Pages:
Author

Topic: ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain. IEO coming soon - page 11. (Read 3578 times)

Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
I read that the developers have already focused on the development of MVP. I think that this will allow us to understand the principle of working on the platform.
I am really looking forward to completing the development of MVP, I would like to see the platform in its future form.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
I read that the developers have already focused on the development of MVP. I think that this will allow us to understand the principle of working on the platform.
Activity: 45
I liked the update of the project site. Now it is convenient to track all the information and see new articles.
Yes, the idea is commendable. Very conveniently done everything
I do not understand yet, the indicator of sold tokens now shows the real figure or is it an approximate value?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I liked the update of the project site. Now it is convenient to track all the information and see new articles.
Yes, the idea is commendable. Very conveniently done everything
Activity: 60
it would be nice if the platform had a section of reviews for users, where any user could share their impressions of working on the platform.
I think you can do this section yourself. There simply will be published all the pros and cons of the project.
Yes, there is an opportunity to do it yourself. But it’s best when it’s officially from the development team.
"...The ArtPro Marketplace uses a rating system to encourage transparency, set buyer and seller standards and drive confidence."
I think that the reviews will be placed in the rating section.
the rating system is a good way to motivate participants. I think that ArtPro will be able to create a quality market of paintings, using such tools.
Activity: 48
it would be nice if the platform had a section of reviews for users, where any user could share their impressions of working on the platform.
I think you can do this section yourself. There simply will be published all the pros and cons of the project.
Yes, there is an opportunity to do it yourself. But it’s best when it’s officially from the development team.
"...The ArtPro Marketplace uses a rating system to encourage transparency, set buyer and seller standards and drive confidence."
It’s good if the developers prepare a section for customer feedback in advance.
perhaps in this section we can see the opinion of art critics. I think that their feedback can be useful for some buyers.
I think that any registered participant who has made a purchase or sale of paintings will be able to evaluate the work of the platform. And the best confirmation of the success of the project will be the growth of the number of users.
Activity: 45
perhaps in this section we can see the opinion of art critics. I think that their feedback can be useful for some buyers.
Activity: 574
Activity: 65
Activity: 89
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
I think that now the art market needs to improve the basic functions to work with customers, and the fact that the blockchain will be part of the platform is very impressive to me.
I read a description of the structure of the platform and the use of blockchain to create new features for authenticating paintings. And ArtPro is ready to increase the activity of this industry. Cool
Yes, they are ready to do it. Secondly, this is a good step forward for the guys in the blockchain field.
the team is really well versed in this area and therefore they will be able to translate all their ideas into reality.
Are you here as an investor or as a future artist who will upload his works?
very interesting for me the opinion of artists about working with the platform and digital currency.  I certainly understand that ArtPro is an innovative solution, but probably they were able to study their description to evaluate.
how can artists leave their feedback on cooperation with the platform, if they have not yet collaborated with it?
Well, here really the question was asked incorrectly. Since the platform is not even working yet.
yes, I also think so, by studying the community feedback at an early stage of work, the project has the opportunity to optimize the work of the platform.
Activity: 574
I think that now the art market needs to improve the basic functions to work with customers, and the fact that the blockchain will be part of the platform is very impressive to me.
I read a description of the structure of the platform and the use of blockchain to create new features for authenticating paintings. And ArtPro is ready to increase the activity of this industry. Cool
Yes, they are ready to do it. Secondly, this is a good step forward for the guys in the blockchain field.
the team is really well versed in this area and therefore they will be able to translate all their ideas into reality.
very interesting for me the opinion of artists about working with the platform and digital currency.  I certainly understand that ArtPro is an innovative solution, but probably they were able to study their description to evaluate.
how can artists leave their feedback on cooperation with the platform, if they have not yet collaborated with it?
Well, here really the question was asked incorrectly. Since the platform is not even working yet.
Dua
Activity: 616
Activity: 48
I would like to invest a small amount in this project.  Well, or as a last resort, I could buy some kind of picture on this platform.
I think that at this stage of token sale there are also artists. After all, the list of partners already has the first participants, and they disseminate information about the creation of the platform in their circle of communication.
I agree with you. Of course, for the first partners of the project there are exclusive conditions, but the rest of the sellers of paintings will need tokens to register with ArtPro. And they can now buy them favourably.
well, I think it is important to increase the consumption of the token on the platform, and for me, as an investor, this is the most important thing. The token can bring a great profit if there are a lot of artists.
Activity: 60
I would like to invest a small amount in this project.  Well, or as a last resort, I could buy some kind of picture on this platform.
I think that at this stage of token sale there are also artists. After all, the list of partners already has the first participants, and they disseminate information about the creation of the platform in their circle of communication.
I agree with you. Of course, for the first partners of the project there are exclusive conditions, but the rest of the sellers of paintings will need tokens to register with ArtPro. And they can now buy them favourably.
Activity: 54
Pages:
Jump to: