Pages:
Author

Topic: As a Bounty hunter, don't expect too much - page 7. (Read 1172 times)

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
February 13, 2020, 11:49:46 PM
Always put this in your minds hunters that joining bounty paid with tokens with no exchanger and no value is like gambling you will be lucky in the end or you will end up nothing its too risky joining bounty thing this days unlike before, if your purpose for joining for bounty is to make a living better find a job outside this forum.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
February 13, 2020, 11:39:51 PM
bounty hunters complain that the prizes they get don't match the results of their hard work promoting the projects they as long participate in. actually being a bounty hunter is a fun job because it doesn't cost money at all but I agree with you because don't expect too much to get many profits to become a bounty hunter because it's not will possible to happens.

No one joins a bounty project just for fun. If that was the case, then what is the need for the promoters to offer bounty? They can just ask the Bitcointalk users to give them free promotion, as they are having "fun". Even in the shittiest of the bounty project, the participants expect some sort of reward in the end and they will be dejected if that is not realized. For many of the new users here in Bitcointalk, even a reward of $5 or $10 matters a lot. But it is tragic that many of the bounties refuse to pay even this small amount.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
February 13, 2020, 11:17:28 PM
We are not earning the token for free.

Spent 10-30 mins everyday for almost 3 month, well its normal everyone doing some good expect for their reward. Also if the sale was really succesfull, can make people more hope to the project itself.
The problem is too many people who are taking the bounty as their main job. I personally didn't even care whether i got a payment or not. If that was my lucky day and i will get decent payment from my bounty job but if that's not my lucky day and i don't care what will be happening. I don't wanna just waste my time into the shitty project
well the thought of bounty as the main work must be changed because at this time the bounty campaign is widely known by people and the opportunity for the results of the bounty campaign is also not guaranteed, so it is better to have to have a real job that can guarantee your financial condition, imagine if you are married then the results of the current bounty campaign are not suitable, use your creativity and expertise for a harder effort so that you can make a lot of money for you.
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
February 13, 2020, 10:57:18 PM

Spent 10-30 mins everyday for almost 3 month, well its normal everyone doing some good expect for their reward. Also if the sale was really succesfull, can make people more hope to the project itself.
The problem is too many people who are taking the bounty as their main job. I personally didn't even care whether i got a payment or not. If that was my lucky day and i will get decent payment from my bounty job but if that's not my lucky day and i don't care what will be happening. I don't wanna just waste my time into the shitty project
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
February 13, 2020, 09:28:30 PM
bounty hunters complain that the prizes they get don't match the results of their hard work promoting the projects they as long participate in. actually being a bounty hunter is a fun job because it doesn't cost money at all but I agree with you because don't expect too much to get many profits to become a bounty hunter because it's not will possible to happens.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
February 13, 2020, 07:24:10 PM
How about selling some portions of your tokens and keeping the rest just in case the price surge in few months? I think this is the best move that every bounty hunters should use because you really can't tell what will happen, sometimes you end up regretting selling tokens after they appreciate in value

A similar advice could work here in 2016 - 2017, but throughout the whole of 2018, 19, we observed a picture when people kept part of their coins for the long term,
however, subsequently projects were often closed and people received nothing at all .
Therefore, now the most profitable strategic decision will be the sale of all your shit coins as soon as possible.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
February 13, 2020, 07:05:10 PM
Nevertheless, some forum participants manage to earn good money even now.
The Bounty Market has become more passive, many projects simply do not enter the market, the rest are scammers, and only some of the remaining projects can really be worth something.
In other words, one project out of 100 can allow you to earn. But do you have enough of your knowledge to find a similar project is a big question.
After all, a universal formula does not exist, and even the most promising projects can crash.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
February 13, 2020, 05:59:11 PM
In my opinion, most bounty hunters are too hoping to get a big profit by doing the projects they choose.
Many bounty hunters still hope to get lucky as in 2017. They dream that there is a bounty or several bounties probably bring big profits suddenly. In fact, the condition of new projects currently is so much different than in 2017. Many of them are just low-quality projects, having weak concepts, and even no professional team members. On the other hand, investors are getting increasingly uninterested in new projects because of experiencing many failed and scam projects. Many hunters forget or don't realize about these!!
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
February 13, 2020, 05:39:46 PM
In my opinion, most bounty hunters are too hoping to get a big profit by doing the projects they choose. So when the distribution of tokens
has been delayed or even already received a token but when it is sold the price is far from what was expected immediately disappointed,
stressed and blamed the projects. We should have from the start promoted these projects from the beginning don't expect too much, so if
something bad happens later we can be more receptive to the situation.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
February 13, 2020, 05:36:52 PM
Its not about dumping all the time, bounty tokens must hold as well if you really believe in the project you are holding. You will regret it somehow if you dump it without knowing the capabilities of the projects you are holding. On the negative side, if you think it is trash then dont hesitate to dump it all.

I feel like holding a token is beyond believing in the project.

The project itself must proffer a valuable product worthy enough to convince holders about its prospect.

I also think there's no pain in crypto currency, we can only learn
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
February 13, 2020, 05:09:20 PM
One thing I want to say, stop comparing the current bounty with the bounties in 2017.  The atmosphere has changed, friend.  Move on do not just get caught up in memories of the past, it will make you difficult to develop and can not accept the current state.  I admit that at this time it was quite difficult to find a legitimate bounty, mostly scams and gave a lot of drama.  But we have to accept that, stand up to natural selection, be more careful in analyzing projects and most importantly don't expect too much.  Accept all bad things as a risk.
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
February 13, 2020, 04:54:37 PM
Its not about dumping all the time, bounty tokens must hold as well if you really believe in the project you are holding. You will regret it somehow if you dump it without knowing the capabilities of the projects you are holding. On the negative side, if you think it is trash then dont hesitate to dump it all.
Activity: 788
Merit: 100
February 13, 2020, 03:33:56 PM

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
February 13, 2020, 03:32:44 PM
The way you put in more efforts is what determines the outcome of what you get, bounties of today requires lots of effort and if you aren't ready for this you should quit, Many fake projects will show up for sure but if you got your detecting skills you can easily avoid the bad projects
No matter how you scrutinize them you can't completely avoid the pitfalls. Otherwise, no one in their right senses will want to advertise for a scam project. These fraudsters have deviced ways of hoodwinking people into investing and running adverts for them. Even wise hunters often get caught in their web of deceit.
Activity: 657
Merit: 100
February 13, 2020, 03:08:49 PM
No way for free work, who guys will spend time for free advertisement or promotion? New bounty hunter's exception is too much, even though they participated a few bounties. Hard worker however will get money because they are not expect big payment in any specific campaign, they worked a many campaigns. We should not count expected payment in ICO/IEO price.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
February 13, 2020, 01:25:56 PM

Stop working for free
Don't expect too much profits from projects.

Aren't these contradicting each others? You are basically working for free if you are not expecting much. Also, this whole bounty thing should have new standards.
They should mark the allocated bounty percentage on the topic, rather then "You will get $1,000,000,000 in CRAP tokens". No one cares about those numbers anyway.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
February 13, 2020, 01:22:45 PM
Given the realities of today's cryptocurrency market, you should not count on getting quick profit from the received new token. You need to choose the right time to sell it, or reset it as soon as possible in case of our uncertainty about its prospects. If in the second half of 2017, absolutely all tokens grew in price, then this period will not be there. The market and its participants are constantly changing. Investors are becoming smarter and do not want to buy dubious tokens. There is no demand, so they cannot be sold. In the future, I think that there will be no problems with working tokens. There will be many universal cryptocurrency exchanges that will trade absolutely all types of working cryptocurrencies. In any case, new convenient opportunities for the exchange of cryptocurrencies will appear. Now we are only at the beginning of this journey.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
February 13, 2020, 12:39:56 PM
Very agree with OP. People must know, or maybe know since earlier. If me i think from around march 2018 i can see bounty is really hard to pick in case if we look for high rewards like when it is in early. From that time i know bounty is not good as primary income, and look for real job or if people have skill in trading, better focus on it.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
February 13, 2020, 12:21:59 PM
I agree with you position, it is too late to earn money on Bounty campaigns. They are giving less and less profit with time, so it is better to to in for trading of long-term investments if you want to earn money on cryptocurrency market.
Undoubtedly, income from participation in the Bounty companies today has decreased by tens and hundreds of times, compared with 2016 and 2017.  Nevertheless, there are such Bounty companies that make it possible to earn $ 100 - $ 300 in a few months.  This is the average indicator of the bounty hunter’s earnings, which in any case can be used as seed capital for trading cryptocurrency or for investing in more promising projects so as not to dampen real money from your home budget into cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
February 13, 2020, 09:12:46 AM
I agree with you position, it is too late to earn money on Bounty campaigns. They are giving less and less profit with time, so it is better to to in for trading of long-term investments if you want to earn money on cryptocurrency market.
Pages:
Jump to: