Pages:
Author

Topic: Armory 0.93 testing release! (with 0.05 BTC bug bounty) - page 18. (Read 35695 times)

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 3079
The results with current 0.93bugfix are not necessarily an improvement. No mined coins shown at all, for instance.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1360
Armory Developer
Ok, I'll try it out

Thanks, much appreciated

It does fail at block 161352 every time.

Thanks for the block upload. Unfortunately I am unable to reproduce your issue. With the 24 block files you provided, I scanned up to block 197431. Can you try 0.93-bugfix and let me know if the issue reappears? Also please make sure to delete existing DB files first.
legendary
Ok, I'll try it out
legendary
Armory Developer
My bad T_T

Yeah 0.93-bugfix, obviously
legendary
Yes, I tried manually deleting & then re-building the Db using 0.92.99.3. Select addresses from a given wallet appear, but others do not. I'm not sure how the culling is determined, there's no obvious pattern at a glance.

No such problems with 0.92.99.2

Mind pulling dev and trying with that? Again, delete your former DB.
Literally dev, and not the 0.93bugfixes branch?
legendary
Armory Developer
Yes, I tried manually deleting & then re-building the Db using 0.92.99.3. Select addresses from a given wallet appear, but others do not. I'm not sure how the culling is determined, there's no obvious pattern at a glance.

Mind pulling dev and trying with that? Again, delete your former DB.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1093
Core Armory Developer

• On armory github in the Tags section, both .zip and .tar.gz of Testing-0.92.99.3 are, in fact, the source to 0.92.3

Okay, so my release scripts apparently botched the git tagging process.  It appears it checked out and signed the master (default) branch, instead of the testing branch.  Whoops.  I have already deleted that tag from the repo, and will make sure it's done right when we do .4

As for all the other problems mentioned here... we haven't seen that here.  We have a lot of addresses and wallets loaded, and everything looks accurate except the "Custom Filter" is broken.  However, I also manually deleted the databases folder between loads... as I've been testing build&scan speed a lot.  Have you tried manually deleting that folder?  (hopefully this is just a .2 to .3 upgrade issue)
legendary
Armory Developer
Did you delete the DB from the previous version? They share the same file names so LMDB would append the new DB to the old one, and that would conflict.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
  • Dozens of tx's fail to appear once the Db/scan is complete

.3 very fast but transactions no longer show

play with the wallet filter, should display the transactions.

Didn't help

0 balances, no transactions
legendary
Armory Developer

play with the wallet filter, should display the transactions.
legendary

• On armory github in the Tags section, both .zip and .tar.gz of Testing-0.92.99.3 are, in fact, the source to 0.92.3
  • Less than 30 minutes to build Db and scan it

Also, 0.92.99.3 tried to append a brand new Db to the Db file that 0.92.99.2 had created. No need to mention whether or not that worked out.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
legendary
Armory Developer
I've used https://www.wetransfer.com/ before and it's pretty solid.   Don't know much about it other than it's free up to 2GB.

Right I forgot about these guys. That's what we used last time someone uploaded us some block files
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Java Coder

Should be tonight.  We're wrapping up a bunch of the bugfixes and intermediate testing.

I'm very happy to hear that Cheesy
legendary
Core Armory Developer
0.92.99.3 is coming either today or tomorrow, correct?
I need the HDD opts ASAP

Should be tonight.  We're wrapping up a bunch of the bugfixes and intermediate testing.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Java Coder
0.92.99.3 is coming either today or tomorrow, correct?
I need the HDD opts ASAP
legendary
Core Armory Developer
I've used https://www.wetransfer.com/ before and it's pretty solid.   Don't know much about it other than it's free up to 2GB.
Activity: 290
Merit: 262
Is maith liom bitcoin
I've used large files asap for sending gigabyte files
legendary
Armory Developer
Could you send me your first 14-15 block files? (I expect your first 165xxx blocks to be covered by that few files)
What's the best way to transfer files of that size?

easiest to set up would be FTP or torrent I guess. XDCC/fserve over IRC isnt too hard either. Maybe Mega allows for several 128mb files?
Pages:
Jump to: