Pages:
Author

Topic: As a Bounty hunter, don't expect too much - page 3. (Read 1172 times)

Activity: 971
Merit: 1
February 24, 2020, 07:17:52 AM
If you want have good profits from bounty then you must check the token when it is going to be listed from time to time so you would be able get a good price when you sell it but if you don't well all you can do is HOPE that the token price bounce back or even reach higher to what it's projected price to be.
the most important thing now is to have time to sell the token immediately after listing on the exchange. no matter how good a project is, it still loses its price a huge number of times. this is a big problem but it is also a great opportunity to increase the number of tokens in your portfolio by 10-20 times if you manage to sell these coins very fast
You are right, but some people manage and can foresee whether a token will be able to meet the expectations of users in the future, those who have invested in the project and give good growth on the stock exchanges, this art.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 23, 2020, 04:51:25 PM
If you want have good profits from bounty then you must check the token when it is going to be listed from time to time so you would be able get a good price when you sell it but if you don't well all you can do is HOPE that the token price bounce back or even reach higher to what it's projected price to be.
the most important thing now is to have time to sell the token immediately after listing on the exchange. no matter how good a project is, it still loses its price a huge number of times. this is a big problem but it is also a great opportunity to increase the number of tokens in your portfolio by 10-20 times if you manage to sell these coins very fast
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
February 23, 2020, 04:27:52 PM
The best way to get good profit from bounties is to sell quickly once trading starts, this way you will get good reward and you can buy back when the price goes down
Sometimes dumps happen so fast that you won't be able to get a good price. When the floodgates open everyone will want to do the same thing.
If you miss that ppoint and see the coin is looking like it's oversold already it could be a good idea to wait and see if it recovers.

Not all coins are total shitcoins that keep dumping to 0 and if you happened to hold that worst shitcoin you've screwed up by joining the bounty, not by not being the first to sell.

February 23, 2020, 03:24:18 PM
Indeed that is what is obtainable often times, truth is most time when a bounty hunter promotes a project, instead of selling to take the reward for their effort, they would want to hold or complain  about the token price being dumped and at the end they regret not selling because the token price has dumped more even though it might rise in the future.
You look at the root, very reasonable words. For today, if you don't think about it, the investment looks more like a game, whether it's an investment of your time or personal money, I would like people to think more before they start doing something, rather than chasing beautiful promises, to start with a little check of what's written...
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
February 23, 2020, 03:15:44 PM
Indeed that is what is obtainable often times, truth is most time when a bounty hunter promotes a project, instead of selling to take the reward for their effort, they would want to hold or complain  about the token price being dumped and at the end they regret not selling because the token price has dumped more even though it might rise in the future.
February 23, 2020, 02:33:12 PM
The best way to get good profit from bounties is to sell quickly once trading starts, this way you will get good reward and you can buy back when the price goes down
Of course, it is still necessary to guess with the moment, and have time to sell at the best rate, in this respect it is profitable to have connections with the admins, do you think this happens?
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
February 23, 2020, 02:24:18 PM
February 23, 2020, 02:05:49 PM
NB: Taking profits does not literally mean dumping tokens, for examples, i earned 4,500,000 cyfm then worth over 200$
Today it worths less than 10$.

I have seen a lot of ICO tokens before that had a massive sale during their crowdfunding stage and a lot of people were expecting for a massive growth, however, it turned the other way around. That is why joining bounties is same as trading or investing, you should really do your own research whether it is worth spending time and supporting. I've been into some bounties with less participant where tthe value was massive when the bounty was distributed. Don't be a bounty hunter who follows hype, make your own research and stand and your own point of view and opinion.

yes, but research does not necessarily ensure that the project will succeed.
so participating in many projects, even if this is a good way, even if it has the risk of being the project will be a scam, because you follow as much as any project that comes out, so the chances will be the same 50:50, except in case you are really unlucky.

Of course, no one is insured against the results of projects, but in this respect, bounty projects are much more attractive, because there you can only invest time and not get anything in return, but even in this case, time is also a resource that should be used wisely.
copper member
Activity: 210
February 23, 2020, 01:46:05 PM
I understand your position. I must confess that I've been guilty of expecting too much from projects, only to get my hopes dashed. I participated in WPP bounty and after the tokens was distributed, the value of my tokens was worth over $500, I was expecting the value to go much higher as that was what must persons were saying on their telegram group. I was stupid to buy that. As we speak now, the value is less than $19, I can't even dump it. I just left it on my wallet, waiting for a miracle.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
February 23, 2020, 09:59:38 AM
NB: Taking profits does not literally mean dumping tokens, for examples, i earned 4,500,000 cyfm then worth over 200$

I have seen a lot of ICO tokens before that had a massive sale during their crowdfunding stage and a lot of people were expecting for a massive growth, however, it turned the other way around. That is why joining bounties is same as trading or investing, you should really do your own research whether it is worth spending time and supporting. I've been into some bounties with less participant where tthe value was massive when the bounty was distributed. Don't be a bounty hunter who follows hype, make your own research and stand and your own point of view and opinion.

yes, but research does not necessarily ensure that the project will succeed.
so participating in many projects, even if this is a good way, even if it has the risk of being the project will be a scam, because you follow as much as any project that comes out, so the chances will be the same 50:50, except in case you are really unlucky.
Activity: 127
February 23, 2020, 09:59:22 AM
Gold times of Bounty hunters are gone
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 23, 2020, 09:57:38 AM
Activity: 634
Merit: 10
February 23, 2020, 09:32:53 AM
As a bounty hunter, I spend some of my time and effort in doing works in bounties and I can say that it is kinda hard to comply with 10 posts each week doing signature campaign. I am doing my best (although it is not enough) to create a constructive posts as much as possible to comply with the rules of the bounties I join (take note that english is not my first language). I am not expecting too much in those bounties I join, but as a bounty hunter, some decent amount of payment is enough for those time and effort we exerted, but unfortunately, not all campaigns can pay and comply with that expectations especially if those campaigns are not legit to start with. Sad
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
February 23, 2020, 08:44:41 AM
I think it's natural that bounty hunters hope for projects that are done because bounty hunters use their time and work. But indeed the conditions now are not like in 2017 where many bounty hunters get fairly large results

Well.. I was active here during 2017, and I was fortunate enough to grab some good rewards from various bounty campaigns. Back then, some of the signature campaigns paid me as much as $1,000 for just 4 weeks, while even the social media bounties had an average payout rate of ~$100 per campaign. Those days are long gone.. and my advice is to look for some other avenue to collect cryptocurrency and move on.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
February 23, 2020, 08:19:24 AM
Often timw, i have seen lots of Bounty hunters complain about inability to sell their earned rewards simply because it dumped massively and got de listed or wasted away or died.

But I feel otherwise, some Bounty hunters expect too much from project they worked for and got few tokens, so instead of taking profits, they hold and end up earning nothing, then they claim the project is scam.

Stop working for free
Don't expect too much profits from projects.

Always dyor

I think it's natural that bounty hunters hope for projects that are done because bounty hunters use their time and work. But indeed the conditions now are not like in 2017 where many bounty hunters get fairly large results
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
February 23, 2020, 08:18:08 AM
In following the project the prize should not be too dreamed to get a big result because the value offered at the time the project is going far cheaper compared when we get the result of the project even we can not sell Tokens that we get because the price is very low, so if you follow the project pray for only results that you get according to the time we have spent.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
February 23, 2020, 08:13:05 AM
One thing you can look at when joining bounty projects is the project max supply and how much tokens you can get your hands on, the higher tokens you get the better $$$$ you will make, in bounties quantities matters
Yes, but we also have to look at the duration of the project, if the duration is long and the maximum supply is small, then the hunters will be disadvantaged in time, but if the maximum supply is large and the project duration is long, I think it does not matter, because the reward we get will be balanced.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 23, 2020, 07:25:24 AM
The key of getting profit from bounties are just sell your tokens quickly after it hits the exchange. Otherwise, you will get nothing from your bounty tasks. It's really sad to see that compared to the bounties on 2017 where the price was still okay even it got dumped for few weeks. The ignorance of the team which makes this thing happened.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
February 23, 2020, 06:48:08 AM
Often timw, i have seen lots of Bounty hunters complain about inability to sell their earned rewards simply because it dumped massively and got de listed or wasted away or died.

But I feel otherwise, some Bounty hunters expect too much from project they worked for and got few tokens, so instead of taking profits, they hold and end up earning nothing, then they claim the project is scam.

Stop working for free
Don't expect too much profits from projects.

Always dyor
If you take into account the trend, then you can understand when you need to sell a token.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
February 23, 2020, 06:41:53 AM
What's wrong with being optimistic that we get paid more, the work is free, we also work with the mind and time spent boosting a project to get a good rating, with what is optimal it will give enthusiasm for creativity. Never try to analyze a previous project before
One way or another, you still have to consider each project in a tight and meticulously evaluate all the information that the Bounty company provides.  I believe that the main thing is not participation in a particular project, namely, what this project offers for society and what value the coins of this project will have, not only after listing, but also in the future.  At least, most of all my coins received in the Bounty companies, I left for long-term storage Until better times in the cryptocurrency market.  It is possible that all of these minimum rewards that the Bounty Hunter receives today may increase hundreds or a thousand times in the future.  Yes, I'm a big optimist.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: