Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 636. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 250
Looks like these guys have thought of everything. Will be watching this project closely

We learned from the lessons of others and are not trying to repeat them.

Great, i feel you will raise 10k+ btc from ico. You are an awesome project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501

since it's super slow round here. grab some popcorn and enjoy the HD movie.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Looks like these guys have thought of everything. Will be watching this project closely

We learned from the lessons of others and are not trying to repeat them.

I got the top tier bounty bonus for the two blogs I wrote for Iconomi, so I don't think any reviews or scrutiny is required  Wink

They'll be of good content

Thank you for your support @Deanero.

I've got to take a bit of time to really look into Ark, by the end I'll have some questions. Who would I direct these questions to?
we are a team of 30 people, ask here, one of us will answer accordingly

Okay, thanks. Will do. When will bounties be eligible until? I'm guessing until the end of the ICO?

depends on which bounty you're talking about.  We have a lot of different ones for different people.  Social Media, Creatives, Developers, Writers.   Making sure everyone get's a chance at some free ARK for whatever their skills may be.

Yes, I saw that actually in your blog, I meant to say when will bounties for blogs be eligible up until, and also, is there a limit to how many blogs an individual can submit?

Cheers

Nope, you can do as many as you want.  For every one we select we give you "shares".  at the end we will tally all share and divide the bounties based on the percentage of share you have for each bounty section. 

So technically you can earn a good portion if you do a really good job and nobody else want's to also participate I would guess.  I'm not in charge of the bounties but that's how I would think it would be done right Cheesy

Indeed, could not agree more  Cheesy

I'll be posting on Steemit. I just need to check with you that this platform will qualify for blog bounties?

Really sharp looking logo by the way. Great video too. Looking forward to seeing how Ark develops.

Yes, Please double check on the forums on how they want to do the blog bounty also.  You can post the link and let them know that you will be participating  Cheesy  GL Dude!

Thanks! But I thought this was the official forum? Where would I go to check this, or which member of the team should I approach?

https://forum.ark.io/category/23/blog-article-submissions

That's a link to article submission area on our official forums.  This is Bitcointalk, most start here but bigger projects eventually end up using their own forums that are a little bit more organized than just one page after another.  We will also be keeping this one up to date but for more specific stuff regarding ARK we ask for it to be done there so we can keep track of everything and nobody misses it.
Activity: 324

I got the top tier bounty bonus for the two blogs I wrote for Iconomi, so I don't think any reviews or scrutiny is required  Wink

I've got to take a bit of time to really look into Ark, by the end I'll have some questions. Who would I direct these questions to?

Okay, thanks. Will do. When will bounties be eligible until? I'm guessing until the end of the ICO?

depends on which bounty you're talking about.  We have a lot of different ones for different people.  Social Media, Creatives, Developers, Writers.   Making sure everyone get's a chance at some free ARK for whatever their skills may be.

Yes, I saw that actually in your blog, I meant to say when will bounties for blogs be eligible up until, and also, is there a limit to how many blogs an individual can submit?

Cheers

Nope, you can do as many as you want.  For every one we select we give you "shares".  at the end we will tally all share and divide the bounties based on the percentage of share you have for each bounty section. 

So technically you can earn a good portion if you do a really good job and nobody else want's to also participate I would guess.  I'm not in charge of the bounties but that's how I would think it would be done right Cheesy

I'll be posting on Steemit. I just need to check with you that this platform will qualify for blog bounties?

Really sharp looking logo by the way. Great video too. Looking forward to seeing how Ark develops.

Yes, Please double check on the forums on how they want to do the blog bounty also.  You can post the link and let them know that you will be participating  Cheesy  GL Dude!

Thanks! But I thought this was the official forum? Where would I go to check this, or which member of the team should I approach?

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

Cheers. Just had a look. Any update on blog bounties?

https://blog.ark.io/ark-token-exchange-campaign-bounties-e8f3877bca19#.nwnhqcvhn

Blog/Media Articles = 100,000 Tokens

ARK Crew will distribute 100,000 ARK tokens for bounty blog posts. Blog post may be published anywhere on the internet and must be publicly accessible. Posts must be written in English only. A blog that counts for Blog bounties must:
Have 300+ words or more.
Need to contain at least 2 links : one to https://ark.io and another one to https://tec.ark.io/#YourUsername — replace your username with your BTT username for verification — don’t forget the # in front (eg. your username is ARK link should be https://tec.ark.io/#ARK )
Have unique content (ANN translations do not count)
English only
ARK CREW will give out 10, 20, or 30 shares depending on the quality of the blog post.
Once you write a Blog post, submit your URL to: https://goo.gl/OxonKx
You can see list of Blog posts here (stakes will be added at the end when we get a clearer picture on what is worth 10,20,30) : https://goo.gl/9N5xQV

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

Jump to: