myself.
No ARK team member posted anything that can be considered negative in the Lisk thread for days, since canna had some words there.
Just because someone has an ark signature doesnt mean he works for us and we have any control over his posts.
Activity: 594
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
It is better to buy lisk now, than buy it almost at the end of TEC. So the people that are investing in ARK today, tomorrow etc, will have to put less money in to get the same amount of lisk.

edit: buying lisk now and buying ark now has two major advantages:

1 - Lisk price is lower than at the end of TEC
2 - 120% bonus

Please explain....why would Lisk price go up when its designated bonus is declining???
Not suggesting anything about this ICO but some of you guys here act like child in candy store....hold your horses, don't get diabetes...

Lisk price has the possibility of rising because a lot of it will go off the market due to the large bonus.  When you pull hundreds of thousands, or millions, of LISK out of circulation (for a very long time) you decrease the supply which can easily result in higher future prices. Quite simple.

But with one large coin owner (22mil) there is a possibility of coin crushing and market manupilation. This prevents (large) investors to invest more in Lisk.
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
I decided too sell my LISK with profit and not join the ARK.

Wish you guys good luck with the ICO and hope you reach enough BTC to start the project. Will take a look again when it's developed. Thanks for answering my questions etc.

For investors: For other good investments go take a look at Stratis (www.stratisplatform.com)
Banhammer: Khilone7 banned for 1 days, 0 hours, and 0 minutes by 5thangel. Grin

HAHAHAHA

Acting like real professional childs again. My post was with the best intentions.

And you guys arent doing the same at the lisk bct?

I have never done any FUD, just asked questions to understand. And after my research i decided its better to sell my lisk with profit then joining the ark. I told you just to thank you for answering, wishing you good luck and said I would keep following you.

I even said for other "good investments" which was a compliment.

You keep coming in here telling everyone ARK is a bad investment Like you really know.

YOU ARE A FUDDER AND A STRATUS SHILL.  

You already said you don't like us so GTFO.

I never told anyone ARK is a bad investment, I just said it is a good investment. But i didn't invest in it. I have other reasons for it.

I am no fudder and no shill.

But you are probably the worst team member of a project I have seen.

I kept giving you respect, but you are keep acting like a child.

why not just leave asshat?

Because you are saying things about me that aren't true. I don't accept that. So I will correct them everytime.

Dude you linked a stratus page here in this ANN thread, That is a Shit move from a Shit person.  Then you get butt hurt when people flame you for it? 

Get a life and GTFO.

I agree, that was a dick move. But you deserved it, cause you guys are doing the same at the Lisk thread. So wanted to give you guys a taste of your own medicine. I don't get hurt because of the flaming, just defending myself.

actually the only time I get angry is when people like you do this kinda shit.  I don't go off on people who are just having fun.

I explained everything.

You may draw your own conclusions.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Wish you guys good luck with the ICO and hope you reach enough BTC to start the project. Will take a look again when it's developed. Thanks for answering my questions etc.

For investors: For other good investments go take a look at Stratis (www.stratisplatform.com)

HAHAHAHA

Acting like real professional childs again. My post was with the best intentions.

I have never done any FUD, just asked questions to understand. And after my research i decided its better to sell my lisk with profit then joining the ark. I told you just to thank you for answering, wishing you good luck and said I would keep following you.

You keep coming in here telling everyone ARK is a bad investment Like you really know.

I never told anyone ARK is a bad investment, I just said it is a good investment. But i didn't invest in it. I have other reasons for it.

Because you are saying things about me that aren't true. I don't accept that. So I will correct them everytime.

Dude you linked a stratus page here in this ANN thread, That is a Shit move from a Shit person.  Then you get butt hurt when people flame you for it? 

Get a life and GTFO.

actually the only time I get angry is when people like you do this kinda shit.  I don't go off on people who are just having fun.
Activity: 952
Merit: 530

HAHAHAHA

Get a life and GTFO.

Jump to: