Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 622. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Now that we have selected our escrows, we are happy to announce them to the public.The following guys will act as escrow:
Minerjones  Bitrated profile
Blazed Bitrated profile
Malreynolds

We will be doing an 3 out of 4 signature for BTC. For lisk we are working on a multisig, details will be posted when certain. We will add our escrows later today or tomorrow to the thread. As promised,we keep you informed as things develop.

Obviously I expect that all escrows will sign a message, that they accepted the charge for the ARK project, with a PGP signature of they community known Bitcoin address.

edit
Remember DeClouds

Yeah, I think it is important too

Yes, we contacted them to provide after this mention.  It is getting worked on as we speak and should be updated soon with full info on the OP Smiley

I am posting this here for now:

ADDRESS: 1JuNVnmTYX4XTWh5ewDEPcsjX8JT6o9bd1
(same as profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/minerjones-346731)

----BEGIN MESSAGE-----
I am minerjones
I was asked to be an escrow for the ARK project
I accept this charge
November 1st 2016
----END MESSAGE----

SIGNATURE: IPLhs5aU1KUuMDhLE4g1KJjrfI15SzRGMsGaHivHx4AeLq4UZkVm1PNNqJSvEsRMf9yiqnKil2mMoiM IbO103Vs=

Wonderful, the others should be coming soon also.  We will get this on our OP soon, thank you Minerjones.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Now that we have selected our escrows, we are happy to announce them to the public.The following guys will act as escrow:
Minerjones  Bitrated profile
Blazed Bitrated profile
Malreynolds

We will be doing an 3 out of 4 signature for BTC. For lisk we are working on a multisig, details will be posted when certain. We will add our escrows later today or tomorrow to the thread. As promised,we keep you informed as things develop.

Obviously I expect that all escrows will sign a message, that they accepted the charge for the ARK project, with a PGP signature of they community known Bitcoin address.

edit
Remember DeClouds

Yes, we contacted them to provide after this mention.  It is getting worked on as we speak and should be updated soon with full info on the OP Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Blazed Bitrated profile
Malreynolds

edit
Remember DeClouds

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc-dbXnf0-Zukd-bkGb9ANaBw_b_9NHyLskSAvQpvIEcfdoQg/viewform

Awesome dude!  Make sure to signup at the official ARK forums and create a topic in that link I just posted so you will be eligible for bounty.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Blazed Bitrated profile
Malreynolds

edit
Remember DeClouds
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
hi dev
i found the site www.arkdao.com is the same or different project?
and i'm make a thread in bitcoingarden
http:/ /[Suspicious link removed]/forum/index.php?topic=11094.0

No, we're not affiliated with ARKDAO, I think that project is long gone.  No activity here either in their ANN thread.
oh, thank for clarify.
hi dev

No, we're not affiliated with ARKDAO, I think that project is long gone.  No activity here either in their ANN thread.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
hi dev
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
A promising project, the chosen escrow are perfect, I do trust them too, the team is very large.
I think that after iconomi this is the next big thing in the crypto world, looking forward to see awesome news.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Isn't malreynolds the guy Who Sold all his lisk to invest in etc???
Yes, he is . He is the same who sold his ETC shares and invested in another coin, while making some nice profit. He's in lisk to stay long term, but since there is no forging at this moment on lisk, there was no sense in keeping his coins blocked in lisk.
He did a tremendous job on lisk community, organizing a bunch of "pirates" into what is called GDT, the core lisk enthusiasts that are currently supporting test and mainnet(along with genesis delegate of the team, while working on stabilizing the blockchain) of lisk. Fouding ARK members are some of these GDT members.  
Activity: 924
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Basically without Mal, even Lisk would have never achieved what the did,  Mal worked tirelessly for the success of Lisk early on.

Mal is a great guy, and have a great knowledge.

Basically without Mal, even Lisk would have never achieved what the did,  Mal worked tirelessly for the success of Lisk early on.
Activity: 739
Merit: 500
He is also the guy has been not only a lisk supporter from the beginning, but known for his organization skills and helpful contributions to the Lisk community. He has been around and been a large holder of not only Lisk but in Cypti before that.
Activity: 700
Merit: 264
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Very promising coin. Will closely follow its progress.

Thanks!  We're working hard to be a force for good in our industry instead of out to make a name for ourselves.

Blazed Bitrated profile
Malreynolds

Just confirming that I will be helping out with escrow on this project.

Jump to: