Pages:
Author

Topic: Arsenal FC promoting cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 477 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 05:12:59 PM
Its a good development for cryptocurrency world entirely and I see more adoption by other football clubs due to the action of Arsenal football club. Arsenal football club started it and we see more very soon.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
January 26, 2018, 05:04:04 PM
Arsenal is not going to promote crypto currency
Arsenal is promoting his sponsor ico
Bookmarkers are sponsors of UK sports and most lucrative legaue in the world Premier Legaue
It is all about money,nothing is for free
Activity: 406
January 26, 2018, 04:57:43 PM
Guys, things at Arsenal are pretty damn bad. Year after year, FC does not show the required results. In my humble opinion, this is just a business. You can call it a bounty campaign for Arsenal. This is the same advertisement on the football shirts of football players, like everything else. And this is not bad for "crypto players".
Activity: 378
January 26, 2018, 04:09:57 PM
I'm not an Arsenal fan but have to admit this could be absolutely HUGE for Crypto. Arsenal may be a push over right now for clubs like City, Utd, Barca etc but you can't win against the Arsenal internet brigade. Their fan base is massive. Now we'll see Robbie , DT and Troopz making videos about Crypto for ArsenalFanTV, haha  Grin Grin

I would literally spit my drink out with shock and laughter if Arsenal Fan TV was to suddenly bust out a crypto section ...

"Wenger has to go blud ... I'm sorry, I'm just a bit upset today as I lost money on Bitcoin fam"
Activity: 483
Merit: 250
January 26, 2018, 02:18:43 PM
Cryptocurrency is definitely expanding ... Arsenal Football Club sign a deal which helps promote it!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-42809676?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport
I am a fan of Arsennal , thanks for your news , crypto will spread out to more and more people along with the great football club.
Activity: 322
Merit: 114
January 26, 2018, 02:15:38 PM
I'm not an Arsenal fan but have to admit this could be absolutely HUGE for Crypto. Arsenal may be a push over right now for clubs like City, Utd, Barca etc but you can't win against the Arsenal internet brigade. Their fan base is massive. Now we'll see Robbie , DT and Troopz making videos about Crypto for ArsenalFanTV, haha  Grin Grin

That would be really great to see! Troopz giving it the massive one on ArsenalFanTV about bitcoin and cryptos. Arsenal have a massive global reach and this can only be a good thing, as more and more people see cryptos starting to be accepted the interest will only grow.
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
January 26, 2018, 02:09:13 PM
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
January 26, 2018, 01:55:56 PM
If I am not wrong, Arsenal should be the first club promoting crypto, nice moves. Hopefully, the promotion will help boost the other crypto currencies.
Activity: 93
Merit: 16
January 26, 2018, 01:38:58 PM
This could well open the floodgates if it's successful. We could be flooded with such teams as Barcelona,Man Utd, NY Yankees,Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics etc etc if it's successful. It might however be of interest to the likes of Man Utd and Co whos support reaches far across the globe.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 01:37:11 PM
Potentially huge advertising of Crypto however being so closely linked to what the general public perceive as gambling is probably not a good thing.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
January 26, 2018, 01:30:58 PM
Cryptocurrency is definitely expanding ... Arsenal Football Club sign a deal which helps promote it!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-42809676?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport

this is such a great news. it means more and more are considering crypto currencies which is why a lot of big personalities and sports teams that have a lot of supporters all over the world like arsenal football club are agreeing to advertise cyrpto currencies. this sure is a great step forward for the cyrpto world as a whole since after this, more and more will venture into the crypto scene since a lot of trusted and famous individuals are promoting different kinds of crypto currencies.

now for the coin, since it is a gambling project, i can probably say that it is gonna be successful. because most of the time, gambling projects like this really gain a lot of supporters. specially with this one that has the arsenal football club to promote them. i really see a bright future for this coin. i think im gonna invest.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
January 26, 2018, 12:33:32 PM
What will be the main purpose of their token? How do they think to use it? Sport gambling or what? Why do I need to buy token? Just if I am a big fan of Arsenal FC?

Like all other tokens - speculating on the market. Don't tell me you're using the tokens for anything except buy/sell.  Wink
And the Arsenal will get a lot of money that way.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
January 26, 2018, 12:24:29 PM

Who doesn`t know with 'Arsenal Football Club', he is the biggest professional football club, successful, and has fans in every country. Their idea of promoting and socializing cryptocurrency is quite brilliant, because it has never existed before, I hope with the existence of the promotion will encourage the growth of the price of cryptocurrency in the future.
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
January 26, 2018, 11:31:47 AM

Thats great! that means cryptocurrency is still growing and move on to the  entire  global,to promotes its own legacy.FC arsenal football club is most respectfull and influential all over entire world especially  in the europe countries,that  they promote the goodness of cryptocurrency to all the humankind and to the economic growth,so by the help of arsenal FC group  to the digital currency i thinks cryptocurrency will still to move towards  to its goal.
Activity: 644
January 26, 2018, 11:09:47 AM
What will be the main purpose of their token? How do they think to use it? Sport gambling or what? Why do I need to buy token? Just if I am a big fan of Arsenal FC?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
January 26, 2018, 10:36:41 AM
the cryptocurrency will reach all, sports, health, finance, beauty, fashion, traveling, technology, and services

Arsenal is first, who the next FC???
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
January 26, 2018, 10:31:04 AM
It is not strange to see more organization or company join in this word since it is growing very fast, not only the marketcap. So, we should feel lucky that we are early birds that can get much profit than late birds.
Activity: 55
Merit: 10
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
January 26, 2018, 10:24:48 AM
and why not) I heard that Now the minimum order is 25,000 coins. and from the first of February can already buy by one.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 09:07:33 AM

Cryptocurrency is the new order. Never mind the noise of ban and regulations. It has come to stay. Arsenal is not the first. You heard of Kodak even preparing to launch it's own coin. You heard of Facebook exploring blockchain. This is just the beginning.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
January 26, 2018, 08:53:36 AM

I am on the idea of all sports clubs having eventually some short of criptocurrencies. There are already some projects out there that allow you to invest in individual players with the promise of a return in their future earnings.
Pages:
Jump to: