Pages:
Author

Topic: Armory 0.94.1 is out - page 11. (Read 11873 times)

Activity: 525
Merit: 282
April 06, 2016, 01:50:04 PM
Yeah. I goofed and need to generate a PR to fix the build issue. Sorry about that! In the meantime, if you want to paste in the following line at line 62 of osxbuild/build-app.py, you'll be fine. I'll put together a PR after rebasing on my end.

Code:
parser.add_option('--cleanupapp',   dest='cleanupapp',  default=False, action='store_true', help='Delete Python files in the compiled application')
pf
Activity: 176
Merit: 105
April 05, 2016, 04:12:04 PM
Armory 0.94.1 did NOT compile successfully on my OS X 10.11.4 with Xcode 7.3 command line tools. This is the error:

Code:
Removing Python test-suite.
Removing directory tree: /Users/joe/Desktop/BitcoinArmory/osxbuild/workspace/Armory.app/Contents/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/test
Removing .pyo and unneeded .py files.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "build-app.py", line 784, in
    main()  
  File "build-app.py", line 131, in main
    cleanup_app()
  File "build-app.py", line 703, in cleanup_app
    if CLIOPTS.cleanupapp:
AttributeError: Values instance has no attribute 'cleanupapp'

I followed the OS X build instructions. (I also uninstalled all the Homebrew packages first before installing the ones mentioned in the instructions.)

It seems to me like the compilation is mostly done at that point and some of the final steps fail (I could be wrong). The Armory.app is there, but when I double-click on it nothing happens. Looking at Console.app, this is logged out when the Armory.app is double-clicked:

Code:
com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.armory.armory.569123[30321]) Service exited with abnormal code: 1

Any ideas?
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1345
Armory Developer
April 05, 2016, 11:28:43 AM
https://github.com/goatpig/BitcoinArmory/releases/tag/v0.94.1

This is hopefully the one and only bug fix release on top of 0.94

Focusing on the next version from now on.

Copy paste of the changelog for the good measure:

== Fixed ==
   - Fixed parsing new blocks with no wallet loaded
   - Fixed wallet/address import
   - Fixed address sweeping
   - .deb installer: will not register shortcuts if /usr/share/desktop-directories is missing

== Removed ==
   - Removed Bitcoin P2P alert parsing, as it was removed from Bitcoin Core.
Pages:
Jump to: