Pages:
Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 101. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 10
I just started today with downloading the ark wallet and its crashing everytime I start it after 30 seconds. I cant even create a account. I tried it with a older version (1.5.0) too. Whats wrong? I have windows 10 64bit, if you need more information just ask. Thank you for any help
Did you fix it?
Vippero helped you on Reddit
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
 I just started today with downloading the ark wallet and its crashing everytime I start it after 30 seconds. I cant even create a account. I tried it with a older version (1.5.0) too. Whats wrong? I have windows 10 64bit, if you need more information just ask. Thank you for any help
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Ark is to date the most profitable coin for me. Traded it since the the very first rally after it got added to trex. Lost a lot of money on other coins but Ark never failed me.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
So we definitely need more USD (and EUR)/ARK pairs in exchanges or just go and buy Ark with BTC and you're good.  After you bought just hold (hell, just noticed that it's been one year since I bought my Ark and never sold)
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
ARK is now available on Changelly exchange with cryptocurrency and USD purchase options!

Read more :  https://blog.ark.io/ark-listed-for-direct-exchange-on-changelly-48433639b10c

Too bad those guys are "legit thiefs". I should use the word that starts from "sc" and ends in "um" but it's way overly used... well... they're stealing your money but at least with your own approval, so I guess that title is what suits them best!
They're saying they charge 0.5% fee but their exchange rate is off the roof! With 100€ you should get 46 ARK and with them you get 35.61 ARK! That's not 0.5%.

I wouldn't call them "legit thiefs" if they'd come upfront and tell you "hey, we need 10% for our bank and exchange fees and another 13% for our profit", I would call them just "opportunistic exploitationists"!  Roll Eyes Tongue
Activity: 186
ARK is now available on Changelly exchange with cryptocurrency and USD purchase options!

Read more :  https://blog.ark.io/ark-listed-for-direct-exchange-on-changelly-48433639b10c

Awesome, we need more USD pairs.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

Read more :  https://blog.ark.io/ark-listed-for-direct-exchange-on-changelly-48433639b10c

ARK recently sponsored and attended Consensus 2018 - watch a video recap at: https://youtu.be/qxRU70af2yw

Quoting a line from the video I liked,
"Just like Wordpress provides web developers with templates and plugins to help them create websites easier and faster, likewise ARK's Point-Click-Blockchain will be providing the templates and tools and plugins to help kickstart new solutions".

Well I don't remember the exact wording but that was a good comparison!
Activity: 308
Since to create a new bridgechain you basically need to fork ARK, yes I think that they want everyone to use their code (but no more plagiarism like Lisk Commander please Grin)

That's what I said earlier we shouldn't be mad at them for copying or using Ark code, it's great for us in the long term

The bad thing is they copy and claim it their own, no giving credit to Ark hard work.
I personally think Ark shouldn't release anything until Lisk released their Core 1 and SDK but that going to take forever if Ark not releasing anything. Lisk have been dragging on forever! The longest big project which have nothing, I personally think we could even label it a scam or dead project even though they have the funds to keep it alive. Remember Ethereum have Smart contracts within 2years and Waves have DEX in 1 year. It's a shame project. If I ever have any Lisk I would dump everything long ago. They copy and hype off of Ethereum about Dapp with JavaScript but Ethereum take different direction and hype/pop with Smart Contracts instead.
I hope Ark just wait and wait until everything ready and incorporated into Ark.v2 including smart contracts, point and click etc... then releasing everything at once and mass marketing. This going to kill everything the copycats hope.
This is just my thinking and hope, not a financial advice. I also think the price of Ark now shouldn't matter, keep adding more Ark every week with my paycheck.

It's sad for me to talk bad about other project but I think this should be know by others, the true facts.
I'm just a small investor and I feel I'm being rob or will be robbed. The Chinese also going to rob Ark straight out of ghetto style, "interoperability" now being use with almost all Chinese scams. Lol

Yeah the lisk doesn't work as hard as the Ark team, they focus too much on hype and marketing instead of building a good platform. Glad I am in the Ark train instead
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Can’t build a skyscraper without a good foundation and framework in place first, and that’s what anyone who can see long term should see when looking at Ark’s progress
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
Since to create a new bridgechain you basically need to fork ARK, yes I think that they want everyone to use their code (but no more plagiarism like Lisk Commander please Grin)

That's what I said earlier we shouldn't be mad at them for copying or using Ark code, it's great for us in the long term

The bad thing is they copy and claim it their own, no giving credit to Ark hard work.
I personally think Ark shouldn't release anything until Lisk released their Core 1 and SDK but that going to take forever if Ark not releasing anything. Lisk have been dragging on forever! The longest big project which have nothing, I personally think we could even label it a scam or dead project even though they have the funds to keep it alive. Remember Ethereum have Smart contracts within 2years and Waves have DEX in 1 year. It's a shame project. If I ever have any Lisk I would dump everything long ago. They copy and hype off of Ethereum about Dapp with JavaScript but Ethereum take different direction and hype/pop with Smart Contracts instead.
I hope Ark just wait and wait until everything ready and incorporated into Ark.v2 including smart contracts, point and click etc... then releasing everything at once and mass marketing. This going to kill everything the copycats hope.
This is just my thinking and hope, not a financial advice. I also think the price of Ark now shouldn't matter, keep adding more Ark every week with my paycheck.

It's sad for me to talk bad about other project but I think this should be know by others, the true facts.
I'm just a small investor and I feel I'm being rob or will be robbed. The Chinese also going to rob Ark straight out of ghetto style, "interoperability" now being use with almost all Chinese scams. Lol
Come on ARK, if you're going to fall among the overall selloff, then do it right and go to 1€ ! I've bought on 2.00€ and on 1.50€ prices, now waiting for lower... though very unlikely!
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Ark is doing an amazing job at marketing during Consensus 2018, also V2 is going to release soon but why the price is dumping this is really sad to see an unexpected gift.

There, I fixed your sentence for you! Grin
I though that the days of cheap ARK from mining rewards were over when I saw over 3€ (or almost 4$), but it fell again. Good!

wait and buy it for 10 cents on the $

If BTC crash to $2000 yes, why not, but you really think that whales let crash BTC and the whole crypto like that? I think it's unlikely to happen in my opinion, what do you think?

More than unlikely because there are quite a few big bags which would be needed to be filled before reaching such lows.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
ARK recently sponsored and attended Consensus 2018 - watch a video recap at: https://youtu.be/qxRU70af2yw
ONe Social Network.
Ark is doing an amazing job at marketing during Consensus 2018, also V2 is going to release soon but why the price is dumping this is really sad to see an unexpected gift.

I though that the days of cheap ARK from mining rewards were over when I saw over 3€ (or almost 4$), but it fell again. Good!

If BTC crash to $2000 yes, why not, but you really think that whales let crash BTC and the whole crypto like that? I think it's unlikely to happen in my opinion, what do you think?
Activity: 45
Merit: 5
Hey,

The Ark Community Fund board elections are coming up. You can sign up for couple days more if you want to give a shot at getting into the board. Please check http://www.arkcommunity.fund for more details!

Best,

Yokoama
Activity: 560
I was thinking, ARK should have applied for GSoC (Google Summer of Code). It will make it much more popular among young developers.
I will be nice if they apply for it next year.
Activity: 560

10 cents  Shocked ! It won't come there ever.
Price is going down as, all the cryptocurrency market is going a bit down.
Activity: 223

ONe Social Network.
Actually I prefer if these days are over, I don't care if people will regret that they didn't buy at this prices when it will go parabolic (yes, parabolic, there are high chances that it will)
Pages:
Jump to: