Pages:
Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 76. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
This just my speculation: if xdna is a on a bridgechain, you can just setup an ACES node for xdna-ark-btc btc-ark-xdna and you should be good to go. Or maybe you can just go with sdna-btc btc-xdna

But the thing I don't understand about bridges is where does the BTC go after they're traded for XDNA? Who holds them?
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
This just my speculation: if xdna is a on a bridgechain, you can just setup an ACES node for xdna-ark-btc btc-ark-xdna and you should be good to go. Or maybe you can just go with sdna-btc btc-xdna
I was wondering if it'd be possible for another blockchain project to use ARK for the purpose of instant exchange of BTC or other coins.
Actual example: Project XDNA has a page for charity donations where someone can donate cryptocurrencies for a certain cause and then track how the money is used. The only accepted coin is XDNA but on the site there'll be a plugin which will allow users to deposit any coin and it'll be automatically exchanged for XDNA.

I "know" of ARK's bridges but I don't really know how they work! So I was wondering if someone could tell me if the above example is possible.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
We present a guide for enabling and testing the new fee structure as we delve into the technical side of dynamic fees in the upcoming release of ARK Core v2.

Read more : https://blog.ark.io/ark-core-v2-testing-dynamic-fees-c69b2d79e6fa

Join Slack at : https://ark.io/slack

Report issues on Core at : https://github.com/ArkEcosystem/core/issues

Earn some development bounties by submitting pull requests : https://blog.ark.io/ark-github-development-bounty-113806ae9ffe

Activity: 301
Merit: 250
In Crypto We Trust
You welcome. The video remind me of the Resident Evil movies  Grin
Activity: 300
Merit: 12
Spent my time to watch the video after get the link from your thread.
The video is informative, well-composed, and very valuable for me.
thank you.
Have anyone see this video yet? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUjDa7iZcAE

Activity: 301
Merit: 250
In Crypto We Trust
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
ARK NASCAR featured on Fox Business.

Watch video here : https://video.foxbusiness.com/v/5843028835001/
very interesting, but unfortunately prices are decreasing for ARK,
we all hope that projects like ARK should be priced at 3 $ is good enough
October is here! Is it just me or did September fly by? Halloween is right around the corner and ARK is one month closer to the release of Core V2. September was another great month for the ARK Ecosystem on all fronts and our team continues to push forward harder than ever. We made positive progress this month on Core V2 and DEVNET testing, hired 2 new developers, announced an exciting new partnership, and had a great trip to Consensus Singapore.

Read more: https://blog.ark.io/ark-monthly-newsletter-september-2018-edition-85265cdccc05

This coin hasn't died yet ?!? All this time and the biggest update is .... an update? Nothing new or ground breaking just more spinning wheels but going nowhere.

Not sure what "spinning wheels" means but if you feel you've found the next big thing in a new ICO then please go make scammers rich.

ARK is a big project which is around for a long time now and has gone a long way with the development.
If you're not actively following them and you don't see the updates, it doesn't mean they don't exist.
Currently ARK is in something like a beta and the v2 will be the main release, even though we still had some projects like Phantom which are based in ARK. More will follow and ARK holders will receive the airdrops.

Btw, instead of ARKtoshi I'd prefer something like microARK, mARK.... or ARK-kun maybe? Wink

It is possible in more detail, I hold the ark but did not get anything from the forks.

First of all, those are not forks. They don't copy the ARK blockchain and create a competitor of ARK. Instead it's similar (but not the same) as Ethereum's tokens, they work in parallel with the ARK chain or on top of the ARK chain... not sure which. In any case, read this guide about how to view your airdroped Phantom coins, everyone who had ARK on their wallets on August 30th got them but you need to know how to access them: https://phantom.org/2018/08/28/phantom-zinc-claim-guide%e2%80%8a-%e2%80%8aark/
Activity: 15
Merit: 10
Let's see what Q4 will bring for us.
Activity: 517
Blocking future
This coin hasn't died yet ?!? All this time and the biggest update is .... an update? Nothing new or ground breaking just more spinning wheels but going nowhere.

Not sure what "spinning wheels" means but if you feel you've found the next big thing in a new ICO then please go make scammers rich.

ARK is a big project which is around for a long time now and has gone a long way with the development.
If you're not actively following them and you don't see the updates, it doesn't mean they don't exist.
Currently ARK is in something like a beta and the v2 will be the main release, even though we still had some projects like Phantom which are based in ARK. More will follow and ARK holders will receive the airdrops.

Btw, instead of ARKtoshi I'd prefer something like microARK, mARK.... or ARK-kun maybe? Wink

It is possible in more detail, I hold the ark but did not get anything from the forks.
Activity: 232
Merit: 24
I really liked that comment from the AMA (Ask Me Anything) transcripts,
Disclaimer: ARK is regularly hosting Ask-me-Anything's of upcoming and promising cryptocurrency projects. Keep in mind that ARK has no competitors - only future partners.

This way of thinking makes me want to both support ARK and work with them!
September is a wrap! We at ARK are proud of our determined and bright community, and our monthly Community Spotlight newsletter will keep you apprised on some notable community activities. Let’s dive into just some of the ways the ARK community shined in September 2018.

Read more: https://blog.ark.io/community-spotlight-september-2018-edition-6cc937edd08a

ARK is very much alive. This year we are awaiting for maybe the biggest technological development in blockchain in 2018. (Am I exaggerating?)

No you're not! Grin
And ARK's team is waiting for this development to be released before they focus on marketing, did you see the video commercial they shared with the community about a 1,5 month ago? It was at the level of a Hollywood movie's TV commercial! (A spy movie at that)
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

ARK is very much alive. This year we are awaiting for maybe the biggest technological development in blockchain in 2018. (Am I exaggerating?)

The thing is that with ARKtoshi, I know exactly how much ARKtoshis are 1 ARK, as it has the same amount of decimal places as Satoshi (obviously). It's intuitive just because of the name. Same as kilo, centi, mili in the metric system - ratios are always the same. Maybe "toshi" will be the new metric system for the whole crypto. Smiley

Activity: 197
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
Good update. Simple to understand. BoldNinja has a really good way of explaining things.

I am also not a big fan of ARKtoshi. It does make sense however and I am not like really against it. It is probably most intuitive name, just the sound of it is maybe a bit strange.
Pages:
Jump to: