Pages:
Author

Topic: ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain. IEO coming soon - page 12. (Read 3578 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I think that now the art market needs to improve the basic functions to work with customers, and the fact that the blockchain will be part of the platform is very impressive to me.
I read a description of the structure of the platform and the use of blockchain to create new features for authenticating paintings. And ArtPro is ready to increase the activity of this industry. Cool
Yes, they are ready to do it. Secondly, this is a good step forward for the guys in the blockchain field.
the team is really well versed in this area and therefore they will be able to translate all their ideas into reality.
Are you here as an investor or as a future artist who will upload his works?
I would like to invest a small amount in this project.  Well, or as a last resort, I could buy some kind of picture on this platform.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I think that now the art market needs to improve the basic functions to work with customers, and the fact that the blockchain will be part of the platform is very impressive to me.
I read a description of the structure of the platform and the use of blockchain to create new features for authenticating paintings. And ArtPro is ready to increase the activity of this industry. Cool
Yes, they are ready to do it. Secondly, this is a good step forward for the guys in the blockchain field.
the team is really well versed in this area and therefore they will be able to translate all their ideas into reality.
Are you here as an investor or as a future artist who will upload his works?
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
I want to invest more than $ 500 in your project.
I think that the project team can offer favorable conditions for different investors.
I have read that those investors who want to invest more than 2 ETH can participate in a private sale, and there is no minimum for IEO.
It’s good that there is no minimum, that is, I can add any amount to the project.
just keep in mind that the more you invest, the more favorable the conditions for investing will be.
I don’t understand what will be the benefit of how much I will invest in the project?
The amount of investment of each investor determines the level of confidence in the project. And only you can understand what benefits the maximum possible amount of contribution brings for you. But big investors have big bonuses.
If the project is successfully launched in the market of paintings, there is a great opportunity to buy good paintings using a token. I hope that I will be able to find interesting artists for myself.
I think they will definitely be found. Just think how many new and young artists will be able to register on the platform and show their creativity.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Yes, now is the right time to find all the benefits for yourself to participate in IEO. I have already defined a strategy, I think that APT will bring good profit at all stages of the platform..
the penultimate round with 20% bonus, so I think that you need to pay attention to all the nuances that allow you to increase the profits of investors
Activity: 65
Yes, now is the right time to find all the benefits for yourself to participate in IEO. I have already defined a strategy, I think that APT will bring good profit at all stages of the platform..
Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO
I think that the project team can offer favorable conditions for different investors.
I have read that those investors who want to invest more than 2 ETH can participate in a private sale, and there is no minimum for IEO.
It’s good that there is no minimum, that is, I can add any amount to the project.
just keep in mind that the more you invest, the more favorable the conditions for investing will be.
I don’t understand what will be the benefit of how much I will invest in the project?
just read the terms of investment, I think you can figure it out and find benefits for yourself.
It's true that it's better to really read and understand the investment conditions,
because that way I think we can find answers about the benefits of investing in large quantities
Activity: 89
The amount of investment of each investor determines the level of confidence in the project. And only you can understand what benefits the maximum possible amount of contribution brings for you. But big investors have big bonuses.
If the project is successfully launched in the market of paintings, there is a great opportunity to buy good paintings using a token. I hope that I will be able to find interesting artists for myself.
Activity: 68
Dua
Activity: 616
just read the terms of investment, I think you can figure it out and find benefits for yourself.
Activity: 574
Activity: 68
Activity: 48
Activity: 60
Since the developers were able to organize not only IEO, but also a private sale, I hope for the success of the investment collection. Soft cap will allow you to develop only the basic functions of the platform?
At the very beginning of fundraising, always the first start goes to the basic requirements of the platform and project support. In order for him to start work and launch the platform.
Yes, the main thing is a good start for the project, and then everything will depend on the quality of work and the functions of this platform.
Well, I think that exactly the same opinion is not only me, but most of the users here.
I agree that the first stage is really important in order to get a good reputation in the art market. I decided to support the project, I hope that my investment will help bring the project closer to success.
There is no doubt that reputation is also important,
and in my opinion to get it is also not that easy so we must together support this project
My confidence in the success of the project is growing. I studied the market of competitors, and I think that the ArtPro team can become a leader in the creation of the market of paintings.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
Since the developers were able to organize not only IEO, but also a private sale, I hope for the success of the investment collection. Soft cap will allow you to develop only the basic functions of the platform?
At the very beginning of fundraising, always the first start goes to the basic requirements of the platform and project support. In order for him to start work and launch the platform.
Yes, the main thing is a good start for the project, and then everything will depend on the quality of work and the functions of this platform.
Well, I think that exactly the same opinion is not only me, but most of the users here.
I agree that the first stage is really important in order to get a good reputation in the art market. I decided to support the project, I hope that my investment will help bring the project closer to success.
There is no doubt that reputation is also important,
and in my opinion to get it is also not that easy so we must together support this project
Activity: 54
Dua
Activity: 616
Pages:
Jump to: