Pages:
Author

Topic: Armory 0.94.1 is out - page 7. (Read 11877 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
May 12, 2016, 04:01:50 AM
Are you by chance pruning bitcoin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 12, 2016, 01:46:16 AM
Here is the message I get when I click on the transactions now (the withdrawls).. the old transaction work. I think there's something wrong with these transactions.

http://s32.postimg.org/jfz1dkvr9/armory_fix.jpg

Some of them work, but I don't know if they refer to the correct transaction.
May 12, 2016, 12:33:02 AM
Thanks, I have scanned and rebuilt everything. I did this database from scratch and had the same problem after.

I can not get transactions on them.. I double click and get this entry doesn't exist in armory error message ( exact message is in other posts)

It will show up as invalid ID on bitcoin transaction explorer when opened in application

The log is working for me:
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=94864565476841356988

I am trying to load a wallet into bitcoin core to test now.

staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
May 12, 2016, 12:22:43 AM
This is what my dashlooks like..

All those negative transactions, I never made them. You can not get transaction info from them.

I deleted all databases and rebuilt.. took me 4 days, same problem... I need to get my wallet into bitcoincore and test there but I don't know how.

Did you rescan the wallet. Not rebuild the database but rescan the databases. There is a difference between the two, and rescanning shouldn't take as long.

Are you able to copy the transaction IDs of those transactions and post them here. If there is a bug then those txids will not match what the transaction supposedly is in your wallet or they may not exist.

The log is at:

How can I revert to check my coins in another program? How can I go armory -> bitcoin core?
I am unable to download your log.
May 12, 2016, 12:02:28 AM
The log is at:

How can I revert to check my coins in another program? How can I go armory -> bitcoin core?
May 11, 2016, 11:37:20 PM
This is what my dashlooks like..

All those negative transactions, I never made them. You can not get transaction info from them.

I deleted all databases and rebuilt.. took me 4 days, same problem... I need to get my wallet into bitcoincore and test there but I don't know how.

http://s32.postimg.org/jeat22kat/armory.jpg
staff
Just writing some code
May 11, 2016, 07:43:39 PM
I don't know if it's coinbase.. all the sudden I see these transaction subtracting from my account of wallet 2 and then it happens 12 hours later to wallet 1. Non of these transaction are openable. All have error message transaction can't be displayed, does not exist.
That might be a bug. Since the coins are leaving your wallet, then it isn't a coinbase transaction. Try rescanning the wallet. Go to Help > Rescan Databases and then click OK on the dialog box. Then restart Armory.

Is there a specific log file I can sent?
Go to File > Export Log File and it will instruct you to save the file somewhere. Open up that file and post the contents here. If Bitcointalk tells you that it is too large, post it to pastebin and post the link to that pastebin.
May 11, 2016, 07:02:31 PM
I don't know if it's coinbase.. all the sudden I see these transaction subtracting from my account of wallet 2 and then it happens 12 hours later to wallet 1. Non of these transaction are openable. All have error message transaction can't be displayed, does not exist.

Is there a specific log file I can sent?

These transaction shouldn't be there and now I can't really view the details and coin is gone from the interface.. but I've had incorrect totals before that were fixed by this release
staff
Just writing some code
May 11, 2016, 03:01:25 PM
Is there a way to switch back to bitcoin classic? I have 5 wallets

Now 5 coins are missing.. I receive transaction doesn't exist in database error in armory.

I have no way to access my funds and I can't export my wallet so basically this is a bad situation.

I need to check if this is an armory bug or worst case if they have been stolen as I have found a bug that may allow one to do this.

Now 5 coins are missing.. I receive transaction doesn't exist in database error in armory.

I have no way to access my funds and I can't export my wallet so basically this is a bad situation.

I need to check if this is an armory bug or worst case if they have been stolen as I have found a bug that may allow one to do this.
Please do not jump to conclusions and make definitive statements like this without knowing what is actually wrong.

If the transaction(s) was a coinbase transaction, then this is a known bug. We know that there is a problem with Armory when displaying coinbase transactions

If the problem is something else, then can you also provide us with the armory logs?

Lastly, is the five bitcoins missing from your balance or is it just that you cannot see the details of the transaction that sent you those Bitcoins.
May 11, 2016, 02:55:43 PM

May 11, 2016, 02:33:00 PM
I now have armory the transaction you requested displayed does not exist in database.

My transaction summary is now missing 5 coins... I can't tell if they were stolen or if this is armory. I am switching to bitcoin core.

Armory seems to have a security problem where malware can transfer coins I can discuss thanks
Activity: 29
May 04, 2016, 09:19:02 AM
thank you :-).
staff
Just writing some code
May 04, 2016, 09:07:18 AM
Hi every one.
Does this mean we can not use 0.93.9 version of Armory anymore or it doesn't make a difference?
You can still use it, but it is recommended that you use 0.94.1 because it is the latest version that has fixed several bugs.

Because I have been trying to build the Armory 0.93.3 version and it takes up all my 267GB memory space, I do not know why...:-(

The databases for 0.93.3 and earlier are much much larger. Use 0.94.1 and the databases will only be a few hundred MB instead of several Gb
Activity: 29
May 04, 2016, 08:59:54 AM
Hi every one.
Does this mean we can not use 0.93.9 version of Armory anymore or it doesn't make a difference?
Because I have been trying to build the Armory 0.93.3 version and it takes up all my 267GB memory space, I do not know why...:-(
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
May 02, 2016, 11:03:26 AM
ok, i deleted the 0.93 db, but now Armory keeps crashing at the exact moment it ends syncing and tries to load the database headers.

any idea?

edit: ok, rescan&rebuild the db seems to do the trick
Activity: 3
April 29, 2016, 06:50:15 PM
Thanks for letting me know that this bug is already known, so waiting for the fix then ...
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 3074
April 29, 2016, 06:44:33 PM
Ok, that's the same bug me and knightdk found. goatpig knows, so it will likely receive a fix. I don't think it's a problem to continue to use 0.94 with wallets containing coinbase, although I can't say whether spending coinbase will work with 0.94. So you can probably use 0.94 for now, or to put it another way, that's what I've been doing.
April 29, 2016, 06:37:48 PM
In this version I found that for some transactions I have the Invalid TX error message: "The transaction be displayed you requested does not exist in Armory's database. This is unusual..."
I tried to rebuild the database from scratch, delete and import wallet - nothing helped .. The transaction is there, so I suspect in some reason Armory decided to not include the transaction in DB. Would it be considered as a bug? I am going to revert back to v0.93 to see if it has the same issue. Will post about the result.

It is considered a bug, and already reported to some extent. I discovered the same problem with both coinbase outputs and transactions that spend coinbase outs, but too late for goatpig to fix it, sadly. Can you tell us whether the tx's you're experiencing this with are either coinbase or spending coinbase?
Sure, this is related to spending coinbase ...
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 3074
April 29, 2016, 06:23:02 PM
In this version I found that for some transactions I have the Invalid TX error message: "The transaction be displayed you requested does not exist in Armory's database. This is unusual..."
I tried to rebuild the database from scratch, delete and import wallet - nothing helped .. The transaction is there, so I suspect in some reason Armory decided to not include the transaction in DB. Would it be considered as a bug? I am going to revert back to v0.93 to see if it has the same issue. Will post about the result.

It is considered a bug, and already reported to some extent. I discovered the same problem with both coinbase outputs and transactions that spend coinbase outs, but too late for goatpig to fix it, sadly. Can you tell us whether the tx's you're experiencing this with are either coinbase or spending coinbase?
April 29, 2016, 06:18:43 PM
Pages:
Jump to: