Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 623. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
IM working on my translation!

I think this project will be FUCKING AWESOME!

Good luck guys!
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Glad to hear you guys are happy with them
Activity: 826

Now that we have selected our escrows, we are happy to announce them to the public.The following guys will act as escrow:
Minerjones  Bitrated profile
Blazed Bitrated profile
Malreynolds

We will be doing an 3 out of 4 signature for BTC. For lisk we are working on a multisig, details will be posted when certain. We will add our escrows later today or tomorrow to the thread. As promised,we keep you informed as things develop.

good to know to the escrows are.

i think that's good information.
Great poject
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.

Now that we have selected our escrows, we are happy to announce them to the public.The following guys will act as escrow:
Blazed Bitrated profile
Malreynolds

We will be doing an 3 out of 4 signature for BTC. For lisk we are working on a multisig, details will be posted when certain. We will add our escrows later today or tomorrow to the thread. As promised,we keep you informed as things develop.

good to know to the escrows are.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

Blazed Bitrated profile
Malreynolds

Just confirming that I will be helping out with escrow on this project.

Glad you're here Blazed.
Activity: 291

Blazed Bitrated profile
Malreynolds

Wow ! Welcome Blazed and thank you for your help !  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

Blazed Bitrated profile
Malreynolds

Your help is greatly appreciated Blazed! Thank You!

I second that...

-tb-
Activity: 284

Blazed Bitrated profile
Malreynolds

Good news! Escrow is always good for cryptoproject. This increases the credibility of the whole project and attract new investors.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
https://s21.postimg.org/q0o1htdlj/official_up.png

Blazed Bitrated profile
Malreynolds

Your help is greatly appreciated Blazed! Thank You!
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

Blazed Bitrated profile
Malreynolds

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Who wil be buying Ark?

More like who will not be buying ARK?  Grin

why not max kordek?

he needs to concentrate on Lisk, and isn't it a conflict of interest to be involved in a project taking 'his' coin?

This project will be much different from Lisk, so it's definitely not 'his' coin -- unless you're speaking of Crypti, which is where Lisk came from, mind you.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Activity: 434
why not max kordek?

he needs to concentrate on Lisk, and isn't it a conflict of interest to be involved in a project taking 'his' coin?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Blazed Bitrated profile
Malreynolds

Congrats to see the 3 escrows information, they are all famous members, this will enhance the credibility to ark project. Additionally, I find this it is very big bounty provided to the escorw.

BTW, 3 of 4 escrow, the 4th one will be the founder of ark? Who is he? Please show us his BCT link, thanks    Cheesy

I says the fool
Yes, Axente is the 4th member of that list. And his info is available on http://ark.io. He is our head of finance Wink
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Activity: 279

Blazed Bitrated profile
Malreynolds

Congrats to see the 3 escrows information, they are all famous members, this will enhance the credibility to ark project. Additionally, I find this it is very big bounty provided to the escorw.

BTW, 3 of 4 escrow, the 4th one will be the founder of ark? Who is he? Please show us his BCT link, thanks    Cheesy

I says the fool
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
There are about 30 founders of ARK ;-)
Activity: 588
Merit: 501

Blazed Bitrated profile
Malreynolds

Jump to: