Pages:
Author

Topic: Arsenal FC promoting cryptocurrency - page 5. (Read 477 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 05:32:50 PM
Honestly that doesn't come as a surprise to me. We should get use to seeing that kind of stuff because they will keep on coming. Crypto currencies are getting much more attention lately. I am sure more companies , teams ,, will keep on promoting crypto because of the amount of money here. Crypto will be all over our daily lives soon.

I think you're spot on here! I literally cannot go on social media without seeing it these days and I try to keep my personal and crypto life separate on social media. Now you have such massive brands around the world as Arsenal promoting it as such, it's definitely going to boom over the coming year(s)
January 25, 2018, 05:31:32 PM
Thats mean more people will know about cryptocurrency cause arsenal is big soccer team. And your source is trustable. But for cashbet ico it self, im not gonna join in it. to much gambling for me i feel enough about it and not gonna involve again.

I think that their ICO could be a huge success and purely because of this news, I've seen it well publicised across English news and it's a big step, many will see this is cryptos being more trustable and a safer investment. Let's not forget that ultimately Arsenal FC are a business and they have not enjoyed the success they've had over the years without being able to make shrewd business decisions, they would not partner with this crypto if they foresaw that it was going to fail.

Agree on this! The publicity is big and it certainly makes it feel more trustable to those without knowledge. 'If Arsenal are, maybe i should'
January 25, 2018, 05:30:10 PM
Thats mean more people will know about cryptocurrency cause arsenal is big soccer team. And your source is trustable. But for cashbet ico it self, im not gonna join in it. to much gambling for me i feel enough about it and not gonna involve again.

Yeh Arsenal is a huge team around the world and it's interesting to see them make the first steps. Crypto is quite a buzz word around social sites at the moment so once they see Arsenal affiliated with it as well, it's going to bring in new investors.
Fair enough and respect your opinions on the ICO, I'm going to have a small dabble on it.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 05:27:33 PM
Pretty interesting, its great for coverage and making more people aware of crypto, I can find it can also be annoying as well though as lots more inexperience people enter the market and panic at the first sign of trouble
Activity: 251
Presale is live!
January 25, 2018, 05:24:25 PM
Honestly that doesn't come as a surprise to me. We should get use to seeing that kind of stuff because they will keep on coming. Crypto currencies are getting much more attention lately. I am sure more companies , teams ,, will keep on promoting crypto because of the amount of money here. Crypto will be all over our daily lives soon.
Activity: 279
Merit: 16
January 25, 2018, 05:19:15 PM

I think that their ICO could be a huge success and purely because of this news, I've seen it well publicised across English news and it's a big step, many will see this is cryptos being more trustable and a safer investment. Let's not forget that ultimately Arsenal FC are a business and they have not enjoyed the success they've had over the years without being able to make shrewd business decisions, they would not partner with this crypto if they foresaw that it was going to fail.
Activity: 476
Merit: 106
January 25, 2018, 05:17:10 PM
January 25, 2018, 04:48:02 PM
Cryptocurrency is definitely expanding ... Arsenal Football Club sign a deal which helps promote it!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-42809676?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport
Pages:
Jump to: