Pages:
Author

Topic: Arsenal FC promoting cryptocurrency - page 4. (Read 477 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 07:37:11 PM
Yes, this is great news! Specially for football fans, I used to support Arsenal (unfortunately now I don't) . I wonder how much they got paid for this promotional add? More people will get to know and get interested in cryptoworld and may be will join us with our hard work of cryptoearnings )

They are a shitty club right now, they are not even doing it good, and they are just promoting cryptos in order to be more "famous" haha, what a nice marketing campaign in there.. I can really smell that.

I think that their ICO could be a huge success and purely because of this news, I've seen it well publicised across English news and it's a big step. Let's not forget that ultimately Arsenal FC are a business and they have not enjoyed the success they've had over the years without being able to make business decisions, they would not partner with this crypto if they foresaw that it was going to fail.
Activity: 229
The Operating System for DAOs
January 25, 2018, 07:36:38 PM
Cryptocurrency is definitely expanding ... Arsenal Football Club sign a deal which helps promote it!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-42809676?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport

Wow, time to get out from crypto! I don't like this kind of news. I remember when crypto was just for the elites, now everyones wants to jump on it. That is why I think it may be a good time to cash out.
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
January 25, 2018, 07:34:13 PM
It is truly an innovative way for promoting an ICO , and will certainly be a very effective one since it'll reach people of all ages , countries and social classes that have football as a common passion . Sports isn't a virgin scene for cryptos since it already penetrated it through gambling and advertisement in multi occasions , yet this is the biggest one i ever encountered .
Such partnership will certainly be beneficial for both parties and the fans will certainly be curious about what their favorite club is promoting for .
Cashbet coin will be available at a 50 cents each and will be used in gambling apps , which is certainly the hobby and major pass time of numerous sports fans .
The cryptocurrencies community will certainly welcome new comers and be as helpful as possible to integrate these people that are having a 1st contact with cryptos through their sport passion , and the community will certainly know how to correct the false ideas these sport fans are getting from other sources claiming that "investing in cryptos is a not to do thing since you'll end up loosing all your money" .
Activity: 258
Merit: 104
January 25, 2018, 07:28:56 PM
Yes, this is great news! Specially for football fans, I used to support Arsenal (unfortunately now I don't) . I wonder how much they got paid for this promotional add? More people will get to know and get interested in cryptoworld and may be will join us with our hard work of cryptoearnings )

They are a shitty club right now, they are not even doing it good, and they are just promoting cryptos in order to be more "famous" haha, what a nice marketing campaign in there.. I can really smell that.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 07:24:11 PM
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
January 25, 2018, 07:23:12 PM
This is great, more people will know about crypto, I think using football club is quite good strategy to launching an ICO, the coin will easily got popularity because they got a lot of fans, bit like the article said that it can be double edge, if the coin got a huge drop then people will get mad at the club that promoted the coin, so this can be a burden to the club
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
January 25, 2018, 07:16:46 PM
I've also heard there are Spanish league clubs that work with an altcoin. I think this may continue to grow because Cryptocurrency is now beginning to adapt to human needs in more ways
Activity: 226
Merit: 14
BaanX
January 25, 2018, 07:14:29 PM
A different level of success we all know Football club are the World's class sports industry especially in the Western part or Europe promoting Crypto is a huge success for us! Hope other Foot Ball club will follow their footstep.
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
January 25, 2018, 07:13:11 PM
Well, if you consider that what matters more nowadays in cryptos is to create the right type of hype, I'd say that the choice of having a football team to promote your ICO is a really smart move. Even though I cannot really imagine hooligans moving all to cryptos now.
Activity: 770
Merit: 106
January 25, 2018, 07:09:54 PM
Good thing they appreciate Crypto as well as blockchain. Blockchain is too fast we should step up and this is another level of era. We're changing to be better. Arsenal FC is the best football club that i've heard and i hope they will promote more crypto in the future.
Activity: 566
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 07:04:42 PM
More clubs should emulate and follow their footstep, it is a good one coming from arsenal fc, i hope to see more clubs promoting cryptocurrenccies
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 25, 2018, 06:49:36 PM
Probably soon we will see the top 100 FC cryptcurrency Smiley
Well, it promises to be entertaining, especially when players start doing the same thing personally Cheesy
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 06:42:48 PM
Great idea for promoting cryptocurrency, knowing how many people are watching premier league football.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
January 25, 2018, 06:39:20 PM
The game company Cashbet is just going to conduct its IСO and uses the well-known Arsenal football club as an ordinary advertising support.
Many projects have already done so, inviting L.Messi and F.Mayweather.
legendary
Activity: 1860
Merit: 1015
January 25, 2018, 06:38:46 PM
It's good for publicity for crypto currencies overall but I don't think it will be used by many people.
I hope it worth the hassle, crypto gambling is way too immature now.
Activity: 378
January 25, 2018, 06:36:32 PM
Cryptocurrency is definitely expanding ... Arsenal Football Club sign a deal which helps promote it!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-42809676?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport
Very interesting news, cryptocurrency is becoming more and more popular among people and it is very good.

Hell yeh, there's a lot of money in Crypto and these sponsorships could be lucrative.

This is great news. Everyone will now know cryptocurrency because of the commercial deal between Arsenal FC and Cashbet. Cashbet will also create their own cryptocurrency Cashbet coin. It also means that every soccer fan will start to use altcoins and will also benefit not only Cashbet but to other altcoins as well.

Thing is, it may not gather as much attention as we'd possibly like. It's a commercial deal and whilst it will be marketed, it's not like a kit sponsor that will be plastered everywhere.

Activity: 126
Merit: 90
January 25, 2018, 05:55:25 PM
Frankly,it's hard to believe, that such big football club trusts crypto) Smiley
Activity: 211
January 25, 2018, 05:52:37 PM

This is great news. Everyone will now know cryptocurrency because of the commercial deal between Arsenal FC and Cashbet. Cashbet will also create their own cryptocurrency Cashbet coin. It also means that every soccer fan will start to use altcoins and will also benefit not only Cashbet but to other altcoins as well.
Activity: 336
January 25, 2018, 05:36:20 PM

Very interesting news, cryptocurrency is becoming more and more popular among people and it is very good.
Activity: 378
January 25, 2018, 05:33:40 PM
Pretty interesting, its great for coverage and making more people aware of crypto, I can find it can also be annoying as well though as lots more inexperience people enter the market and panic at the first sign of trouble

Just remember, just like learner drivers ... we all had to start somewhere. It's only good for long term growth and a wider spread adoption.
Pages:
Jump to: