Pages:
Author

Topic: arOpenCLMAX v0.1b - MAX coin OpenCL miner - Works with AMD, NVIDIA XPT - 1GH! - page 4. (Read 38978 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Stratum support coming soon. YPool is most likely bringing back MAX within a few days. New update will have an AMD optimized kernel (not sure yet)

Great!

And linux source code?
Source code is very important.

http://www.coindesk.com/malware-mines-bitcoins-until-ransom-paid/
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
So how do you get this to work with 1GH pool?

You wait for me to support stratum
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
So how do you get this to work with 1GH pool?
Activity: 108
Stratum support coming soon. YPool is most likely bringing back MAX within a few days. New update will have an AMD optimized kernel (not sure yet)

Waiting for it Smiley

Great!

And linux source code?

Would follow but my soon ranges from a few hours to many weeks
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Great!

And linux source code?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
The 600 with LTC is a totally different quantity. It's 600K vs 300M. 600K on scrypt is actually pretty poor for a 7950, with proper overclocking and the optimized kernal by Lantis I get 670-705, depending on how high I can clock each card.

Ed

I'll look into that If I go back too ltc at some point. I was using guiminer so thats pry why I was low
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
DOGEvangelist
The 600 with LTC is a totally different quantity. It's 600K vs 300M. 600K on scrypt is actually pretty poor for a 7950, with proper overclocking and the optimized kernal by Lantis I get 670-705, depending on how high I can clock each card.

Ed
adrianmh6, who told you 300 kh/s is half rate? That's what I'm getting with cgminer, and GPU usage is showing as 97%. Remember, different algo from BTC.

Ed

After reading more it seem that 300 mh/s is normal for maxcoin. Im use to 600 with ltc. Something to to with the difference in the algorithms
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
DOGEvangelist
adrianmh6, who told you 300 kh/s is half rate? That's what I'm getting with cgminer, and GPU usage is showing as 97%. Remember, different algo from BTC.

Ed
Anyone know how to get cgminer 3.6.6 to go over 14 intensity for my 7950's?   Mine are only  hashing at half rate 300 kh/s each . Here is my current settings    -I 14 -g 1 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 21712 --gpu-engine 1025 --gpu-memclock 1575 --gpu-powertune --auto-fan --gpu-fan 80

Thanks!
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
What means; pgr. can not start - libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll   is missing
 Huh
Activity: 132
Cgminer with Keccak and stratum support...

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8eTWgiurhmkUFN1VEpNRzBTWEk/edit

Just download and extract.

Usage...

cgminer.exe --keccak -o stratumaddress -u username -p password
legendary
Activity: 1386
thanks dude.... just realised this is pointless... what about max.1gh.com and cgminer. cant get it running either -_-

got bfgminer running digital coins now .... any help appreciated !!

Believe me I know your frustration. It took me 1 day and a half to get up and running. Mostly user error. I am no expert at all but hope this helps you.

But I believe this miner is only for YPool and they shut it down. I am using a KeccakCGminer with stratum support, but sorry I don't know where I got it from now. I have downloaded so much stuff the last few days to get going.

I am running Windows 7 64 bit but running this scrypt on a R9 280X but it should get you going, well hopefully. I am using this for SmallTimeMiners and still doing well there for what I have.

cgminer.exe --keccak --no-submit-stale -o stratum+tcp://max.smalltimeminer.com:3355 -u YOURuserNAME -p YOURpassword -I 9

And just in case I missed it where are you trying to mine.
Activity: 2
thanks dude.... just realised this is pointless... what about max.1gh.com and cgminer. cant get it running either -_-

got bfgminer running digital coins now .... any help appreciated !!
legendary
Activity: 1386
hey guys , have not got this to run on win7 64bit.... have an r9 290 but it only flashes when i click the program..

any one talk me through it please??

gordy!

add "pause", without the quotes, right under your scrypt. It will keep the box open to let you know what is wrong.
Activity: 2
hey guys , have not got this to run on win7 64bit.... have an r9 290 but it only flashes when i click the program..

any one talk me through it please??

gordy!
Activity: 70
hopefully you will get stratum working with this miner, it mined fast and stable good job!!

+1

Would also love to see stratum in this great miner!
Activity: 41
hopefully you will get stratum working with this miner, it mined fast and stable good job!!
Pages:
Jump to: