Pages:
Author

Topic: arOpenCLMAX v0.1b - MAX coin OpenCL miner - Works with AMD, NVIDIA XPT - 1GH! - page 3. (Read 38978 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
We (1gh) are planning to add XPT support soon, most probably tomorrow.

@archit
Do you use the protocol profitshare feature for dev fee? If yes, do you see it feasible to reimplement the 'mining for developer' with reconnecting to a pool with your credentials for set amount of time/rounds like yam miner does?

I use the protocol feature for developer fees and my client is based on XPTv6 but I can down grade it v5 and get fees the other way around.I'm really busy these days because of exams and unable to focus on the miner so it's going to take a few more days
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I would love to use this program on 1GH =D

I have some older Radeon cards I'd love to test hashing on.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
We (1gh) are planning to add XPT support soon, most probably tomorrow.

@archit
Do you use the protocol profitshare feature for dev fee? If yes, do you see it feasible to reimplement the 'mining for developer' with reconnecting to a pool with your credentials for set amount of time/rounds like yam miner does?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Any eta on when this will be updated to support Startum? Or when Ypool will be back up?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I'm also checking that thread often, maybe the best news would be to find another pool without stratum?

ypool is coming back up soon

Hope it does...max seems to do ok, pts or utc are no longer as profitable as they were during this week.
I'm also checking that thread often, maybe the best news would be to find another pool without stratum?

ypool is coming back up soon
Activity: 32
Refreshing this thread like a mad man over the past week, look forward to release!

Cheesy stratum is killing me :/

Just keep up the good work.

This program seemed to actually work with older ATI cards a bit too. I ran on a Radeon 4570 and it actually seemed to hash (with errors, but it showed that it was somewhat working).

Raw openCL has possibilities Smiley

It sure does, I have some more optimizations in a new kernel I wrote. Anyone who would be able to help me out with stratum? Got most of it working
Activity: 14
Refreshing this thread like a mad man over the past week, look forward to release!

Just keep up the good work.

This program seemed to actually work with older ATI cards a bit too. I ran on a Radeon 4570 and it actually seemed to hash (with errors, but it showed that it was somewhat working).

Raw openCL has possibilities Smiley
Activity: 134
no reason you can't ask for help arc I am sure there would be a few ppl who could help.

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Take your time...that Nan guy's miner is pretty darn good for AMD it seems, but I wouldn't be surprised if his 'cpm' are not realistic. 280X cards are pulling 3375 with two instances per card and a slight oc. That's better than an r9 290 or a GTX Titan.

It's in my to-do list. Currently stratum is giving me lots of head aches because of being so poorly documented and cgminer's source code is so ugly that I can't read it

lol, I hear ya...yet that kolivas dude raked millions in BTC donations, meh

I'll release my stratum implementation too.

Everything works except target derivation

Great, keep up the good work. Looking forward to trying your program.
Take your time...that Nan guy's miner is pretty darn good for AMD it seems, but I wouldn't be surprised if his 'cpm' are not realistic. 280X cards are pulling 3375 with two instances per card and a slight oc. That's better than an r9 290 or a GTX Titan.

It's in my to-do list. Currently stratum is giving me lots of head aches because of being so poorly documented and cgminer's source code is so ugly that I can't read it

I'll release my stratum implementation too.

Everything works except target derivation

Stratum support coming soon. YPool is most likely bringing back MAX within a few days. New update will have an AMD optimized kernel (not sure yet)

Great!

And linux source code?
Source code is very important.

http://www.coindesk.com/malware-mines-bitcoins-until-ransom-paid/

It would be there

Cheesy amazing...will you improve on the arcudapts and aropenclpts miners?
Maybe build a better VTC miner? NaN's pts miner seems to be really good and your pts fork-thing was the best afaik.

Gonna have to send a tip once this one's out.

Will have a look at that too. Currently got too many projects up my sleeve
Stratum support coming soon. YPool is most likely bringing back MAX within a few days. New update will have an AMD optimized kernel (not sure yet)

Great!

And linux source code?

It would be there

Cheesy amazing...will you improve on the arcudapts and aropenclpts miners?
Maybe build a better VTC miner? NaN's pts miner seems to be really good and your pts fork-thing was the best afaik.

Gonna have to send a tip once this one's out.

Great!

And linux source code?

It would be there
Pages:
Jump to: