Pages:
Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 98. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

Hi team ark,

Go gentle on me as I weave my understanding bell curve Grin

I voted for my delegate 51 hours ago.
My delegate shows a stake payout at .25 which I'm thinking it's 4x daily?
Is there a "hold" time for my ark tokens before they start staking?

Thank you.

Some delegates have a min payout. If your payout doesn't meet that minimum, you won't get it until it does.

Thanks. Where do I find a delegates minimum?
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
I see future with this project. Awesome devs!
Activity: 186
Merit: 100

Hi team ark,

Thank you.

Some delegates have a min payout. If your payout doesn't meet that minimum, you won't get it until it does.

Hi team ark,

Thank you.
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
Here there is a big whale monitoring market sentiment. Whales will take advantage of the ARK V2 launch to get off. They are getting off every time ARK has a run up.

Soon the whale or whales will have nothing more to getting off and the Ark ship will taking off without it
Activity: 406
Here there is a big whale monitoring market sentiment. Whales will take advantage of the ARK V2 launch to get off. They are getting off every time ARK has a run up.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
A little over one year in Ark now. Holding strong.
Up 10X so far and the show hasn't even started for ARK!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Here is an example of the new plugin system that will be available in Core V2, modular plugins offering true blockchain customization!

Read more : https://blog.ark.io/setting-up-new-plugins-in-ark-core-v2-example-7fac69993a73

Don't forget we'll be running special development bounty once ARK Core becomes available that will pay double ammount for each merged PR ($20 per Pull-Request) + monthly GitHub bounty!

Read more : https://blog.ark.io/ark-github-development-bounty-113806ae9ffe

I'm impressed with ark in every ways
Ark the best
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
Here is an example of the new plugin system that will be available in Core V2, modular plugins offering true blockchain customization!

Read more : https://blog.ark.io/setting-up-new-plugins-in-ark-core-v2-example-7fac69993a73

Don't forget we'll be running special development bounty once ARK Core becomes available that will pay double ammount for each merged PR ($20 per Pull-Request) + monthly GitHub bounty!

Read more : https://blog.ark.io/ark-github-development-bounty-113806ae9ffe

Activity: 826
Merit: 303
Do you guys think the price of Ark will go back to 100k near the release of Ark core v2 or not ? The last time it went up that much because they release the Ark-Etherium smartbridge

Don't worry about pump&dump with the V2 release, we'll moons and skyrockets when there will be more adoption and that will happen after smart contracts and push button deployable blockchains
so no worry to the holder for the current price?
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Do you guys think the price of Ark will go back to 100k near the release of Ark core v2 or not ? The last time it went up that much because they release the Ark-Etherium smartbridge

Don't worry about pump&dump with the V2 release, we'll moons and skyrockets when there will be more adoption and that will happen after smart contracts and push button deployable blockchains
Activity: 308
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
What if the top 25 delegates only forge 1 ark pero block and the last 25 delegates forge 3 ark pero block, then what will happen??? Seems interesting to think about it

I believe we already told you this is nonsense. I prefer not to babysit my vote twice a day...

But it's already not very productive to vote the top delegates. Since every delegate gets to forge the same amount of blocks, having too many voters in one person will result in less rewards for everyone because of the splitting.
However having experience going from 30th to 5th and then back to 25th, I see the difference in staking payments is hardly noticeable; I'd say I had about 2% reduction from 30th to 5th.
@hiphoptrail
That's good to hear! Welcome to the club Grin
I don't know what wallet you're using at the moment, but the team has created an awesome mobile wallet too! It has all the features of the desktop wallet and it's available a long time now in Androids and sincea week ago on iOS as well (on iOS it was outdated and they'd update it later on, I don't know if it's already updated to the latest version).

That wallet looks great.

I do have a question.

How often should the wallets receive staking rewards? or should I say how often can I expect to see some kind of reward. I loaded up my wallet with ark.

Thanks

It depends on the delegate you voted for. Some pay out daily other weekly. For more please check this site http://calculator.reconnico.com

Thank you for your rapid response.

I am looking forward to being part of the ark project!
Activity: 1276
Merit: 622
What if the top 25 delegates only forge 1 ark pero block and the last 25 delegates forge 3 ark pero block, then what will happen??? Seems interesting to think about it

I believe we already told you this is nonsense. I prefer not to babysit my vote twice a day...
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
Activity: 15
Merit: 10
@hiphoptrail
I don't know what wallet you're using at the moment, but the team has created an awesome mobile wallet too! It has all the features of the desktop wallet and it's available a long time now in Androids and sincea week ago on iOS as well (on iOS it was outdated and they'd update it later on, I don't know if it's already updated to the latest version).

That wallet looks great.

I do have a question.

How often should the wallets receive staking rewards? or should I say how often can I expect to see some kind of reward. I loaded up my wallet with ark.

Thanks

It depends on the delegate you voted for. Some pay out daily other weekly. For more please check this site http://calculator.reconnico.com
@hiphoptrail

That wallet looks great.

I do have a question.

Thanks
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
@hiphoptrail

Hi- I was told that here is about a 10% reward in staking ark. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks

It's not as simple but, long answer short yet that's true.
How this actually works...
(1) You vote for a delegate, your ARK amount is the weight of your vote.
(2) The delegate you voted is "mining" (called forging) blocks and they share their rewards with their voters, based on the weight of their vote
(3) The returns are not fixed, but they're close to 10% for at least the last 6 months.

You can visit this site and check the returns you get from each delegate: http://calculator.reconnico.com/

Thank you.

I set up my wallet, sent ark  thens voted for a delegate with 1 ark -

is this all I need to do?

Thanks

Yes.

Awesome!

It actually worked seamlessly.
Pages:
Jump to: